Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! (2637 Views)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

#Goshen schooled on tolerance

I learnt that from him! He calls me brother even though I am Catholic! That's a lesson I take with me everywhere.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

#Goshen schooled on tolerance

...and let him who is a kid, yet to grow up also FOLLOW AFTER the one that is schooled.

#Hug cool
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

...and let him who is a kid, yet to grow up also FOLLOW AFTER the one that is schooled.

#Hug cool

Carry your crocodile hug away.

Tommorow, you will start derailing and shouting "illogicboy, immature boy" on my thread again.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Tommorow, you will start derailing and shouting "illogicboy, immature boy" on my thread again.

...and herein we know those who are tolerant indeed. They should have nothing to do with you if they don't agree with you?

Smh.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

...and herein we know those who are tolerant indeed. They should have nothing to do with you if they don't agree with you?

Smh.

#hug grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

#hug grin
Good boy, das berra grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

#hug grin

#Hugs e-received
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishilove,

You being talking to logicboy lately right? wink
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
FUNNYcheesy
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: Ishilove,

You being talking to logicboy lately right? wink
talking? You kidding me?
They're getting marriedcheesy
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ Bella3,

Yeah, I wanted to have fun with the boy called logic and also help him to mature on this forum. (No insult intended please). I wanted to help him see that he can reason his course with calling names nor insulting anyone. I wanted to help him put his youthful energy to more resourceful things in life. Religion will always divide us but the New Commandment in Christ will make the world a better place to live.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: talking? You kidding me?
They're getting marriedcheesy

shocked shocked shocked I will await Ishilove to come answer for herself.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^ Yeah, I want to have fun with the boy and also help him to mature on this forum. (No insult intended please). I want to help him see that he can reason his course with calling names nor insulting anyone. I wanted to help me put his youthful energy to more resourceful things in life. Religion will always divide us but the New Commandment in Christ will make the world a better place to live.
And you forgot to congratulate him on his upcoming marriage to ishilove.
Logicboy weds ishilovegrin.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked I will await Ishilove to come answer for herself.
Ishilove! You are needed o.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
Nooooooooooo, Ishilove is yet to confirm it to me/us. I still await her. You know the "unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife" - 1 Corinthians 7:14 grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^
Nooooooooooo, Ishilove is yet to confirm it to me/us. I still await her. You know the "unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife" grin

Hey, dont remix personal salvation....everyone is accountable for his or her deeds
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hey, dont remix personal salvation....everyone is accountable for his or her deeds

King James 2000 Bible
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. - 1 Corinthians 7:14
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

King James 2000 Bible
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. - 1 Corinthians 7:14

Thanks for showing that the bible is nonsense because I was referring to this

◄ 2 Corinthians 6:14 ►
New International Version (©1984)
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Contradiction in the same corinthians?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^
Nooooooooooo, Ishilove is yet to confirm it to me/us. I still await her. You know the "unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife" - 1 Corinthians 7:14 grin
ok o.shocked
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

No contradiction at all - An unbeliever does not necessarily mean someone who doesn't know God. There are unbelieving (those who operate in doubt) believers or Christians. cool
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

No contradiction at all - An unbeliever does not necessarily mean someone who doesn't know God. There are unbelieving (those who operate in doubt) believers or Christians. cool

Irrelevant....both verses talk about unbelievers, yet the say different things
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
undecided

lb, the way people dey use derail your thread these days.. grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
musKeeto: undecided

lb, the way people dey use derail your thread these days.. grin

Let them derail...... smiley
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon everyone,

I try so hard to avoid threads where almost everyone is throwing shoes at each other but I felt compelled to say my bit given the sensitive nature of the topic in question and considering that the opinions of the giants: Goshen, Logicboy and Muskeeto are highly thought of by a number of us.

Lol, me giant? I'm just a trouble maker o.. grin giant ko mosquito ni..
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol!!!
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

I will advice you to read the whole chapter of corinthians Goshen quoted.. That one was talking about those already married(at the time it was causing a controversy, some of the married brethren wanted to divorce their unbelieving partners hence Pauls advice)
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
musKeeto:
I KNEW ITshocked
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: I will advice you to read the whole chapter of corinthians Goshen quoted.. That one was talking about those already married(at the time it was causing a controversy, some of the married brethren wanted to divorce their unbelieving partners hence Pauls advice)

I will advice you to read the verse that I put there that says that christians should not be yoked with unbelievers in any case
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

I will advice you to read the verse that I put there that says that christians should not be yoked with unbelievers in any case
Eh nu... Pls read the whole chapter and observe the contest it was written.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: Eh nu... Pls read the whole chapter and observe the contest it was written.

I read both chapters.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

I read both chapters.

can you explain what you read?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God / St Thomas Aquinas(the Patron Saint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.