Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! (2635 Views)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: can you explain what you read?...

One is for married couples, the other is for all fellowships/partnerships.

The second verse covers all partnerships, contradicting the first
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^
Nooooooooooo, Ishilove is yet to confirm it to me/us. I still await her. You know the "unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife" - 1 Corinthians 7:14 grin
You don talk am finish grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
So ish true Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by SamMilla1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Can you show me or every one where I mentioned your I.d please? And where did I abuse you?

Where did my signature says "stop being silent about EVIL" ?

Now, this is my signature: "Our lives BEGINS to END the day we keep silent about things that matter". How does this signature TRANSLATE to be SAME AS "stop being silent about EVIL"

Your level of hypocrisy just increased with this post. Smh.

1 Like

Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sam Milla:

Your level of hypocrisy just increased with this post. Smh.

grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

One is for married couples, the other is for all fellowships/partnerships.

The second verse covers all partnerships, contradicting the first
For the first, they are already married right?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Goshen, yes Logicboy proposed but I told him to hold on let me finish my Ph.D. grin

He is eager to hitch me, but I gat plans. cool
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
^
grin grin grin

But are you sure such a 'boy' can handle a lady like you? #Wahala dey o grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin grin grin

He prolly can't, that's why I told him to hold on let me round up my programme. Hopefully by then he'd have become a bit more mature.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: For the first, they are already married right?

Yes. smiley
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishilove: @Goshen, yes Logicboy proposed but I told him to hold on let me finish my Ph.D. grin

He is eager to hitch me, but I gat plans. cool

See this one grin

PHD? in what? Theology?

Better stop dreaming and continue teaching english at that primary school
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin grin grin

Why does everyone think that I am a boy?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why does everyone think that I am a boy?
You are under 30. That makes you one. grin lipsrsealed
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one grin

PHD? in what? Theology?

Hater! angry
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one grin

PHD? in what? Theology?

You see the reason why we said you're not mature yet. See how you're talking a woman in the public, not even a regard for feminine gender. And this is someone you even proposed to on your knees begging her to marry you and you're talking to her like this in public.

#So na so you go dey embarrass her in the public even if she gree for you abi

Boy! Learn to talk to a woman in the public, okay. That's why she said she no go gree for you until you mature shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes. smiley
And it was before they became christians. So what is contradictory? You want make them divorce ne?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishilove:

grin grin grin....and the "cause/effect" is proving to be TRUE! #Chei, Ishilove, you don finish this 'boy' o grin grin grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one grin

PHD? in what? Theology?

gringringringringrin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

You see the reason why we said you're not mature yet. See how you're talking a woman in the public, not even a regard for feminine gender. And this is someone you even proposed to on your knees begging her to marry you and you're talking to her like this in public.

Boy! Learn to talk to a woman in the public, okay. That's why she said she no go gree for you until you mature shocked shocked shocked
Na style you dey use toast ishilove ne? Eh pastor?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

lmao....calm down....everyone is just joking.......
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishilove:

Dont tell me that you are an old cargo over 30
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin....and the "cause/effect" is proving to be TRUE! #Chei, Ishilove, you don finish this 'boy' o grin grin grin
*embarassed*
So any body wey never reach 30 na boy?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank you o, tell am!
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont tell me that you are an old cargo over 30
lipsrsealed
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by tiarabubu: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
I read the statement by CAN on elrufai today and was sorely disappointed! I felt that the threat of "not able to restrain our youths" is uncalled for. I am certain that there are no youths to restrain. CAN leadership lost the moral high ground by the threat of violence (even if its a hint of it). I expected a call for Nigerians to ignore El Rufai and expose his folly. It should have stopped there. The recent militant position of CAN is an anomaly even if Christians are facing unprecedented challenges in recent times.

It would have been a great occasion to let Nigerians understand why violence has no place in Christianity and why Christians must refuse to be provoked. Thus I fully agree with Father Hassan Kukah and his admonishment that the moral force of CAN leadership should be jealously guarded. Unfortunately, it is gradually being eroded and will take time to recover.

CAN leadership needs to re-examine itself and re-chart its course. It can't afford to succumb to the ways of "man".
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by tiarabubu: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
I read the statement by CAN on elrufai today and was sorely disappointed! I felt that the threat of "not able to restrain our youths" is uncalled for. I am certain that there are no youths to restrain. CAN leadership lost the moral high ground by the threat of violence (even if its a hint of it). I expected a call for Nigerians to ignore El Rufai and expose his folly. It should have stopped there. The recent militant position of CAN is an anomaly even if Christians are facing unprecedented challenges in recent times.

It would have been a great occasion to let Nigerians understand why violence has no place in Christianity and why Christians must refuse to be provoked. Thus I fully agree with Father Hassan Kukah and his admonishment that the moral force of CAN leadership should be jealously guarded. Unfortunately, it is gradually being eroded and will take time to recover.

CAN leadership needs to re-examine itself and re-chart its course. It can't afford to succumb to the ways of "man".
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: Na style you dey use toast ishilove ne? Eh pastor?

Ah, so na own people dey open my 'business' for outside people shey? Chei, wetin I do for you naw? At least if I offend you, you for call me inside and discipline me rather than to come open my 'business' for outside. Chai, e no good o grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: *embarassed*
So any body wey never reach 30 na boy?

No...especially when the 'person' in context is acting like one..... grin You suppose dey feel the gist naw. Why you dey fall my hand naw?
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Ah, so na own people dey open my 'business' for outside people shey? Chei, wetin I do for you naw? At least if I offend you, you for call me inside and discipline me rather than to come open my 'business' for outside. Chai, e no good o grin
'say the truth and the truth shall set you free'
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

No...especially when the 'person' in context is acting like one..... grin You suppose dey feel the gist naw. Why you dey fall my hand naw?
ah! Hehehe. I feel the gist.
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Goshen360(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bélla3: 'say the truth and the truth shall set you free'

Ah, another more 'exposing'. You know say you be my close sister naw. Abeg, no sell my honey buns to these 'boys' naw. Haba..... grin
Re: CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! by Bella3(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Ah, another more 'exposing'. You know say you be my close sister naw. Abeg, no sell my honey buns to these 'boys' naw. Haba..... grin
grin ok. Make i shurrup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2nd Wife, 3rd Wife Etc Are Prostitute And Their Children Are Under Curses / Do You Carry Amulets? / Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.