Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) (5207 Views)

My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) / I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
She isn't really my girlfriend, should I say crush or friend or something..

She's someone I adore alot back then in school but I never spoke to her about it because I'm not a comfortable person when it comes to girls matter,I choose money over girls,,,I'm either scared or shy,but yeah I dont do boys you can try me by bringing your girl to me grin she might not even go back to you,so do not try this.

Okay she walked up to me one day at my crib asking for an iPhone 6 charger saying "I forgot it in my cousin's house and I was like I dont use an iPhone maybe if she needs an Android charger she can drop by,and she smiled and left..

Since then she started greeting me because we were never on talking terms until that " boro boro day",she then visited me on that fateful day and didn't even knock on the door and she just came into my house,I was on boxers and my six packs were clear and shinning because I just had my bath,and I was looking fresh and fly,it was a coincidence that day,it seemed like I prepared for her arrival but I never knew she would even drop by..

She saw me and was like "wow" I never knew you were this hot,I smiled we were just talking then I stood up to give her a five alive drink and we got talking more and more.

So after a while she took my new tecno boom j8 and was taking pictures with it,I was almost angry because we roll in a "no light zone" so she was just wasting my battery for her own pleasure but I wasn't angry because my battery isn't a bad one.

At a point she started disturbing me with music like "work work by rihanna" sad I got tired and pissed because I only listen to music when I want to read or work, not when a girl is with me,I should be hitting her at that moment not her hitting my phone..

So she slept for a while on my couch and I was just there playing Enemy Strike on another couch,and I think the BED BUG bit her on her lap,she wore a bumpshot you know and it was easy to get bitten,she said "ouch" she checked out for the stuff and couldn't find a thing and she returned to her former position..

I wanst even bothered or moved a bit,her thing just wasn't my business at that moment,My business was to win that game!!

I think 5 of those little creatures came and surrounded her and bit her again and this time she had to stand up and point her iPhone torch on the chair and when she saw them she screamed and was like "whats this nah" at that time, I rose and I went to meet her and I sprayed them with fleet and at that time she was almost leaving ,I begged and begged promising to dispose those chairs away but she refused to visit me again or even allow me to visit her because she thinks I'll bring bed bugs to her house even if I iron my clothed before leaving that it would infest her crib too..

That was how I lost her sad Please oh,how can I kill the bed bug in my house, their infestation is getting too much and unbearable..My whole house is in trouble!

I was almost asking her out self and now I can't!!Please EPP oh
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YorubaWoman: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy

O dabi pe bobo yi dooti
Abi ki lo le fa 'idun'ninu ile laise ile aja
Ologbara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by DaisyII: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
You don't have a problem
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Pheals(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016

hire Nigeria army !! They can do better just as they did to the Boko boys

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by ifex370(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrinnng
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by saxby(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cleanliness is next to godliness. Next thing now you go give her infection... I can come and visit if you promise to give me that boom j8 phone. tongue
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by JustOutstanding: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Shame on you. You have a babe in the house and all you could think of was winning enemy strike. She made a mistake sef, she was supposed to strike your head with a bottle before leaving because you are the enemy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YoungOldGee: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why should I eep you? Who you eep?

2 Likes

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Free101(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2016
"ato ile ni o ni". Are you pissing pissing on the 'coush'

1 Like

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Marinza(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Lol u r just a dirty person... But I feel your pain
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Abegi free her
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by MrCork: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
cheesy

O dabi pe bobo yi dooti
Abi ki lo le fa 'idun'ninu ile laise ile aja
Ologbara!

SPEK ENGLISH...gadddddeeeemit...nairaland is not a market place for ilietarate..anyways are u lightskin? angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YorubaWoman: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

SPEK ENGLISH...gadddddeeeemit...nairaland is not a market place for ilietarate..anyways are u lightskin? angry
Iwo bobo yi

Sun si egbe kan tongue

1 Like

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by MrCork: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Iwo bobo yi

Sun si egbe kan tongue

..kaiiii...seee booobsi...nice..ok at least, u have 1 outter 10.!! smiley
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YorubaWoman: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

..kaiiii...seee booobsi...nice..ok at least, u have 1 outter 10.!! smiley
illiterate He-goat angry
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by skywalker240(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2016
oven heat and sniper would do the magic.....but op why must it get to that stage of dirt?
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by MrCork: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
illiterate He-goat angry

..u fine? undecided
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by layla129(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
illiterate He-goat angry

So you can speak English? cheesy
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YorubaWoman: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:

