Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Disappointed With This Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disappointed With This Site (1794 Views)

Seun, I Am Disappointed In You / This Site Is Super Confusing / This 'girl' From This Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointed With This Site by glamrocka(f): 4:10am On May 02, 2006
Admin, i request you close my acoount today thank you. I leave you with your numerous brainless kids who should be potty trained. So many members, not many active, the active ones have no subsatnce to their threads.

carry on witht the BOW WOW v SNOOP DOG THREADS. ciaravbeyuonce etc
Over sexed kids who will soon fall prey to the predators out there, the contents of some zones should be reported to the appropriate body,

Guys go check out proper forums, many Good Ghanian ones, and multi racial ones out there, its getting incestious in here.

Re: Disappointed With This Site by bluenubian(f): 8:33am On May 02, 2006
common glam

i hate to see u live, i feel what u mean, but remember nairaland is like the world, filled with good and bad, ignorance and the willing to learn, young, old, middleage and everyone will say something smart or stupid, jus ignore em, and deal with th ones u wanna deal with, i have enjoyed ur posts and wanna keep seeing them.aight so catch u later gurl, luvya cool

@NWOKE
dont listen to her wink, she was only kidding grin
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Skidoc(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2006
C'mon, if you have a problem with Nwoke you don't have to go insulting the whole members.

I leave you with your numerous brainless kids who should be potty trained. So many members, not many active, the active ones have no subsatnce to their threads.

carry on witht the BOW WOW v SNOOP DOG THREADS. ciaravbeyuonce etc
Over sexed kids who will soon fall prey to the predators out there, the contents of some zones should be reported to the appropriate body,

This is totally uncalled for. What substance have you contributed anyway. angry angry
Re: Disappointed With This Site by bluenubian(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2006
skidoc
u better live my girl alone, i know she was jus kidding, common, but u gotta agree, there are some immature people making stupid statement and starting worthless threads, nothing wrong with that, that's the limitations of their mind, doesnt stop me from posting on their thread. and yes she had contributed to this site in many ways

so give ma girl a break, pls kiss
Re: Disappointed With This Site by whiteroses(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2006
oh my goodness, what is all those windbag suppose to mean, (many good ghananians one) i can smell jealousy and anger, nobody invited nobody by force if you are not liking it you can leave, all those "bow wow vs snoop dogg" is what we want cos that is how we do. those words are non of our business it's your own cup of saliva, you can't convince everybody to leave. if you can't be them join them. on the other hand you are damn right some topic are so meaningless but most are good, all my advisor and mate are in nairaland, bless seun.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Rhodalyn(f): 1:12pm On May 02, 2006
glamrocka:

I leave you with your numerous brainless kids who should be potty trained. So many members, not many active, the active ones have no subsatnce to their threads.
it's sad that U want to leave gal but U dont have to insult nl members esp. when we're not da cause for Ur leaving besides, we aint kidz!
Re: Disappointed With This Site by SIBLI06(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2006
@rhodalyn,

Don't take it personally! I'm sure the comment was not about you!! smiley

We all have a choice to be here or not! Even admin can not stop us (Use different ip's) if we really want to post here.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Rhodalyn(f): 1:18pm On May 02, 2006
i aint taking it personally! shocked shocked shocked shocked dont U know U can get banned if U ever say''U'll leave nl'' shocked shocked shocked
Re: Disappointed With This Site by bluenubian(f): 1:20pm On May 02, 2006
i think that was her point, she wanted to get banned, i hope she wasnt though, cause imma miss her, pls NWOKE dont ban my girl o!!
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Rhodalyn(f): 1:22pm On May 02, 2006
i dont think he will, there's one thing i've realised, Seun doesnt ban those who want to get banned
Re: Disappointed With This Site by nike4luv(f): 1:24pm On May 02, 2006
u might think of nl in anoder way but am sure as hell not a kid! i think its the other way round, its a site,u come in u contribute and u get ur a$$ out!
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Skidoc(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2006
And besides if you want to leave, I don't think you have to dedicate a whole thread to that. People get pissed off with this site everyday and leave and they don't have to carry a placard first to announce their exit. Duhhh! tongue
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Eastcoast(f): 2:18pm On May 02, 2006
@skidoc, what are you fussing about? i know what glamrock is trying to say. really she is address seun's arrogant behavior. Maybe she shouldn't have called us brainless kids, but i feel it is out of anger. you know, nwoke could really be very annoying angry.
@glamrock, don't leave, try to reconsider, infact i would say, ignore seun, i can tell you that his behavior annoys almost everyone.
@nwoke, this a lil piece of advice for you. Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. if you keep annoying everyone, we will be leaving one by one and before you know it, there would be almost no one here. you need to understand your members and respect their opinion
@ everyone, quickly post whatever you wish to cause i can tell that nwoke woulld soon "self Destruct" the thread.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by SIBLI06(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2006
@eastcoast, I agree grin grin

