Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug (953 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / GUY has his P almost bitten off... Careful Who U Let Suck On dt P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by edogu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hi guys & hop u all are having a nice time out dr. There is an issue i would like you to help me deal with. Last year i met this girl whom i happend to fall in love with. She is yet to agree to my proposal but then its obvious she likes me owing 2 d time she dedicates whenever we are chatting or discussing on phone, and kind of personal question she ask sometimes (I believ she is just taking her time). My problem here is dat this is my first time of falling in love wit a girl or trying to be in a relationship. This is difficult for me as i cant concentrat without thinking about her and this is seriously affecting my studies - MA program. Initially, i thought it wz jst a fantasy but dis is real. Am not use to mid 9t calls but within dis few wks i ve seen myself going against those personal rules. Now i dont know whether to just 4get her and move on. Pls i need your advice. As 4 the girl in question, she is smart and mature and not demanding. She is open and ve told me personal things about her life but i see myself not ready 4 dis. Am 26yrs old. Pls dont get it twisted am just worried about my studies. I ve handed it over 2 God but i stil need ur advice. Thanks 4 taking ur time to read dis and hop u wil giv a meaningful suggestion. Bye
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by sistajay(f): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yes o, I was bitten by a love bug once,Je-sus am so glad I have fully recovered. The symptoms to look out for. . . hallucination grin, lack of sleep, loss of appetite. . . . lets just say you'll never be the same person everrrrrrrr grin It will control your brain, your heart sef.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by chikeorji123(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hi Bros
Since it's now affecting ur studies l ill advice u to better concentrate on ur carrier then at 28plus you may setup the one that ill lead to marriage b/c u need to upgrade urself that's exactly what ur doing now..remember there is always a beautiful ladies spring up here & there at all the time? Just be focus! if she likes u then keep it on a friends zone level..
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
It's ur first time,so it is expected to be this way. However,ur age posits u are matured enough to handle the distractions. So,condition ur mind and gain control of ur emotions. With time,u'll be in charge of ur straying thoughts and know when to call or leave her be.

Don't end a potentially good r/ship cos of initial lack of self-control.It's a case of mind over matter.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Exponental(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
I kill bugs
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by edogu(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2013
@sis jay, binger n cheese thanks 4 ur reply. Unfortunately, i just sent her a text asking her 2 giv me some space. I didnt meant 2 do this 2 her but I believ dat its 4 our good. if its d wsh of God i pray it works out. As for now i need 2 get myself together 4 d better. Right now i ve so many assignment waiting 4 me yet i cant attempt any.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @sis jay, binger n cheese thanks 4 ur reply. Unfortunately, i just sent her a text asking her 2 giv me some space. I didnt meant 2 do this 2 her but I believ dat its 4 our good. if its d wsh of God i pray it works out. As for now i need 2 get myself together 4 d better. Right now i ve so many assignment waiting 4 me yet i cant attempt any.
Your choice bro.do whatever you think is right to avoid a rueful future.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by True2myself24(f): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Thats how love (or infatuation) is when its young. When you get used to her she won't be so much of a distraction. Just try to control your feelings.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Mynd44: 4:15am On Feb 03, 2013
Bug spray. Works everytime
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by edogu(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
@Mynd lol. Wel she's not dat type of bug. Channel dat spray 2 ur closet
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @Mynd lol. Wel she's not dat type of bug. Channel dat spray 2 ur closet
Works on all bugs
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Flashaldrin(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @Mynd lol. Wel she's not dat type of bug. Channel dat spray 2 ur closet
babality!
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by xynerise: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Bug insecticide. Works everytime
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by xynerise: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Flashaldrin(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: She is open and ve told me personal things about her life but i see myself not ready 4 dis.
clarify. If you're not ready, then just quit. Or its gonn be a total disaster. Marriage is not child's play.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by greedie1(f): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @sis jay, binger n cheese thanks 4 ur reply. Unfortunately, i just sent her a text asking her 2 giv me some space. I didnt meant 2 do this 2 her but I believ dat its 4 our good. if its d wsh of God i pray it works out. As for now i need 2 get myself together 4 d better. Right now i ve so many assignment waiting 4 me yet i cant attempt any.

not fair atall!!!
u r an adult FGS. If u want to put some distance, by all means do so but don't make it look lyk she is bugging u cz she isn't. she was just returning ur attention. she was bein nice and ur payback is by ruining her day! just imagine wat she ll be going tru after reading ur txt msg.... poor girl

u r 26 and can't rein in ur emotions? even kids in sec schs are successfully combining education wit dating. if u don't learn now, if u keep using ur studies as an excuse, wen ll u learn? except ofcz MA is ur busstop.

if u ve feelings for dat girl, u think distancing ursf ll make u concentrate? lets see ow it goes.... a wise man said d only cure for love is to love some more

see, i don't care whether u date her or not, i just want u to act lyk d man u are and learn to control, live with ur emotions. lyk Binger said, its mind over matter. it may be difficult now but it won't get better if u
keep "distancing" ursf... or do u wanna tell me dat having a gf is a recipe for failure? maybe d academics ve no love in der lives? oh and d inventors are all hermits...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^This girl is good...big ups pinkywink
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by greedie1(f): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
binger: ^^This girl is good...big ups pinkywink
tnx embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by KINGwax(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wrong thread
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by edogu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
@gree-die: Thaaaaaaaaaaank u so much. Am really inspired by ur post and i must confess dat i really behaved childishly. U & binger ve given me d advice dat i need right now. Again thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by edogu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
@Kingwax: stick ur nose elsewhere. If u got nothing 2 say, boom!
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @gree-die: Thaaaaaaaaaaank u so much. Am really inspired by ur post and i must confess dat i really behaved childishly. U & binger ve given me d advice dat i need right now. Again thanks
Thank you for listening...all the best in ur relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug by greedie1(f): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
edogu: @gree-die: Thaaaaaaaaaaank u so much. Am really inspired by ur post and i must confess dat i really behaved childishly. U & binger ve given me d advice dat i need right now. Again thanks
thank you too... for listening. All d best

(1) (Reply)

I Still Hv Memories Of My Ex! / Man Hangs Himself In Ghana Because Of LOVE (see Pics Inside) / Wow It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.