So you can speak English? cheesy
smiley
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by prettydamsel2(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Marinza:
Lol u r just a dirty person... But I feel your pain

Bedbug doesnt hv anything to do wt being dirty. They feed on blood nd reproduce very Fast . Once One enters ur house ,u re in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
illiterate He-goat angry
Lol. Don't mind d guy, ure beautiful. U deserve a like
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by YorubaWoman: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. Don't mind d guy, ure beautiful. U deserve a like
cheesy
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by selfdefence: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some guys sha can be very funny. You spend big money buy quality phone yet you no fit keep your room neat?? Fear God o
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Africanman123(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Boring? Did you read the gist?
ifex370:
Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrinnng
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by investment247: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
selfdefence:
Some guys sha can be very funny. You spend big money buy quality phone yet you no fit keep your room neat?? Fear God o

Some guys and dirtiness be like twins. Yet he went to buy a Boom j8 just to impress.
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by semochendo1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
She isn't really my girlfriend, should I say crush or friend or something..

She's someone I adore alot back then in school but I never spoke to her about it because I'm not a comfortable person when it comes to girls matter,I choose money over girls,,,I'm either scared or shy,but yeah I dont do boys you can try me by bringing your girl to me grin she might not even go back to you,so do not try this.

Okay she walked up to me one day at my crib asking for an iPhone 6 charger saying "I forgot it in my cousin's house and I was like I dont use an iPhone maybe if she needs an Android charger she can drop by,and she smiled and left..

Since then she started greeting me because we were never on talking terms until that " boro boro day",she then visited me on that fateful day and didn't even knock on the door and she just came into my house,I was on boxers and my six packs were clear and shinning because I just had my bath,and I was looking fresh and fly,it was a coincidence that day,it seemed like I prepared for her arrival but I never knew she would even drop by..

She saw me and was like "wow" I never knew you were this hot,I smiled we were just talking then I stood up to give her a five alive drink and we got talking more and more.

So after a while she took my new tecno boom j8 and was taking pictures with it,I was almost angry because we roll in a "no light zone" so she was just wasting my battery for her own pleasure but I wasn't angry because my battery isn't a bad one.

At a point she started disturbing me with music like "work work by rihanna" sad I got tired and pissed because I only listen to music when I want to read or work, not when a girl is with me,I should be hitting her at that moment not her hitting my phone..

So she slept for a while on my couch and I was just there playing Enemy Strike on another couch,and I think the BED BUG bit her on her lap,she wore a bumpshot you know and it was easy to get bitten,she said "ouch" she checked out for the stuff and couldn't find a thing and she returned to her former position..

I wanst even bothered or moved a bit,her thing just wasn't my business at that moment,My business was to win that game!!

I think 5 of those little creatures came and surrounded her and bit her again and this time she had to stand up and point her iPhone torch on the chair and when she saw them she screamed and was like "whats this nah" at that time, I rose and I went to meet her and I sprayed them with fleet and at that time she was almost leaving ,I begged and begged promising to dispose those chairs away but she refused to visit me again or even allow me to visit her because she thinks I'll bring bed bugs to her house even if I iron my clothed before leaving that it would infest her crib too..

That was how I lost her sad Please oh,how can I kill the bed bug in my house, their infestation is getting too much and unbearable..My whole house is in trouble!

I was almost asking her out self and now I can't!!Please EPP oh

Simply call Go-global XS today for the comprehensive fumigation of your house on 07065308183/08057791015. That's the only sustainable solution.
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where are they based?
semochendo1:

Simply call Go-global XS today for the comprehensive fumigation of your house on 07065308183/08057791015. That's the only sustainable solution.
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by winnijaf(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
selfdefence:

LOL, Part of the Craze for the New Boom J8 Phone.
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Dannybrainz: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op I think you need to fumigate..

1 Like

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by semochendo1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
LightYearss:
Where are they based?

In Lagos. What about you Sir? You may visit our website, It's in the signature below. Or check or works on our fb page https://m.facebook.com/globalXclusiveservices/
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by semochendo1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
LightYearss:
Where are they based?

In Lagos. What about you Sir? You may visit our website, It's in the signature below. Or check or works on our fb page https://m.facebook.com/globalXclusiveservices/

Call or whatsapp 07065308183/08057791015 now.
Thanks
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by semochendo1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dannybrainz:
Op I think you need to fumigate..

Thanks for telling him Sir. We've told him that earlier we do comprehensive fumigation at affordable rate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Girl Played My Friend! / Black Is Beautiful,what Is Your Take On This Pic. / Lets Get Naughty.. My Embarrassing Sexual moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.