Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

The 3 Calabashes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 3 Calabashes (1207 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / The 3 Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Calabashes by fineyabber: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2008
if you are reading this you must make a choice or i bet you ur !@#$~` will shrivel up overnyt. And for you chikitos that read- dont make any comment or else- expect petrol to run as your breast milk. Dont tempt Hyde,

1st calabash, u open, pick the piece of paper, it says: 'you have your pick of Rihanna, Beyounce or Lopez, have your high way with any, and then go straight to hell'

2nd calabash, u open, pick the red piece of paper, it reads: 'Live to be 30, enjoy life to the fullest without sex of course, die and go to hell'

3rd calabash, u open, pick the black paper, it reads: 'you get amputated: both legs, both arms, you are deaf, dumb and blind, but a fine boy, and you dont get to die'

NOW WHATS YOUR CHOICE BEFORE YOU SHRIVEL UP!!
Re: The 3 Calabashes by ituen(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
I wish for you, the third calabash
Re: The 3 Calabashes by ThugLife1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
None
Re: The 3 Calabashes by toygod2: 4:49am On Aug 05, 2012
WTF is this........i wish u the 3. the pesin eho intoduced u to NL,shld be cremated and as for u?

1 Like

Re: The 3 Calabashes by treeoflife4all: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Which kind joke is this asking someone to choose between the devil and the demon.

(1) (Reply)

Rejection WORD While U're Toasting Sweet Babe / Lorry Driver Beats Up Police Officer Who Tries To Stop Him / In The Toilet:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.