Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu (2210 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by fkaz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
@donchris33
So nigerians were not wise during obasnjo's regime? They werent wise during yaradua'ss regime. Oh ii see then nigerians were using their wisdom to engage in yahoo yahoo, looting like obasanjo loooted 16billion dollars for elctricity.
Nigerians are now wise

Yes, now that nigerian have discover that all their past leader had been fooling them, to the extend we now have a retard as the president.
Do you expect nigerians to keep quite and be looking at the clueless and his wife like that?

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by bumdish: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
@donchris33, I feel so sorry for the yabbis and am sure you never bargained for it. Beside, this
you look to me like u an andriod
got me rolling on the floor
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry broo! You don't even know me one bit. This yabbings aint touching me. They are just rants of ants. Am still fully around for more yabbings bro. The issue at hhand is that you will yab me. And Gej will rule till 2019. That's for sure. Lol at. Feel sorry for yabbingh me on a faceless forum were I just come to have fun once in a while.
bumdish: @donchris33, I feel so sorry for the yabbis and am sure you never bargained for it. Beside, this got me rolling on the floor
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Livinusc(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
gbanikiti: Correct! Simply use your bedroom as office of the first lady's office. Imagine wasting 4billion naira on a meaningless project. bullcrap!
Imagine ooo,what sort of country is dis self!!!
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by drnoel: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tunbolity: The senator representing Ekiti Central under the platform of Action Congress of Nigeria,Babafemi Ojudu at the National Assembly has criticised the frivolous proposal for the building of first lady's office.The senator expressed his displeasure over this matter at the floor of the parliament recently said;
'I'm worried that we can be voting #4 billion for the construction of the said first ladies mission building in a nation where millions of youths are roaming the streets without jobs,and infrastructure decaying.I hope this doesn't get to the public,otherwise all of us in this chamber would be castigated'.He further maintained that;
''The office of the First Lady is in the president's bedroom.The office is not known to the law.Nigerians would be angrier with us if we appropriate the money.Already,on social media,Nigerians are cursing us,calling us thieves and all sorts of negative names.That shows the way our people feel about the leadership of this country''. He said further;
''Recently,the Federal Government released only #1 billion each to some universities that are expected to train our youths who are the future leaders of this country,but now a whole sum of #4 billion is proposed for the construction of First Ladies Mission Office which is of no developmental value to the nation.#4 billion?It appears we have lost sense of money''.
word,word,word,word,word,word,word,word,word,word,......................
can u beat that,......abeg give this man one small stout.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by toyecoach(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Haba Senator!In this 21st century that the world is clamouring for women liberation and emancipation.
Please don't confined our Nation Builders to the Bedroom.No,No more and Not again.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by KnowAll(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Igbo's have suddenly become proactively involved with anything Jonathan, na wah oh, is it becos the president maintained iherijeka as cheif of army staff.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by ibide(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Iwu ezigbo anuofia. You no dey hear word this imbe.cile. Maryam babaginda was the first lady, she had so many projects she carried out with government money, nobody complain ooo, maryam abbacha came with her own projects as first lady, stella obasanjo did the same as a first lady, even turai yaradua had her own projects as a first lady nobody complain ooo, turai is still locked up in a land tussle after she left office nobody complain. Now everybody have suddenly wake up because it is gej. Nwanyi a ibu ezigbo onyeara. You al think you can bring Gej down? We are all waiting. After Gej in 20019 it is we igbos. No amount of propaganda can stop that. Jokers. Onyeara, akwuna hapu nairaland for we men and ga lekota umu gi na di gi.
must you be a fool for ever ? I think yes ! How much will it cost to build good general hospitle in your home town ?
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by bumdish: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Sorry broo! You don't even know me one bit. This yabbings aint touching me. They are just rants of ants. Am still fully around for more yabbings bro. The issue at hhand is that you will yab me. And Gej will rule till 2019. That's for sure. Lol at. Feel sorry for yabbingh me on a faceless forum were I just come to have fun once in a while.
Nice one bro. You sound to me like a strong man. But on a second thought, shouldn't you be bothered when you made a comment in the public place and multiple unspecified persons call you a fool. It is called self-check not heroism
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry broo! I am not bothered one bit if the whole nairalanders call me a fool you know why. Why I answer a fool with these monicker I have others that I can use to doo what I want to do. A giirl can call me a fool with these monicker and I can use another monicker to impress her, lure her, use her and dupp her. That's it bro! A faceless forum. I still re-iterate my initial claims that I am not. Bothered one bit. Lol. Anyway thanx foor your interest on me. Your disturbing yourself oon a faceless forum and am makking much money offline. Huh!(
bumdish:
Nice one bro. You sound to me like a strong man. But on a second thought, shouldn't you be bothered when you made a comment in the public place and multiple unspecified persons call you a fool. It is called self-check.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by bumdish: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Sorry broo! I am not bothered one bit if the whole nairalanders call me a fool you know why. Why I answer a fool with these monicker I have others that I can use to doo what I want to do. A giirl can call me a fool with these monicker and I can use another monicker to impress her, lure her, use her and dupp her. That's it bro! A faceless forum. I still re-iterate my initial claims that I am not. Bothered one bit. Lol. Anyway thanx foor your interest on me. Your disturbing yourself oon a faceless forum and am makking much money offline. Huh!(
Don't seem to make sense of your comment above. All I read is one girl something something. Whatever point you are trying to make, Goodnight.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lol! Your disturbing yourself why ii am on the 3rd bottle of star lughing at you on a faceless forumm am not bothered one bitn came back from o patience jonathan carry on with your projects like other first ladies did jare. Besides if you don't understand me now sorry, am high and enjoying myself. Lmao on a faceless forum? Mtscheeew!ffice now drinking beer and you are kkilling yourself ovver a guy yoou don't know on a ffaceless forum.
bumdish:
Don't seem to make sense of your comment above. All I read is one girl something something. Whatever point you are trying to make, Goodnight.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lol! Your disturbing yourself why ii am on the 3rd bottle of star laughing at you on a faceless forumm am not bothered one bit. patience jonathan carry on with your projects like other first ladies did jare. Besides if you don't understand me now sorry, am high and enjoying myself. Lmao on a faceless forum? Mtscheeew!ffice now drinking beer and you are kkilling yourself ovver a guy yoou don't know on a ffaceless forum.
bumdish:
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Lol! Your disturbing yourself why ii am on the 3rd bottle of star lughing at you on a faceless forumm am not bothered one bitn came back from o patience jonathan carry on with your projects like other first ladies did jare. Besides if you don't understand me now sorry, am high and enjoying myself. Lmao on a faceless forum? Mtscheeew!ffice now drinking beer and you are kkilling yourself ovver a guy yoou don't know on a ffaceless forum.
Lol you no reason like person wey dey drink beer o more like someone on some cheap high like paraga grin

