Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (25041 Views)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by robert2051(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ghosts? Yeah, they exist here & the other side, but 'CASHMONEY' has never left this side of the divide. Forensics will prove that moneys' origination, don't know much 'bout no ghosts though, CASHMONEY? No hoaxing!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by tomzman: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why don't I believe the Op's story?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by mike404(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
This movie must be very interesting
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't believe
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Asis(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Its very much possible
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Its Not A New Thing, SomeThing Similar Has Happened Few Years BAck
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by omorttee4u(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
No one have ever confirm the story even the people that come from the town..so I don't think is true.but,I believe there's life after death...
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Boyoorisha: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel: The dead are dead, there are no ghosts flying around cheesy

Stop these silly fables.
At least somebody confirmed that it happened to their family too!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by brixton: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
@OP, I can relate wit ur story...
An uncle died in 1982 in some bike riding accident. He was buried immediately according to Muslim rites... His fiancée who was living in kaduna came to d family house days later and everyone was scared to tell her abt her man's demise, but she stayed relaxed and demanded to see the fiancé' father cos according to her the fiancé said his father wanted to see her urgently... Everyone was stunned and asked her how and where they last met? She narrated how he came to her place the previous day and even made love all night...

Another one happened n the nineties when a local popular musician (bolivia osigbemhe) in Auchi at that time died...years later a woman showed up with a child along wit the musician's photo at his family house. Se said the man just pointed to his family house with the guise that he's going to get something n the next street. She later told stories of how they lived together and bored the child, her curiosity about his background made her demand to meet his people.

Stories abound of people re-surfacing in oda domains after death, it's al about wot u believe u as an individual believe!

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by 5much(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
story, story. d dead are dumb.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Francheezy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
dis is interest!ng
42nd
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by JNdupu: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
igbsam: I have experienced such and it has to do with my dad. Its no tales.....My dad passed away 3 months ago before the incident. A friend of his who resides somewhere in ibadan came to visit 3 months after his death to say hi to us and my dad. He said he saw my dad in ibadan 2wks before coming around and that my dad told him he came for a contract and that friend of his should come around to the house to visit him as they have alot to discuss pertaining the contract as he is a welder and might need his services. The guy came around and we told him of the death of my dad, he was surprised and felt we were lying. We showed him his obituary picture and the date he passed on. Guess what happend, the guy fainted and later woke up 15mins after. He couldn't believe that he saw the ghost of my old man. From stories that i've heard about people dying somewhere and then later seen elsewhere is still a mystery as we believed that once dead, thats all.

Fakery alert.

When has a Naija man ever fainted jus becos he hear tory? Especially an amala-fortified Ibadan man?

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
1. How did the husband die? Did forensic verify the "buried" or burned body to be his?

2. Where did this happen?

It's not uncommon for people to fake their own death by using another person's (with similar physical likeness) "cadaver".

Maybe the husband is not really dead.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Artistree: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Satan d Devil transforms himself in2 an angel of light & so is capable of doin anyfing he pleases wit dead pple.
I've personally witnessed whr my dead neighbors were seen elsewhere. Tommy owned a drugstore, died in a car crash & some guy brot a boxful of cash 4rm him 2his younga bro who tuk ova d biz only 2b told dt Tom's bn dead 4a yle.
Samuel was a neighbour we shared same fence wit. He died in a robbery only 4 som1 2go 2Cotonou, drnk beer wt hm & bring greetns 4rm him 2us,nt knwng he had died

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by jhydebaba(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
The story will sell very well in "labe orun".
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Joagbaje(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel:

what is a ghost ?

Spirits of departed people. Some don't go to hell immediately . They still hang around .
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by pinktech(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
it only GOD that knows how to provide for the poor and he just did smiley smiley
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Lakayana: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
pDude: Nollywood movie called "Ghost money".

Grab your copy now! cheesy
Truth is always stranger than fiction. I have a friend that the dead husband saw seen driving his car all over town but the car was actually packed on blocks with the tires removed.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^
I believe these stories.

I also believe that a very small fraction of souls are able to sustain the illusion of reality for a period after the disintegration of their 'physical body' hence these bizarre tales of 'dead' people walking around. Because whether you believe it or not the world & everything contained therein is an illusion. A 'mass hallucinative experience'

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Lakayana: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomzman: Why don't I believe the Op's story?
Because your name is Thomas

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by ichidodo: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
nkan mbe.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by hydee0k(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
The thing with human mind is, it is capable of believing or disbelieving whatever.

The paradox for us is, that we believe or not dose not make it true or false.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by olumaxi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ao com my grandparents neva bring us money?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Spirits of departed people. Some don't go to hell immediately . They still hang around .

What total and complete heretical nonsense.

The dead are dead , period.

Ghosts are simply demonic apparitions masquerading as the deceased , who they were familiar with during their life time.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by rodeo0070(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
DEAD MAN WALKING...
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by rubi96(f): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ghosts are real o. when i was 12, my dad's elder brother came from Lagos one evening.I and my yonger sis welcomed him and like any normal children started asking him about the bread and chinchin he normally buys for us, only for him to tell us that he forgot but he go and buy it. He ask about my parents (both of them not around cos dad hasn't come back from work, and mum went to the market to buy stuff), not knowing he had died in the morning. when my dad came back, i told him his bro was around but he went out to buy something. we waited and waited for him to come back, for where. At about 8.30, the driver that brings message for us from came and told my dad that his brother died since morning of heart attack. omo see as dem question me if i was sure that i saw him. i showed them his bag where he dropped it and our neighbour confirmed that she saw him. the next day, my mum took me for deliverance sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by ayoola2002(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
igbsam: I have experienced such and it has to do with my dad. Its no tales.....My dad passed away 3 months ago before the incident. A friend of his who resides somewhere in ibadan came to visit 3 months after his death to say hi to us and my dad. He said he saw my dad in ibadan 2wks before coming around and that my dad told him he came for a contract and that friend of his should come around to the house to visit him as they have alot to discuss pertaining the contract as he is a welder and might need his services. The guy came around and we told him of the death of my dad, he was surprised and felt we were lying. We showed him his obituary picture and the date he passed on. Guess what happend, the guy fainted and later woke up 15mins after. He couldn't believe that he saw the ghost of my old man. From stories that i've heard about people dying somewhere and then later seen elsewhere is still a mystery as we believed that once dead, thats all.
Sorry ooooo, i can't marry from ur family, so sorry lol.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by abuwale: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nice one
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by movein: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Singing *This is Super Story* @OP When part 2 go comot? I don watch this one before jor
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by princeonx: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is he accepting more delivery addresses? I want mine to be in Dollars though lol and the dead guy can even deliver it himself as long as na cash we go know how to do the living/dead thing lol

All this una stories dey always be somebody say, my mom will kill you with all those "they said/say story" Chicken started dancing, the whole leafs on tree dry up, the river started flowing backwards or changed to blood, they just showed the lady where the man was buried 10yrs ago! At the end of the day Momsy no carry her eyes see even one from the 60s to 70s to 80s to 90s (4,5,6 decades of story story)? Abeg make I go do number 2 joorrr!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Eisenhower(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
anybody that say ghost don't exist is living in illusion.
my mom's elder brother died in an accident leaving his wife and children, years after we got reports that he was found in Benin, married to another woman and had a family there...so ghost exist people. beware!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by seechris(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
ht e dead man obviously belonged to a gang,and probably died in an operation that was successful for d other members nd they brought his part of the loot,or the husband was killed for money and his killers have being tormented by his ghost hence returning money to his wife as a sort of penance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nothing Matters More Than This!!! / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.