Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) (3380 Views)

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2008
I feel totally ashamed of the Yahooze boys! Why do you love stealing, whiteman talk say "I no be maga". You embarass us all. International thief!thief!!
For the concerned you may pass comments on how this bad practice could be stopped.
Important video:http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2935397
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
Imagine the way they (Americans) spoilt lagos saying, they live on an average income of $1 a week, shameful/dirty city where everything is crime.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by dipo2much(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2008
I brought this in from a thread i started
We all condemn yahoo boys as though they are the only one's who are thieves. I no be yahoo yahoo boy and I no dey try support yahoo yahoo,but tell me who no be thief for this country?

Shey na the poeple who dey sit down for government offices stashing public monies into their private accounts?

Or Na the policemen wey no go ever stop to dey collect shandi (twenty naira) for illegal road blocks?

Or na Mama put wey dey sell 10Naira meat for 50Naira simply because people no go fit chop their amala without any meat?

Or na YOU wey you dey girraffe or dey do runce to pass exam or for university admission?

Or MTN,CELTEL and all these crazy networks wey dey give us very bad services at "premium rates". Abi why I go call yahkee for 12=N= per minute and call Princess wey dey for my very own domot for 30=N=? Is that not a fraud too?

Or na Nepa wey go dey bring bill when light no dey pass 30minutes in 24 hours?

Or na you wey dey sell fake electronics as original for your shop?

Or you wey dey buy 16 in 1 DVD knowing full well that it is a pirated material depriving the owners of the works of their legal earnings?

Or the Okada man wey no follow simple road just to make the ride worth 100=N= wey him wan charge simply because him don sabi say I be JJC for that area?

Or na the agbero wey dey collect money from driver like say na him buy bus for am?

Or the guy wey dey stay for the same garage everyday lying to people that he needs 200Naira to complete his transport fare back to school,flashing a fake ID CARD?

Or the guy wey dey collect 4 different kind of offering for church when him don turn God work to him own private business?

Or the stupid dj wey go leave correct songs and instead play wack songs simply because them don tip am?

Or WHO-WANTS-TO-BE-A-MILLIONAIRE people wey dey receive millions of nairs as entry fee weekly from people wey want sit on "hot seat" and end up asking questions they know are too tough?

Or The lagos lotto (whatever it is called) that wants you to quess 6 number correctly out of 49? (Very *fraudly*)

Or the NTA Network game show wey dey entice people with simple questions and make them loose 100NAIRA by not calling them back? (Those muthafckas make a lot of money and if you don't know that thing is one of nigeria's biggest ongoing tv scams)

Or the Pennywise guys and all those guys wey carry innocent nigerians money flee?

Or the lecturer wey go give you bonus 10 marks only if you buy that textbook directly from him for an inflated price?

Or the lecturer wey go give you A if you fit "arrange correct chick" for am?

Or you wey be say na only when your network get billing problem and them no dey comot your money when you call,you go come dey call all the numbers on your phone and even poeple wey no know you?

Or the oyinbo man wey go intentionally emply nigerians simply because he can under-pay them and make do very difficult jobs?

NA ALL OF US BE THIEF. AND ITS A CRIME ONLY WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT. I DONT ENDORSE YAHOO YAHOO BUT IMAGINE WHAT OTHER CRIMES THESE GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTING. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTING MUCH WORSE CRIMES SUCH AS ARMED ROBBERY AND SUCH.
YABBIS ARE WELCOME

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by vowiski(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2008
@dipo2much, i completely agree with you.
A country where Nepotism, tribalism, ethnicnocritism and political jingoism are the order of the day.
A country where abundant salubrious meal is the reverse for it's citizens.
A country where Graduates are left in the labour market to perish.
A country where Abnormalities is alwayz seen as normal.
A country where churches are now HERDIARY-.pastor to pastor wife to pastor pikin.
A country where a past president says; DONT VOTE A PARTY THAT WILL NOT WIN.
A country where a lecturer says you can NEVER get 'A' in my course unless u pay in cash or in kind.
A country where the wishes of the people are swallowed by the SO- CALLED GOD FATHERS.A country where law is null and void.
A country that i don't even know it's GDP AND GNP.
A country that lacks investment climate.
A country where a MEDICAL DOCTOR takes up the job of a cashier in A BANK.
though m not in support neither am i against yahoozee buziness but at least it has reduced the physical crime rate in my area.
cheers!!!
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by tosinadeda: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
dipo wa sere jare
all of us are thiefs and are denting the image of this country ourselves simple!!!!
abi if country good people go dey scam??
naija is bleeped up already, so every1 is trying to find ends meat
tell me y it should be yahoo yahoo that every1 is complaining of wen there are other forms of crime even at top level in this country?
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by benjay1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
Personally i think the problem with Nigeria is we the citizens.
Our Leaders Included. We don't love our country, that is we aint patrotic.
We are all self centered people, We think only how things will benefit us personally and not the country at large.