@Nwoke, cheer up & most importantly lighten up.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Skidoc(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2006
Eastcoast, You're right there but I think she should direct her noise to Nwoke alone. grin cheesy
Re: Disappointed With This Site by whiteroses(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2006
@ eastcoast don't take glamrocka's back cos she just called us brainless kid that needs to be pottytrained, if you can imagine she is basically saying that members(we) are immature and are mugu, this thread is not worth it she can talk to seun, she thinks we are obsessed with bad stuff and i find it rude.
@glamrocka, you can't mix our personality with the issue you have with seun it's not polite xpecially when you said we'll soon fall prey or stuff like that, what is the prey stuff about, who do you think you are to say that stuff about us(i'm not asking that in a rude way)
Re: Disappointed With This Site by finda: 3:20pm On May 02, 2006
glamroka, i agree with what your saying, but damn girl, i mean what the Bleep is your problem. if your dissapointed with the site just get the Bleep up and get the Bleep out. no need to make too much noise. if everyone here says that the admin is annoyin, so fcuks what, i mean who really cares.

nairaland have a lot of issues, no doubt. i don't usually post here, but i can agree that it does. anyways glamor rock whatever your name is, one word,  NO NEED TO MAKE NOISE, JUST GET UP AND GO. WHEN YOU CAME ON NAIRALAND YOU DIDNT MAKE NOISE, SO WHY TELL EVERYONE THAT YOUR LEAVING. B!TCH PLS. DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Skidoc(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2006
Man Nwoke, pls don't delete this thread o. Let everybody say what they think cos it's all about them.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Seun(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2006
The Nairaland forum experience is so intense. glamorock's action is understandable. Our dear lovely lady, we appreciate you for the little time you've spent as an active member. wishing you the very best! kiss
Re: Disappointed With This Site by bolaoni(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2006
Mr. Admin,

I think your incessant deleting of post without informing the posters is what is infuriating so many.

I am a member of some other forums, not Naijas, before an admin or moderator deletes ur post, you have to know your sin, but here you just come and see ur post gone!

Haba, we know this is your forum, but at least COURTESY is needed now!

Please, dede mirawo! wink
Re: Disappointed With This Site by pascal(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2006
This is very interesting, i think when people are crossed with each other they need to sort their differences out face to face or individually and not taking on the lot.

@Nwoke well done, you are doing a nice job.

@Everybody we need to be prude of what is ours and we all know that the only constance thing in life is change. if we are not there today, we will be there very soon as we have already started the journey. we will surely get to the promise land

We need to watch what we say! how we say them! for others are watching us.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Whitelady1(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2006
I dont get this. THIS is getting rather rampant. Why would one, who has issues with Seun, insult everyone on the forum? If you have issues with him, for crying out loud, settle your scores with him! Why insult innocent people? Did we "steal your bread"? Another serious case of transfered aggression!
Re: Disappointed With This Site by whiteroses(f): 8:09pm On May 02, 2006
you heared them glamorck b-bye if you want, no need to inform us, seun is also a person like all of us he can also make mistake sometimes just like all of us, he won't turn to gentle angel to make us all happy, everyone can't be happy here (i explained why you think he's tryant). even though there are scaun scaun here sometimes but nairaland is still the best african forum site i've ever seen, take it or drop it like it's hot
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Nobody: 3:47am On May 03, 2006
hey Glam, you forgot to list those forum sites you mentioned. It's so hard searching via google.

I understand your frustrations dear, i bet there are many more disappointed fellas out there. I was wondering if you knew any other discussion forum based in the US here. i think at least the law is pretty clear on freedom of speech here.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by whiteroses(f): 11:53am On May 03, 2006
me i'm loving nairaland, haters can leave now please, who need lousy people when we have nice and correct people around, if you can't be them join them, don't get jealous, if you are jealous you ain't going no where you'll just find your self spinning on same spot, some people are not having a nice time here, i'm so sorry bhola it's so pathtic i'nit, only God knows how you feel right now
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Eastcoast(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2006
@whiteroses, don't you think you need to take it easy with glamrock?
Re: Disappointed With This Site by whiteroses(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2006
@eastcoast, yeah i guess. i'm not gonn reply to this post again it's not worth it, i should just damn it and accept that i'm dealing with the PUBLIC where everybody can't understand each other.
Re: Disappointed With This Site by Eastcoast(f): 2:16pm On May 03, 2006
thatz rite wink wink kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

For Ngwa People Only / 8 Sports Supplements to Boost Your Testosterone / NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.