Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity (17883 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Fake Colonel; Babatunde Idris Arrested Over N40m Fraud / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Sweetcollins: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
I suspect Nemesis if investigated further...
However, rest in peace sage
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Mogidi: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sweetcollins: I suspect Nemesis if investigated further...
However, rest in peace sage

You haven't investigated yet you suspect nemesis. There's nothing in the original article to suggest your supposition. Is there something you know about this story that you're willing to share?
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Eboski(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Always advice dat ekimini of boy wen i was still in unical,economics dapt to go to school cos i was close the family and d father was my lecture in my yr2,the boy neva tak my advice,he was the 1 driving the father to school everymorning,the was once our HOD in economics dept,the man is very old and he even toke my gf in her final yr course last yr,that is a material to unical and economics,but he used to beat us wen he's lecturing us or even wen he meet u in the dept he likes playing wit girls,may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace,Amen
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Uwakuwak(f): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
greatgod2012: Greedy children!
A whole professor killed by his own children like that!
Professor's sons= University drop-outs= something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Where was d mother of d children/wife of d prof in d picture.........smh

Bottom line..............train your child in d way he shall go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Last minute respect........may d dead rest in peace.
good point.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Uwakuwak(f): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
otss: Based on research, d father(prof) must hav bin wicked to them... Wat a sad event. RIP
you think so? he put them to school yet the feel it is not important, lazy children who want to reap where they did not sow. RIP Papa, they would soon come to meet you.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by blackbeau1(f): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2013
pendy79: Reading this story from the first paragraph, i was like when did cross riverians start to behave like akwa ibomites. Only to see that they were from Nsit Ubium in Akwa Ibom State. It is really a pathetic story and may the soul of the departed rest in peace. i've lived and worked in Akwa Ibom for almost 10years now and i"ve seen two instances where two boys with the collaboration of their mother killed the father and buried him in the same room overnight. Was at the police station to take bail of a colleague sometimes in December 2012 and a young man was brought to the station for hacking his grandmother to death with cutlass, her offence " He suspect her of being responsible for his mother's death through witchcraft he said" Her own daughter. Many cases abound here where lives are taken over assumptions and their thoughts. Who told them their father's gratuity is close to 40million Naira. Really a painful way to go . Adieu Prof. May your Soul rest in peace.
Don't tribalize this thread ok.this kind of thing happens all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 / Photos: Bad Guys Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive - See More / Three Suspected Railtrack Vandals Arrested In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.