The sooner we start loving our country, the better for us.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by UNLEASHED(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2008
Why E be say people de complain about yahoo boys self Na only dem de commit crime?? Economically we are Ok in Nigeria but you haven't asked yourself where all this money wey Nigeria get de go?? If Nigeria good, why people go de scam?? School wey you de struggle de go, are you assured you will get a job instantly after school?? Corruption and frustration we dey bombard condition is what we dey feel for Nigeria. I am not in anyway supporting this guys but I no fit blame dem O!
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Abatakan: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
l don`t now where Dipo2much lives but it`s amazing the perspective you have about life/society when you move away from your comfort zone.

This might comes as a shock to the millions of us nigerians complaining and saddens about how did we get her!No Naija has always been bad it`s only we did not notice or chose not to.

Personally l can tell you of people l used to go to primary school with that ate eba for breakfast,while l was in Naija,at the that time l will never touch yam for breakfast because l was brought up with the mentality that breakfast meant quaker oats/corn flakes (it`s got to be kelloggs) bread/eggs chocolate (usually bournvita) back then it never crosses my mind the abject poverty that surrounds me (in case you are wonderring this was late 70s) so nothing has change only we are now more aware and only because it directly affects us.l

l Have a personal way of judging Nigerians living here that goes back home on holliday and the the question l always ask is How Naija? from the answer l can tell if it`s worth arguing or talking about how we can make the country great !!
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
UNLEASHED:

@Unleashed
I am not in anyway supporting this guys but I no fit blame them O!
To be honest, you may think all is poverty, but I tell that the main reason behind this cybercrime is heartlessness, and no fear of God. If you watched that video, are you saying defrauding someone of $340,000 or $3 million is poverty. This guys are really denting the image of Nigerians aboard. Let me share something with, I was in the midst of some American guys in school, when they saw my passport one of them was like "you know this guys are criminals when it comes to the internet". I just behaved I wasn't listening because, what is it to defend?
The difference between cybercrime and police collecting N20 and all the like @dipo2much said is that this bad act travels beyond the shores, therefore, destroying the reputation of Nigerians especially aboard. Innocent Nigerians are thought to be corrupt.
In conclusion, it is true that the government is bad and corrupt, we all complain- I think the bottom line is that we correct ourselves and hope that one day Nigerians will be less crime oriented and more intellectual productive.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by mmonwuba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
paddy you try jare.
But come to look at it. Where was every one when the white men told Mr. president in those days that the Nigerian Govt could borrow as much as they wanted, simply because they knew our leaders were illiterates?

where were they when the whites came into the country and whisked away our hard earned income in the name of giving us petty project?

Or when they establish industries and whisk away almost the whole country.
Those people have been scamming us right from time memorial.

Remember what goes around comes around.

In those days we did not have smart people that could job Oyimbo man, they were like gods. Today we have been blessed with sharp people, wetin you wan talk?
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2008
mmonwuba:

In those days we did not have smart people that could job Oyimbo man, they were like gods. Today we have been blessed with sharp people, wetin you wan talk?

Agreed that what go- comes but all the same, Nigerians are sharp minded but we can't boast of a developed nation, though we praise ourselves saying we're the Giant of Africa. . . sleeping giants I suppose.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2008
am i against yahoozee buziness but at least it has reduced the physical crime rate in my area.
cheers!!!

