Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity (17881 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Fake Colonel; Babatunde Idris Arrested Over N40m Fraud / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
No wonder they had to drop out of school! How do you want to fake suicide yet you stabbed the man 3 times,stuffed his mouth with papers,and call an ambulance without reporting to the police? How dump can you be?
Its just sad that we are going down this drain as a country but we should allow this guys rot in jail cos they won't amount to anything out there
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Parnassuss:

When I check your profile name the irony is too sharp to miss

Like wise yours.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by eyenCalabar(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Prof. Nathaniel Bassey? Which faculty? which department? Don't believe this story until I find out myself.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
lancaster: No wonder they had to drop out of school! How do you want to fake suicide yet you stabbed the man 3 times,stuffed his mouth with papers,and call an ambulance without reporting to the police? How dump can you be?
Its just sad that we are going down this drain as a country but we should allow this guys rot in jail cos they won't amount to anything out there

Well said wink
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Lakayana: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Those children are a bloody waste. Poor man worked for years teaching people's children only for him to be cursed with devil's incarnate as children. Hope he did not take settlements from other people's children for lecturers can frustrate the life of innocent students nemesis has a way of settling its cases.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Jeflox: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's not to bear children but to train them properly is the matter. The prof didnt capture them young and he has been killed by his neglected task...don't allow ur sin to find you out. Who is to be blamed? the dead or the two reckless idiots?..Anyway R.I.P to d poor prof.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by ypzilanti: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
I knew the man. Last time I saw him was when I needed a job reference 5 years ago. My office sent the reference request to my former school, and the darn thing was lying unanswered in UNICAL economics department HOD office for over 6 months.

Had to travel there, and saw the Professor...he remembered me after the 8 odd years since I had graduated. Anyway, he helped me discover the problem at the HOD office(nothing...Nigerian factor). He was willing to write a good recommendation letter for me.

Long story short: He was really helpful. He wrote me a nice recommendation letter, which I paid for to be DHLed to my workplace (I asked for the courier service).

What a shock. I was even planning to see him for another reference request this January, and was wondering if he would still remember me.

RIP, Sir. Na wah.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by fm7070: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
I think we should not be quick to condemn these guys.
Police should do their investigation properly, conduct an autopsy and fingerprint check on the knife.
It is high time we begin to unfold mystery behind killings technologically and scientifically, instead of relying on propaganda and torture/forced confession
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by julieme: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
eyenCalabar: Prof. Nathaniel Bassey? Which faculty? which department? Don't believe this story until I find out myself.
Social Science,Economics.Ask anybody abt d funniest Old Lecturer in Economics.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Revolva(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
E get plenty plenty things wey no suppose to happen for this life ..hiss!!! Plenty plenty tins --hiss plenty plenty nonsense-- una remember dat song
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by OgeneDom(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
This information is misleading. Who told you that a university Don retires with up to 40million cash. Please check your record. Rest in peace prof
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by pastie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
GOD BLESS THE DEAD
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by ypzilanti: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
julieme: Social Science,Economics.Ask anybody abt d funniest Old Lecturer in Economics.

Yeah. He was always very playful...very, very, playful guy. I noticed then that he always was in his office till very late at night. Obviously, all was not well at home.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by stagger: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Their own father! Unbelievable!

THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL IS WAITING FOR THEM!
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Asis(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ewo!! Not again,didn't similar act happen in lagos some few weeks back,with sons conniving to kidnap there own father?,only in dis case d sons succeeded in killing there dad,chai,what a shame,what would warrant anyone to killing there own blood?for what?would you say this boys lacked home training?I doubt it,they where simply school drop out, for whatever reason that for sure,there father couldn't have been responsible for,well as Shakespeare once noted " the evil that men do lives after dem;the good oft interred with there bones"...all izz well..
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by redcliff: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
greatgod2012: Greedy children!
A whole professor killed by his own children like that!
Professor's sons= University drop-outs= something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Where was d mother of d children/wife of d prof in d picture.........smh

Bottom line..............train your child in d way he shall go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Last minute respect........may d dead rest in peace.

