Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Please Help Me Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Now! (1290 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Now! by kayemjay(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2008
i used a penis enlarger because my girlfriend complained that my d, k was too small. now it is so large that i cannot control it anymore. please nairaland how can i make it shrink!
Re: Please Help Me Now! by 4Him(m): 2:09am On Mar 08, 2008
use a p enis squeezer then.
Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is irreversible cheesy unless u want to boil it with a hot boiling water, i can guarantee you that it will never remain the same again . . . cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Now! by henry007(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2008
15 post and already startin a thread like this .nawa oh when did blochos become a problem, and if u can't control it see a doctor, how can u expect 2 find help here,u were stupid enuff 2 open dis thread oh really cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Help Me Now! by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2008
@post
kayemjay:

i used a privates enlarger because my girlfriend complained that my d, k was too small. now it is so large that i cannot control it anymore. please nairaland how can i make it shrink!
ahhhh. . . tell your GF to suck the air out of your phallus. . .you want to get big privates abi? now its too big? that's what happens when people want to modify the perfect sculpture that God molded. . . tongue
Re: Please Help Me Now! by kayemjay(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2008
pleeaase guys. i didnt ask u to scold me. i really need help. like a guy was telling me to rub palm oil on the kini and turn it into a barbecue, {sobs} embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nairaland i did it for love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2008
So if she says u should jump into the river or insert your finger into a burning flame all in the name of ''love'' . . . . .
Would you do it? cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Now! by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2008
kayemjay:

Nairaland i did it for love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rotflmsgbo. . . oh my lawdy!!!. . . grin grin grin. . .so why can't you let the "kini" ( cheesy)keep growing so that your love will keep growing too. . .

on a serious note: all i can say is, visit your doctor. . even if NLers give you advice, it won't be as safe and effective as what your doctor might prescribe to you  tongue
Re: Please Help Me Now! by katherinae(f): 2:33am On Mar 08, 2008
so those things really work, i didnt know oh.  sorry im not male so i cant help u
Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 2:35am On Mar 08, 2008
now u do. . .

so those things really work, i didnt know oh.
Re: Please Help Me Now! by kayemjay(m): 2:59am On Mar 08, 2008
Mr SLY. if u no want make PHCN take ur light and ur generator to cease working leave the girl alone. u have not contributed anything meaningful for all i care. so hush. angry angry angry

please guys i need practical answers. very practical. because even to piss sometimes dey hard me
Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im i the person that ''contributed meaningfully'' into your life in the first place b4 u made that nasty move all in the name of sum ''pathetic love'' tongue?

Now u want me to c[b]ontribute meaningfully[/b] cheesy u will have to wait till eternity for that!!
. . .u better wait until ur ding-dong-ding is long enough so u can be able to use it as belt grin
Re: Please Help Me Now! by kayemjay(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2008
oga sly. dont yab me anymore or i will have to deviate from the purpose of this thread that is so important to my love and piss life
i no know weda u be police man sef. ur eye just dey chook shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2008
yab me and be ready to crawl to your grave. . . . . . .
Re: Please Help Me Now! by kayemjay(m): 4:08am On Mar 08, 2008
HEY!! SLY!! MEET MY NEW WAR SHIP. BE READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY.

SEARCHING . . .
TARGET FOUND.
AIMING TARGET SLY . . .
pauses to get a glass of milk

Re: Please Help Me Now! by TheSly: 4:18am On Mar 08, 2008
lol. . . . . cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Now! by henry007(m): 4:22am On Mar 08, 2008
so someone's kini is growin by the minute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Now! by Busta(f): 6:30am On Mar 08, 2008
henry007:

so someone's kini is growin by the minute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

katherinae:

so those things really work, i didnt know oh. sorry im not male so i can't help u

®~^Sly^~®:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is irreversible cheesy unless u want to boil it with a hot boiling water, i can guarantee you that it will never remain the same again . . . cheesy

®~^Sly^~®:

So if she says u should jump into the river or insert your finger into a burning flame all in the name of ''love'' . . . . .
Would you do it? cheesy

ROTHLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Now! by buzzgonz(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2008
LOL  grin

Try the follow experiment:

Step 1 : place your Dic*k into a bowl of fuel for 7 hours.

Step 2: Then rub its with grease or Olive Oil.

Step 3: after that leave it for 7 days and 7 night smiley

3 perfect step and i assure that its will come back to normal.

Come back & tell us your testimony.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Now! by efuah(f): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2008
4Him:

use a p enis squeezer then.
rofl grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Now! by bigfather(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2008
OYO for you ! God don Bleep you up be that.
So suffer for love !
Re: Please Help Me Now! by amsky(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
I do not think this guy should be given the kind of answers he is getting.

@ poster,don't just mind them, i'll tell you. Be sure to do this coause it has worked for several guys in your shoes.

1, Dip your third leg in hot hot hot suya pepper
2, Rub ginger powder on it.
3, pour hot water on the third leg and wring it very well to ensure that every drop of H2o is out
4, get a very long koboko or horsewhip.
5, flog the living boogalo out of the privates.
6, then go and relax,but b4 you do,tie the balls with a thread so it does not touch the third leg itself.
7, the next day,it'll be as good as new. kiss

Enjoy.

mumu.
Re: Please Help Me Now! by pahtahkee: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Poster,

Your kini is too enlarged and you are looking for solutions to it, bang am on the table. After that try squeeze am into a hot boiling ring. Walahi, it has worked effectively in a video I have seen.

Olodo.
Re: Please Help Me Now! by mecussey(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
If anything happens to this guy, Nairaland is responsible oh, Poster dont mine them why not go back to the person who gave you the enlarger for him to reverse it. Thats why I say ignorant is the worst diseases, how dare you take a risk with ur family in the name of girlfriend love, may be ur GF is a former prostitute or even present. When she told u, she dont enjoy ur sex, why not look for a tighter hole, or ask her to do hole compressor, a mugu will always remain a mugu. Piece of Advise, whenever you want to edit any part of ur body, please ask google first.
Re: Please Help Me Now! by hammers(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
Complain to ur girl too to enlarge her P**sy too after all one good turn, grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade / Love Story / Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.