Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55196 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hmmm... So loving these comments. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by avicky(f): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Larry weldone!
Are u done with d chapter?

U can edit some of d typo errors like policemen as against policcement, major insted of mojor and a few others.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Baddo's "First of all", Wizkid don talk am, "don't dull", W4 say him own, "onto tha next one, its another one.. Who's got the controoolll?", abi "Itz Ova?" like Tonto, if not let them talk about this thread like "Illuminati's" track by Sarkodie.. Maestro asks, "do u want more?" and peepz are like Banky's "YES/NO", if na NO, na u sabi, just go meet Terry G to knacck u 'AKPAKO', from Wiz Again, "THANK YOU"
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Rap maestro: Baddo's "First of all", Wizkid don talk am, "don't dull", W4 say him own, "onto tha next one, its another one.. Who's got the controoolll?", abi "Itz Ova?" like Tonto, if not let them talk about this thread like "Illuminati's" track by Sarkodie.. Maestro asks, "do u want more?" and peepz are like Banky's "YES/NO", if na NO, na u sabi, just go meet Terry G to knacck u 'AKPAKO', from Wiz Again, "THANK YOU"
nice...its going to be Mazi I think
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Greetings ma people.... Hey... I did miss a lot... So lazy these days to glance through literature section.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: nice...its going to be Mazi I think

Whaaaaattt!!!! I'm I the next in line

Larry please where's the new schedule?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Whaaaaattt!!!! I'm I the next in line

Larry please where's the new schedule?
your writing slot four, so since Frank, who has slot two is on leave and Redmoss who had slot three bailed out that leaves you to do the job. Get on with it bro grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your writing slot four, so since Frank, who has slot two is on leave and Redmoss who had slot three bailed out that leaves you to do the job. Get on with it bro grin

Nope! I just checked. Efe is between I and Redmoss. So Efe writes next, before mua.

Please, Larry, if there are any changes, do inform me and on time.

I've been busy of late, and at nights, when I try to read ur update, duty callsgringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Larry should post the new schedule
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nope! I just checked. Efe is between I and Redmoss. So Efe writes next, before mua.

Please, Larry, if there are any changes, do inform me and on time.

I've been busy of late, and at nights, when I try to read ur update, duty callsgringrin
Oh yea I remember now...well ya'll make it snappy, I should resume my winter break soon.

@ bolded....*lips sealed*
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Okay so make una mail me when e reach me
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay so make una mail me when e reach me
thats hibernation tinz 4 be dt o.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday Foxy!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Jumizie13(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Larry sun said i should inform you guys that he has been banned, and he can only appear as a guest. So, u guys should make another roster for the updates
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jumizie13: Larry sun said i should inform you guys that he has been barned, and he can only appear as a guest. So, u guys should make another roaster for the updates
oh my God.. I leave dat banner to God.. Madam Ishi, take over from here
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Banned for what? Did he troll any section? OMG!! This is bad oooo...my OATT
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rap maestro: oh my God.. I leave dat banner to God.. Madam Ishi, take over from here
Where was he barned at?? Which farm? I hope there is enough fresh air in the barn o!

You guyz let's contribute money for another roaster o, the old one na Chinco and e don expire! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Where was he barned at?? Which farm? I hope there is enough fresh air in the barn o!

You guyz let's contribute money for another roaster o, the old one na Chinco and e don expire! cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol....send the account where we can pay the money into and it should be a division of first bank limited
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jumizie13: Larry sun said i should inform you guys that he has been barned, and he can only appear as a guest. So, u guys should make another roaster for the updates

Chai, my belle o. grin grin

**goes to find another roaster **
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
See white lie oo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by princesa(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
hmm... where the eagles gather grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Jumizie13(f): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na PYGURU ban am o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Jumizie13: Na PYGURU ban am o

Pyguru is having his pound of flesh cheesy

I think if its true, Mynd would have done something about it by now.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Pyguru is having his pound of flesh cheesy

I think if its true, Mynd would have done something about it by now.
He was not banned.....
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
He was not banned.....
thanks for the clarification...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
He was not banned.....
thats very funny. Larry could have given himself self-ban. You know about calling forth those things that be not as though they were.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Jumizie13(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
Uniquexty: thats very funny. Larry could have given himself self-ban. You know about calling forth those things that be not as though they were.
Well, i dnt know about that
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by ijebabe: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm finally caught up and recovering from Lucan's 'kponjaing' as Ishilove put it!

I think Efemena did a good job directing the tone of the plot by introducing the Avengers. I did't think Oahray could write well but he did manage to keep me interested. Ishi did a good job of course, I expected her to follow on the Avengers angle and she did nicely. Frosti, Mazi, HBG, uniquexty I loved your twists, I don't know what else to say.

I get why Mynd introduced the lesbian officer, I only wish it was done earlier. That would have channeled the story better cos in actuality, common policemen would not be leading such an investigation relating to a serial killer.

When you guys actually publish this, please edit all that medical jargons out abeg cos I suffered reading thru that grin but I appreciate the effort that went into the research.

I hope this is the last round cos I want this see the end of this cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
ijebabe: I'm finally caught up and recovering from Lucan's 'kponjaing' as Ishilove put it!

I think Efemena did a good job directing the tone of the plot by introducing the Avengers. I did't think Oahray could write well but he did manage to keep me interested. Ishi did a good job of course, I expected her to follow on the Avengers angle and she did nicely. Frosti, Mazi, HBG, uniquexty I loved your twists, I don't know what else to say.

I get why Mynd introduced the lesbian officer, I only wish it was done earlier. That would have channeled the story better cos in actuality, common policemen would not be leading such an investigation relating to a serial killer.

When you guys actually publish this, please edit all that medical jargons out abeg cos I suffered reading thru that grin but I appreciate the effort that went into the research.

I hope this is the last round cos I want this see the end of this cool
i concur at the boldened line{s}
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Tosdam(m): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2013
It's so paining that i get to know this thread at late time, this is a thread that add more credit to a writter. It's my pleasure to join as a writter of the association. However, if not late to join contact me through my email: tosindam61@yahoo.com, 07031953755.

Am ready to devote my time,effort and intelligent to make it animate. Looking forward to hear from the figure head of the association.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2013
Jumizie13: .
Well, i dnt know about that
i'm not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (76) (Reply)

Restless...story Of A Survivor. / To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.