cheesy
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by montelik(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2008
i understand dat things are hard in naija. no jobs, to get admission is war.but my problem is (as with everything else in this country) their absolute greed, shamelessness and lack of conscience. there is a guy i know in my area who has done everything from area boy, agbero,selling igbo, even snatching fones and god knows whatelse.recently he managed to buy an okada and know he is at least tryin to make a honest living. when u maga someone of $300,000 which could be that individuals live savings and spend it in 3 months believing u will maga another person is that not greed. if u manage make just $200,000 from yahoo runs that is more than enough to fund any profitable and legitimate venture, e.g business, education here or abroad.but these guys are too greedy, lazy and conscienceless to want to even try and do d right thing.people say that there few oppurtuities for people in this country but also some people are too lazy and greedy to recognize the ones that are right there in front of them.d money these guys are makin is more than enuff for dem to do something constructive with. but like oliver twist they ask for more eating even more than their entire body can take.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by montelik(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2008
i understand dat things are hard in naija. no jobs, to get admission is war.but my problem is (as with everything else in this country) their absolute greed, shamelessness and lack of conscience. there is a guy i know in my area who has done everything from area boy, agbero,selling igbo, even snatching fones and god knows whatelse.recently he managed to buy an okada and know he is at least tryin to make a honest living. when u maga someone of $300,000 which could be that individuals live savings and spend it in 3 months believing u will maga another person is that not greed. if u manage make just $200,000 from yahoo runs that is more than enough to fund any profitable and legitimate venture, e.g business, education here or abroad.but these guys are too greedy, lazy and conscienceless to want to even try and do d right thing.people say that there few oppurtuities for people in this country but also some people are too lazy and greedy to recognize the ones that are right there in front of them.d money these guys are makin is more than enuff for dem to do something constructive with. but like oliver twist they ask for more eating even more than their entire body can take.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by lightest(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2008
mmonwuba:

paddy you try jare.
But come to look at it. Where was every one when the white men told Mr. president in those days that the Nigerian Govt could borrow as much as they wanted, simply because they knew our leaders were illiterates?

where were they when the whites came into the country and whisked away our hard earned income in the name of giving us petty project?

Or when they establish industries and whisk away almost the whole country.
Those people have been scamming us right from time memorial.

Have you all forgotten "the cokers" ,the williams" and so on. are they not our papa papa papa papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapa friends. when the oyinbo come trick them with mirror and matches is that one no be yahoo? i beg lets start discussing "yahoo plus" and "yahoo extra"
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
montelik:

. if u manage make just $200,000 from yahoo runs that is more than enough to fund any profitable and legitimate venture, e.g business, education here or abroad.but these guys are too greedy, lazy and conscienceless to want to even try and do d right thing.

This is the natural course in life, you can't use the money you didn't sweat for and expect any form of investment. I know of a guy when I was in school in Nigeria, this guy was believed to have hit N7m but after three semesters- nothing to show, just his pam slippers and one dead golf he rides around campus. When he was rich, he changed his car 3 times within two semesters and he had many chics. Most to those yahoo guys don't live responsible lives only chics, paro, and clubbing.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2008
Easy come easy go, Nigeria needs to change at the individual level, the government is a sheer representation of her people
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by dayooye(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2008
how many nigerians can say that they survivie using there basic income, the point is that situations are not getting better over here, you are saying all that because you are ok somehow, the system is bad, and yahoo yahoo is a reflection of that. we must learn to tackle the real problem. stopping yahoo yahoo will not make nigeria to be ok when our leaders are still stealling our money.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by showbobo(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2008
Which one is YAHOO PLUS/YAHOO EXTRA
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by bluehorizo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2008
showbobo:

Which one is YAHOO PLUS/YAHOO EXTRA

I wonder ooo
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by darequam(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
Guys guys lets face the truth and real fact, we all kno only a n evil minded person will do yahoo yahoo. Making people cry and sometimes commit suicide doesn't give solutions to the critical situation we are in nigeria, most especially when u spend the money on irrelevant things. If we have to be creative then let it be in the positive ways.
A good example is dat of the asian japanesse / chinese. Its not like their aint scamers there but when u are devoted and kno u can save ur people nothin can stop u.

Yahoo yahoo is only possible because these white men were not selfish with there technology. Had it been that internet network wasn't xtended to nigeria and made cheap for all to use, everyone would av carried is or her own cross. But because we were opportuned we use it badly and give it abuse(abnormal use) not knowing it will eventualy affect our future generation.
In short we have to be considerate because very soon we'l all pay for dis.
And for all u dat bliv yahoo is still an easy runs be careful of d yahooxtra, There is a fast circulating info dat ur so called yahoo boys are not really what they call emselves but are ritualists. They only use yahoo yahoo to blindfold. So becareful when u go to there parties bcus thats where they drug people they use for there rituals.
U av to be xtra smart to cheat a white man nowadays. They don't get there money from that again. So be careful nairalanders
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by darequam(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
Guys guys lets face the truth and real fact, we all kno only a n evil minded person will do yahoo yahoo. Making people cry and sometimes commit suicide doesn't give solutions to the critical situation we are in nigeria, most especially when u spend the money on irrelevant things. If we have to be creative then let it be in the positive ways.
A good example is dat of the asian japanesse / chinese. Its not like their aint scamers there but when u are devoted and kno u can save ur people nothin can stop u.