[size=14pt]trust me bro, some children don't wish to be trained in the way that they need/ought to grow in. because some parents have done everything humanly possible to insert these trainings unto their children. But if a child decides to do what seems right unto him would you blame the parents still?[/size]
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by redcliff: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
apocalypse: The funny thing is if the boys had succeeded all the cash would have been used up for frivolities in no time. A lot of children these days don't learn how to make money but rather how to spend it , and unwisely that is. God help us

One bottle of star for you. and if you say u dont drink, take sprite r fanta full belle. bill's on me..
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Inik(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
The heart of man is desperately wicked shocked
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by hizick(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
''Train up a chilld in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it''
Lets save naija right from our families..
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Samoo01: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
We must be careful with the way we judge cases on the pages of newspapers.

To believe that the children of the late professor swiftly, and easily, confessed to killing their father is to assume the our police personnels are professional investigators.

The academia could have been murdered by one of his friends or enemies and frame the stubborn children up with the police to finish the job.
I am not saying this is the case, but it's no more wrong than the police shielding the supposedly confessed killer from the press is wrong.

The children were tortured, our policemen are ruthless torturers. I have seen like 5 different cases where the police tortured folks to confess to what they didn't do. Too many Nigerians assume the police is bad strictly on the bases of bribery and racketeering. Not really, these folks are well suited in their dark cloths, a good chunk of them are closer to animals than they are humans. I have never experienced their cruelty, but I've witnessed the injustice done to close associates of mine.

May the soul of the late professor Rest in Peace. The ghost of the late statesman will hunt his killer to their grave. Let's hope the judiciary is able to get this nerve-wrecking case meticulously resolved. But, in the interim, I'll urge Nigerians to be careful because, if anything, history taught us that not everything are what they seem. Which is even more accurate in the case of Nigerian Police.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by AMEBO2BUSY: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
otss: Based on research, d father(prof) must hav bin wicked to them... Wat a sad event. RIP
Be objective in your comment, is it their father,s wickedness that made them dropout or their indiscipline attitude to life. D boys fail
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by cesil92: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
otss: Based on research, d father(prof) must hav bin wicked to them... Wat a sad event. RIP

Hey, watcha ya mouth, don't talk what you don't know. Dis man is a well know, respected Prof. of Economics, a disciplinarian at dat. He gave dem all an opportunity to University education but dey misused it due to bad peers.

How is he then wicked? At his Old age, the man was stil hustling, while 2 boys were idling about at dia youth?

1 Like

Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by blaise26abj(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nothing can compare with the power of continuous prayers for offsprings. Training them well is no longer sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by hizick(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]trust me bro, some children don't wish to be trained in the way that they need/ought to grow in. because some parents have done everything humanly possible to insert these trainings unto their children. But if a child decides to do what seems right unto him would you blame the parents still?[/size]

Dats true sha.... But the heart of man is desperately wick€d sha...
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
So will ‎u be able τ̲̅ȍ slap ur father because he was wicked. Τ̲̅ȍ ‎u •̸№ τ̲̅ȍ talk of kill him.pls shut up if ‎u have nothing good τ̲̅ȍ say.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by snthesis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
AMEBO2BUSY: Be objective in your comment, is it their father,s wickedness that made them dropout or their indiscipline attitude to life. D boys fail
yep, d buck stops with the parent, wu else do u want to blame GEJ
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
hizick:

Dats true sha.... But the heart of man is desperately wick€d sha...
if pikin wey I use my energy born •̸№ gree hear word,na me go kill am troway •̸№ be him go kill me.nonsense!!
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by comely77(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Train up your child the way he should go!!!!
So sad for the old man, those boys are just callous.
So so sad!
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by Nasige(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
May God not give us children that will kill us.May God 4give them.
Re: Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
N40m now that's Incentive to perform just about anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Disabled Man Scales Fence Into Warri Police Station / Technician Nabbed For Stealing Four Solar Panels In Lagos / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.