Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade (1287 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by charles316: 1:30pm On May 22, 2008
why is it that most women want to play around when they are young but want to marry when they want to, irrespective of whether the man wants to get married or not .i have a friend who was pestering his girlfriend for marriage,she refused because then she was on high demand(from guys ).now that d attention is less,she wants to tie my guy but this my guy is planning to deliver to her the biggest shock in her life.

why do women do this?
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2008
why is it that most women want to play around when they are young but want to marry when they want to, irrespective of whether the man wants to get married or not .i have a friend who was pestering his girlfriend for marriage,she refused because then she was on high demand(from guys ).now that d attention is less,she wants to tie my guy but this my guy is planning to deliver to her the biggest shock in her life.

why do women do this?

Why do men bash women on dis forum?
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2008
men do it too

the answer to your question is she is young mehn, she just wants to have fun while she can, by the way, how young was/is she? smiley
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2008
charles316:

why do women do this?

anoda problem wit GENERALIZATION .i married wen i was 25.so kindly say "SOME" or "MOST"
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2008
welli u married late naaa undecided wat of me wey marry @19 grin grin grin
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2008
eh eh, welli you married? awww smiley
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2008
dont mind welli,who dash welli
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 1:42pm On May 22, 2008
@ iby werrin u xpect?i don marry na

@ jenny u marry when u were 19 shey?me 25.naim this poster come dey talk opposite 4 here. sad

@ jenny nd iby i don marry ohh.
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2008
i know na welli,na deola(tatooboy) u marry
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

of course cheesy
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by buzyDiva(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2008
@poster,

it goes both ways.
I know lots of men that don't wanna settle down either.
cos the love the game of swapping girls
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by HRhotness(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2008
marriage is a personal decision (shd be anyways)
age has nothin to do with it, you shd only get married when you are ready no matter what anyone says

this whole idea of fresh and fading is just mindless rubbish!
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny who is deola or tatooboy.he is my uncle ohh.i am happy married to anoda handsome,loving,rich,berra bobo! cheesy

iby will you sharraaaaaaap !see r mouth wey u take side jenny.as my sist wen did u see me bring tatooboy to mama as my husband?
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2008
marriage is a personal decisio[/b]n (should be anyways)
[b]age has nothin to do with it,
you should only get married when you are ready no matter what anyone says

may God bless u hotness
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Easybaby(f): 1:52pm On May 22, 2008

lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@welli,
is that true? grin grin grin

@jenny,
you also married too late tongue
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

iby will you sharraaaaaaap !see r mouth wey u take side jenny.as my sist when did u see me bring tatooboy to mama as my husband?
the other day you brought one boy, wasn't that deola? shioooor, dont mind her aunty jenny, di gal is always bringing different boys to our home, nawa o  angry angry grin
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 22, 2008

@jenny,
you also married too late tongue

shatap diaa easybaby,atleast mine is better than urs,u wey go husband house 2 days to ur 34th birthday tongue tongue
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2008
iby,me always bringin diff boyz home abi?d last time u brought eldee,did i tell nlders?now u re accusing me falsely.God bless u.hissss.abeg deola is my uncle jare
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2008
easybaby will you sharaaaap!y re u alwaz afta me?hissssssss. kiss kiss angry angry
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by onyekang1(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2008
This topic no jus get head at all. lipsrsealed

HR.hotness:

marriage is a personal decision (should be anyways)
age has nothin to do with it, you should only get married when you are ready no matter what anyone says

WORD
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

iby,me always bringin diff boyz home abi?d last time u brought eldee,did i tell nlders?now u re accusing me falsely.God bless u.hissss.abeg deola is my uncle jare
na na na! see false accusation, eldee and i were just on our way bible study jare, as for you, aunty jenny, you just need to see all the boys she just brings home, can you just imagine  angry angry angry
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by holythug(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2008
shes enjoyin life wen she is still fresh grin cheesy
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2008
bible study ke.wen d both of u were in ur room.only god knows wat happened behind closed doors.iby,i will stop bringin diff boyz home frm now but mk sure you tell nlders wen i change ohh cus i dnt want no bad name
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

bible study ke.when d both of u were in your room.only god knows what happened behind closed doors.iby,i will stop bringin diff boyz home frm now but mk sure you tell nlders when i change ohh cus i dnt want no bad name
nawa o, room kini? we went straight to di church, see ya mout, nonsense angry
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2008
see confessions of two prostitutes women ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by welli(f): 2:18pm On May 22, 2008
jenny wat do u mean by prostitutes? anyway i agree aslong as nor be ashewo u talk. cheesy iby. . . . bkiaful b4 d holyghost desend on u like holychic nd holythug.jenny u dig? cheesy
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 22, 2008
roflmaooo cheesy ashewo ke? i rebuke it shioooooooooor
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 22, 2008
ride on welli,i gat ya back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where is dat holythug sef angry angry angry angry
Re: Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade by charles316: 8:27pm On May 22, 2008
i wrote most women not all of them but a majority of them

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? / Should I Wait For Him? / Is It Wise For Both Parties To Share Their Past Be4 Marriage?(i.e. If Need Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.