Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Other Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Other Woman (1310 Views)

11 Signs That Tell You That You Are 'the Other Woman' To Him / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other Woman by maygah(f): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ladies how do you feel when you know , you are the other woman in a guy's life?
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
of cause no one wants to be the 'other woman' in his life.. Buh in most cases it is always inevitable
Re: The Other Woman by KINGwax(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
^^
Re: The Other Woman by True2myself24(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: of cause no one wants to be the 'other woman' in his life.. Buh in most cases it is always inevitable

If you know you are dont settle.
Re: The Other Woman by chikeorji123(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
True2myself24:

If you know you are dont settle.

She may mistakenly settle out of ignorance..that's why at initial stage u need to handle it plantonically..
Re: The Other Woman by sexybash(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
maygah: Ladies how do you feel when you know , you are the other woman in a guy's life?
it feel so sad expecially when she has the strenght over him, I feel so bad knowing just a temporary fix, just a filler in his space, I just want to make him feel the way he has never felt before, I wish I could just be the one for him, what am I suppose to do for him to want me properly,am taking chances and getting no where I feel so sad
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
U jus make him the "other man" grin

1 Like

Re: The Other Woman by Flashaldrin(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U jus make him the "other man" grin
perfect. For girls that know their worth anyway. Thats if they actually have worth.
Re: The Other Woman by True2myself24(f): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
sexybash: it feel so sad expecially when she has the strenght over him, I feel so bad knowing just a temporary fix, just a filler in his space, I just want to make him feel the way he has never felt before, I wish I could just be the one for him, what am I suppose to do for him to want me properly,am taking chances and getting no where I feel so sad

You are worth more than that. There is no amount of sex, love, attention, or affection you can give to him to make him see that you're worthy of being the main girl. If he felt you were worth it, he would have left the other woman for you. You need to fix yourself up and prepare yourself for the right man who will make you the one and only one.
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
perfect. For girls that know their worth anyway. Thats if they actually have worth.
like men who do the same thing are worth anything grin
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
wetin una dey talk sef? sad
ehen why a woman go dey vex if she know say her husband get another wife for house?
ua dey talk as if say polygamy no dey legal for naija
Re: The Other Woman by Flashaldrin(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: like men who do the same thing are worth anything grin
do you realize i'm for and not against you??
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
do you realize i'm for and not against you??
I was jus adding on to wat u said...where is the problem now? undecided
Re: The Other Woman by sexybash(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
True2myself24:

You are worth more than that. There is no amount of sex, love, attention, or affection you can give to him to make him see that you're worthy of being the main girl. If he felt you were worth it, he would have left the other woman for you. You need to fix yourself up and prepare yourself for the right man who will make you the one and only one.
thanks if only I could see it dat way
Re: The Other Woman by Flashaldrin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I was jus adding on to wat u said...where is the problem now? undecided
ok cheeks. grin
Re: The Other Woman by kittykat1(f): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
I don't want to say I told u so sweetheart. I wish I could hold u and hug u and tranfer strenght to you. Be stronG and forget him. Don't get bitter. You will meet someone better thatn u ever imagined.

sexybash: thanks if only I could see it dat way
Re: The Other Woman by sexybash(f): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
kitty kat: I don't want to say I told u so sweetheart. I wish I could hold u and hug u and tranfer strenght to you. Be stronG and forget him. Don't get bitter. You will meet someone better thatn u ever imagined. thanks kitty I even drop VAL msg on NL for him hope he see it my problem is dat am an extreme person

Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
ok cheeks. grin
grin
Re: The Other Woman by kittykat1(f): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Huggzz. Be nice to him and have an open heart. U will meet someone soon and pls make sure d new guy doesn't have a GF

[quote author=sexybash][/quote]
Re: The Other Woman by maygah(f): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U jus make him the "other man" grin
mondi u a very good bad gurl grin
Re: The Other Woman by beylinko(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2013
How i wish he's in ur shoes,So sad. Girl u are bleeding. Try to keep ur mind off him by meeting other people and engaging ursev in activities. With tym u'll heal.
Re: The Other Woman by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
maygah: mondi u a very good bad gurl grin
tit for tat Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused My Girlfriend Is A Flirt But I Still Love Her / The Sentence "I Love You" / Pls Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.