Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The 3 Thieves - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 3 Thieves (1403 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / Nigerian Thieves! / Ali Baba And The 40 Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Thieves by Adeboye4421(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
3 men were arrested and taken to court for their judgement

the 1st man stoled 1 sardines and was sentenced to 3years in prison because there were 3fishes inside

the 2nd man stoled a crate of an egg and was sentenced to 30years in prison because a crate of an egg contains 30eggs

suddenly the 3rd man collapse, you know what he stole?

He stole a bag of rice and you know why he fainted? Tell me why guys
Re: The 3 Thieves by philo3(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
the numbers of grains of rice in the bag
Re: The 3 Thieves by Babytina: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
because he gona spend d rest of his lyf in prison
Re: The 3 Thieves by symbian123(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Copied my post!!! Mtn mass fall on top you ass hole , yeye !!
Re: The 3 Thieves by Adeboye4421(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
philo3:
the numbers of grains of rice in the bag
you gerrit bro... Another joke is coming... Gonna update u more
Re: The 3 Thieves by Adeboye4421(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Babytina:
because he gona spend d rest of his lyf in prison
*clapping & smilling* bravoooo
Re: The 3 Thieves by Adeboye4421(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
symbian123:
Copied my post!!! Mtn mass fall on top you ass hole , yeye !!
hey cool down mr guy.. Wetin na dey do you, na people like you na go see the kind phone you dey use on one person hand outside and go dey shout say how he go buy the type of phone u dey use, abeg come make i yarn you wella, na only you shinko produce dat kind phone 4? Or una wan tell me say na 4 ur head u crack the joke if na true say you don update dis kind joke, chill bro buh if u no wan co-operate, the door is free my man
Re: The 3 Thieves by Adeboye4421(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
May seems old buh very funny

3 men rush their wives to the same hospital one day 4 delivery, shortly after somewhile, a nurse came out and ask who was kunle working with 3crown? A man stood up among those 3men and claimed he was the one, then the nurse replied him that congratulations your wife just gave birth to 3bouncing baby and left,... Some minutes later the same nurse came out and asked who was audu working with 7up? Anoda man stood up among the other 2 left and claimed he was the man she was looking for, congrats your wife gave birth two 7 babies replied the nurse and went inside. Suddenly the 3rd man mr. Akpo ran as fast as his leg could take him out of the hospital, you know the reason why he ran 4 his life?
He ran out of the hospital cos he was working with 33 larger bear, just funny though *joke* who get the joke or why did the man ran away?

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! / Which One Is The Most Funnyiest?(photo) / My Experience At A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.