Yahoo yahoo is only possible because these white men were not selfish with there technology. Had it been that internet network wasn't xtended to nigeria and made cheap for all to use, everyone would av carried is or her own cross. But because we were opportuned we use it badly and give it abuse(abnormal use) not knowing it will eventualy affect our future generation.
In short we have to be considerate because very soon we'l all pay for dis.
And for all u dat bliv yahoo is still an easy runs be careful of d yahooxtra, There is a fast circulating info dat ur so called yahoo boys are not really what they call emselves but are ritualists. They only use yahoo yahoo to blindfold. So becareful when u go to there parties bcus thats where they drug people they use for there rituals.
U av to be xtra smart to cheat a white man nowadays. They don't get there money from that again. So be careful nairalanders
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by hotshawlng(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2008
I think basically, they r trying to pay dem whites back for the miserable decades of slavery and torture they put our fore-fathers thru! Serves dem right!
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
hotshawlng:

I think basically, they r trying to pay them whites back for the miserable decades of slavery and torture they put our fore-fathers through! Serves them right!
Nah, the only way we could show these whites folks that we good(by revenging) is innovating new technologies they have no choice than to buy from us. Just as we're still buying now.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by noel76(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2008
@dapo2much, wat can i say, u hav almost said it all.

the nigerian thing has really eaten too much into nigerians too bad. Only if our leaders will do the right things, provide basic amenities, infracstructural facilities etc i tell u nigeria will b just ok cos this country is damn rich very very rich.

come to think of it, it's true nigeria is very corrupt like dem they talk, who among them is not corrupt, is it the americans, italians, british, germans, lebanese or isrealis expatriates who will render services worth $100 and collect $1000, or come into the counrty without a dime and takes so much more than wat u earn as an indigine when leaving the counrty.

the so called white expatriate , who are they, are they not ordinary road side technicians over there?

we have a lot to say abt them, its quite unfortunate that we dont know our own, thats all.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by jay8ers: 4:41am On Apr 08, 2008
dipo4real Correct guy,

every na Biz ETHICS, that's oyinbo word for it,

na only yahoo YAHOO dem call thiefing,

GOd HELP US.

LoL
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Frizy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
oracleman:

NEED FREE UBUNTU CD CALL ME ON 08088681055 OR YOUR ADRESS, , PENTIUM 4 @ 25K VISIT http://cheapestcomputer./ OR CALL 08088681055

Wrong thread. smiley
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by hotshawlng(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
Una get work ooooo, Una don jail our corrupt leaders finish?

http://pointblanknews.com/naijafacesofcorruption.html

Make una no let these boys switch back to armed-robbery oooo, Wouldn't want to experience that again! For those of you that have once been victims of armed-robbery like i have, you know what i mean, I no wan go through that kind thing ever again. It's terrible!
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by lucabrasi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
dude,yahoo yahoo is just one ills of many in the nigerian society so dont single them out,theres corruption in the polity,political assasination,abuse of powers,nepotism,armed robbery,419 and the rest so pls stop over flogging just one issue and talk about everything as a whole,im sure you r not advocating that they should be hung
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by revenge(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
kiss lipsrsealed embarassed@frizy

infact did the yahoo yahoo boys steal your money or wat, or did they force the client the white man to do runs with them, they white people are also guilty ok it takes two to tangle ok ,
so stop saying trashy words ok
scam is every where even in europe and america,
[i][/i]
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by simplycute(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
Men I Support Yahoo,G BOYZ wetin self una no dey see the billions sorry trillions wen our leader dey tif.

Infact just take pole of those yahoo boyz many of them are not happy with what they are doing na CONDITION NA MAKE CRAYFISH BEND

WELL 4 ME OOOOOOOOO MAGA GO CONTINUE TO DEY PAY UNTIL 9JA START TO DEY PLAN 4 THERE CITIZENSSSSS
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by revenge(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
cry kiss
Omo guy simple

na true na see how Niaja don be now the most populated in africa and Oil dey yapa,
dem no fit give scholarship to able bodied youth and tribalism dey every where,

so they did not plan for the youths and if any body dey complain about yahoo yahoo, i know it is not good but , as long as the person no force any white person do deal,

americaand europeans do scam but they do it in BIG way, mobil enron scam, and the case of an american father and daughter scammed many brittons, on share scam,

ok so dont complain about the 200 and 500 usd we yahoo guys dey collect na small change, ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Have Been A Sex Slave To Another Man For 2yrs", Wife Reveals / PHOTOS: 17 Nigerians Set To Be Killed In Indonesia Prison / God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.