Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Are We Self-centred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Self-centred (899 Views)

How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2013
Well, I don't know the reason I first thing about myself before I remember if there's anybody else in the world.
Yet I don't know who out of sight result to out of mind,
Well, If you are thinking why am saying this
Have you taking your time to ask yourself my relationship fails, Marriage Breaks and on and on
The point is How can One by Less self-Centred... I remember the Holy Bible says Love your Neighbor as yourself which simple means you have to love yourself before you love someone like yourself
Well. Let's hear your views
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2013
I'll Be Back!!
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2013
Wizee: I'll Be Back!!
Yes Boss, we're waiting
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Flashaldrin(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2013
Your english is so self centered!! Gosh! Only you can read it.
How do you expect someone else to read that??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin: Your english is so self centered!! Gosh! Only you can read it.
How do you expect someone else to read that??
Flashaldrin You're right... and that's why your views matters alot here
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Dyt(f): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2013
I am nt, so I guess its nt for me
Bt followin. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Mynd44: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2013
You came into the world alone(even twins come at different times), you go alone.

You are in charge of your life. It is inherent to be selfish so don't dispair. But you just need to balance being a good "neighbour" with it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by sunnyt1(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Its natural to think of yourself 1st, never trust anyone who tells you otherwise, such dudes can kill you.

Words like self-centre, stingy, love-hate etc are not real words, they are used by selfish people who want to enforce loyalty on you.

This is what i mean, if a friend wants u 2 be loyal to him finacially, he wud call you stingy and u wud be force to prove him wrong.

If a guy wants u 2 be loyal to him emotionally, he wud say u dnt love him and dat u are not caring and u naturally wud want to prove him wrong.

So anyone who rub it on u dat u are a self-centred is up to something, who else shd you think abt 1st.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
sunny t: Its natural to think of yourself 1st, never trust anyone who tells you otherwise, such dudes can kill you.

Words like self-centre, stingy, love-hate etc are not real words, they are used by selfish people who want to enforce loyalty on you.

This is what i mean, if a friend wants u 2 be loyal to him finacially, he wud call you stingy and u wud be force to prove him wrong.

If a guy wants u 2 be loyal to him emotionally, he wud say u dnt love him and dat u are not caring and u naturally wud want to prove him wrong.

So anyone who rub it on u dat u are a self-centred is up to something, who else shd you think abt 1st.

Wow... that's very thoughtful Thanks
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2013
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best." – Marilyn Monroe
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by mrofficial(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Passing by. VOOOOOM!
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by UjSizzle(f): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2013
Mynd_44: You came into the world alone(even twins come at different times), you go alone.

You are in charge of your life. It is inherent to be selfish so don't dispair. But you just need to balance being a good "neighbour" with it

This smiley
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2013
mr.official:
Passing by. VOOOOOM!
I see you oooH
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Mynd44: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:

This smiley
What?
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by mrofficial(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2013
heshomoney:
I see you oooH

No be me you see. Maybe na my brake light.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
The bible did not say love your neighbour than urself,so u must come first.
Nobody can claim he is not selfish cos even the cheerful giver give expecting blessings from God.in every thing we do we ve a selfish motive behind it even if we try hard to deny it.
Re: Why Are We Self-centred by Flashaldrin(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: The bible did not say love your neighbour than urself,so u must come first.
Nobody can claim he is not selfish cos even the cheerful giver give expecting blessings from God.
in every thing we do we ve a selfish motive behind it even if we try hard to deny it.
i agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Self-centred by heshomoney(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2013
Thanks y'all for stopping-by and for your sincere contribution #JAHbless

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Woman. / Pls Help!!!!!!! / IT'S OFFICIAL! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.