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by phabulous88(m): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2013
donchris33: Iwu ezigbo anuofia. You no dey hear word this imbe.cile. Maryam babaginda was the first lady, she had so many projects she carried out with government money, nobody complain ooo, maryam abbacha came with her own projects as first lady, stella obasanjo did the same as a first lady, even turai yaradua had her own projects as a first lady nobody complain ooo, turai is still locked up in a land tussle after she left office nobody complain. Now everybody have suddenly wake up because it is gej. Nwanyi a ibu ezigbo onyeara. You al think you can bring Gej down? We are all waiting. After Gej in 20019 it is we igbos. No amount of propaganda can stop that. Jokers. Onyeara, akwuna hapu nairaland for we men and ga lekota umu gi na di gi.

Nobody is stopping the 1st Lady from embarking on noble projects but proposing N4 billion for her "office" is both senseless and ridiculous. As a matter of fact, thinking of such is a valid premise to impeach her husband, your president.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by clemmonce(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2013
if an igbo become President how wil that affect you. #nosense
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2013
ibide: must you be a fool for ever ? I think yes ! How much will it cost to build good general hospitle in your home town ?
I know we are on the same team but your spelling of hospital made me laugh grin Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? / Nigeria Missing In Top 60 Countries In English Proficiency / What Is Nigeria Doing To Prevent An Outbreak Of The Ebola Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.