Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55193 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 11:29am On May 22, 2013
Rap i no envy u at all now o. See as she wan unleash venom on u. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 2:42pm On May 22, 2013
you don me snake abiangrygrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 2:46pm On May 22, 2013
princesa: you don me snake abiangrygrin
Translate
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:00pm On May 22, 2013
princesa:
i got quiz in an hours time...

On integrated science Thought you bought a JAMB form already?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2013
Uhmmm. . . . The last chapter is a bit off. . No offence

#just saying#
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 9:30pm On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Translate
you don turn me snake abi cool

and please, two advert post on my thread, could you hide only those for me? page 14. thanks yousmiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

no its actually on Mac 322, i know you can't understand cool

and Jamb gave me automatic admission, remember my high scorewink

@rap.... dey shine teeth wella, i neva forget youangry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2013
Br3nd4: Uhmmm. . . . The last chapter is a bit off. . No offence

#just saying#
we learn from mistakes... So point it out.. Infact, I carry my eraser come, Was bored, decided to add something to that story, I'm glad I participated atleast I didn't freak out like some fella{SHINES TEETH AT FOXY}
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
Now rap, being busy that i couldn't go back to the thread to peruse your story again. Well, let me start by saying that you and that red mosquito guy write the same, and the review i gave to him also kind of applies to you. cool

Your intro was ok, you sounded nice with the way you referred to the light ray or something casting on the sleeping form of Lucan, but then it started nose diving oh......

What's with the sexual hints here and there about Lucan and That model girl, biko, it was fun while it lasted, lets move on......

Then the Nyanya body allusion didn't really fuse in with the narration, it made it sound award, like it was a child play or something

Well, your piece didn't have any spectacular action or plot development, your abrupt end worsen it, you could have atleast take us your readers to the main action that would happen when they met with Madam K. Who are you expecting to continue for you angry

then offcourse the paragraph issue stares still at us, better throw away that your phone and upgrade ok.....

i give you an average rating.

#going to see what more you have for uswink#
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2013
princesa: Now rap, being busy that i couldn't go back to the thread to peruse your story again. Well, let me start by saying that you and that red mosquito guy write the same, and the review i gave to him also kind of applies to you. cool

Your intro was ok, you sounded nice with the way you referred to the light ray or something casting on the sleeping form of Lucan, but then it started nose diving oh......

What's with the sexual hints here and there about Lucan and That model girl, biko, it was fun while it lasted, lets move on......

Then the Nyanya body allusion didn't really fuse in with the narration, it made it sound award, like it was a child play or something

Well, your piece didn't have any spectacular action or plot development, your abrupt end worsen it, you could have atleast take us your readers to the main action that would happen when they met with Madam K. Who are you expecting to continue for you angry

then offcourse the paragraph issue stares still at us, better throw away that your phone and upgrade ok.....

is that all u've got to say? OMG, i've just missed road.. So u want action ehn? Come to ma bed na{joking}, if i'm permitted, i can give u d action u crave for. THANK BOO
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55pm On May 24, 2013
princesa: undecided undecided
smh
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: smh
?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Danhumprey: 7:46pm On May 25, 2013
princesa: Now rap, being busy that i couldn't go back to the thread to peruse your story again. Well, let me start by saying that you and that red mosquito guy write the same, and the review i gave to him also kind of applies to you. cool

Pls,can any sane Literary critic and fan,make any sense out of this post What with all the typos glaring in our face,and yet you said you passed Jamb and got automatic ticket,abi admission? Is dat how to spell 'ofcourse','being' instead of 'been'and and other words wrongly misspelt? And yet you are critisizing somebody's effort at contributing to an important piece of literary work. If you were him,will you have done better?

Your own situation is like that of a teacher swapping role with one of his student in his own class. That moment when the teacher turns to a student.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 7:55pm On May 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Pls,can any sane Literary critic and fan,make any
sense out of this post What with all the typos glaring in our
face,and yet you said you passed Jamb and got automatic ticket,abi
admission? Is dat how to spell 'ofcourse','being' instead of 'been'and
and other words wrongly misspelt? And yet you are critisizing somebody's
effort at contributing to an important piece of literary work. If you
were him,will you have done better?

Your own situation is like that of a teacher swapping role with one of
his student in his own class. That moment when the teacher turns to a student.

lets clap for him then, do you have a sense of synergy? can you confidently say that his piece match that of the others smiley

abeg, story that touches the heart8)
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2013
princesa:

lets clap for him then, do you have a sense of synergy? can you confidently say that his piece match that of the others smiley

abeg, story that touches the heart8)
take heart and move on
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Cuddlemii: 11:17pm On May 26, 2013
Lmao grin

@Princesa, rap maestro & danhumprey: y'all should chill!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2013
What's the story line all about know?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 6:49am On May 27, 2013

Choi!! If I should be this blunt, some folks on NL will say I am proud embarassed

*sigh* I want to be like you, princesa, when I grow up sad

Lol. Jokes aside, I haven't read the piece yet, but I am sure it aint that bad na grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 8:49am On May 27, 2013
Cuddlemii: Lmao grin

@Princesa, rap maestro & danhumprey: y'all should chill!
yaaaay! Cuddles! Tell me you are back for good smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2013
Ishilove:
Choi!! If I should be this blunt, some folks on NL will say I am proud embarassed

*sigh* I want to be like you, princesa, when I grow up sad

Lol. Jokes aside, I haven't read the piece yet, but I am sure it aint that bad na grin
even if it was badt... Urs is to correct abi.. Make una no dey form abi we no see wetin she write 4 Taking chances.. She was corrected in some place na.. But... Lemme rest ma K's
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:20pm On May 27, 2013
Rap maestro I read your part and I liked it, nobody is perfect....Princesa was; too harsh...as a writer I don't think lashing @ others like that is fair. Especially newbies.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Rap maestro I read your part and I liked it, nobody is perfect....Princesa was; too harsh...as a writer I don't think lashing @ others like that is fair. Especially newbies.
who is a Newbie? Me? Lolz...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:28pm On May 27, 2013
Rap maestro: who is a Newbie? Me? Lolz...
isn't it obvious?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: isn't it obvious?
I don hear o.. Lwkmd, well its cos i haven't meet up to una standard na.. I don dey do no be 2day. Make i give u site(s)?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:48pm On May 27, 2013
Rap maestro: I don hear o.. Lwkmd, well its cos i haven't meet up to una standard na.. I don dey do no be 2day. Make i give u site(s)?
be my guest
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: be my guest
*LOOKS RIGHT AND LEFT* invite me in.. Hope ur hubby ain't in though? Don't ask why i'm asking
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2013
Rap maestro: *LOOKS RIGHT AND LEFT* invite me in.. Hope ur hubby ain't in though? Don't ask why i'm asking
nvm...we r derailing the thread
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 11:01pm On May 27, 2013
Rap maestro: *LOOKS RIGHT AND LEFT* invite me in.. Hope ur hubby ain't in though? Don't ask why i'm asking

Same page, you've hit on little princesca, now on HBG, wadd'up with you?

After, they will say I'm the bad egg.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Same page, you've hit on little princesca, now on HBG, wadd'up with you?

After, they will say I'm the bad egg.
are u a reptile? jes asking
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Cuddlemii: 1:49am On May 28, 2013
Oahray: yaaaay! Cuddles! Tell me you are back for good smiley

yaaaay! Oahray! how have you been? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

Restless...story Of A Survivor. / To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.