Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,685 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists (1761 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2013
Some quotations from the Qur'an:

Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13
bullet God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8
bullet About Jesus: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46
bullet Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85
bullet Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35
bullet Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134
bullet Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97
bullet Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2013
"And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them." [Quran 14:34]
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2013
God is light: "God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche, and within it a lamp; the Lamp enclosed in Glass; the glass a brilliant star, lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive neither of the East nor of the West whose Oil is well-nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it. Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light." Chapter 24, Verse 35
bullet Even the birds praise God: "Seest thou not that it is God whose praises all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate, (even) the birds (of the air) with wings outspread? Each one knows its own (mode of) prayer and praise." Chapter 24, Verse 41
bullet Love and mercy: "And among His signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are signs for those who reflect." Chapter 30, Verse 21
bullet Forgiveness and justice: "Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant." Chapter 7, Verse 199
bullet Revelation: "Say ye: 'We believe in God and the revelation given to us and to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord. We make no difference between one and another of them, and we bow to God.' " Chapter 2, Verse 136
bullet About the virgin Mary: "Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them: then We sent to her Our angel and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: 'I seek refuge from thee to (God) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear God.' He said: 'Nay I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.' 1 She said: 'How shall I have a son seeing that no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?' He said: 'So (it will be): thy Lord saith "That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us:" it is a matter (so) decreed.' " Chapter 19, verses 16-21.
bullet Honor one's parents: "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none save Him, and show kindness to your parents. If one or both of them attain old age with thee, say not 'Fie' unto them or repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word." Chapter 17, Verses 23-24
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2013
SHOW ME SUCH BEAUTIFUL VERSES FROM ANY BOOK IN THE WORLD.MR ONETRACK,BE MORE HONEST NEXT TIME.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by onetrack(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Have you had enough? Run far away from this god. He is evil.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by raphaelk: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
God is the Lord
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by onetrack(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2013
olaade21: THIS IS A SIMPLE ANSWER TO YOU THOUGH I HAVE THOUSANDS.

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

It is important to point out that Christians believe that Jesus is God( Islam teaches that Jesus is NOT God, rather God’s Messenger). Christians also believe that God inspired the Bible. Therefore, if God = Jesus, then it was Jesus(God) who inspired this commands to go commit genocide against this nation of people as we read in 1 Sam 15:3. These are Jesus Christ’s words. What is even more demented, is that Jesus Christ ordered the killing of babies! There can be no explanation offered that could make sense of such commands.

WHERE WOULD YOU FIND SUCH DETAILED HARSH INSTRUCTIONS TO KILL AND PLUNDER IN THE QURAN.PLEASE GROW UP SO CALLED ATHEIST IN DISGUISE.I KNOW YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND ONLY TRYING TO APPEAR NEUTRAL.FUNNY.

Go back and look through what I just posted and you will see the violence in the Quran. In any case, to you Muslims the Bible and Quran supposedly come from the same god so whatever happens in the Old Testament is the result of the god of the Quran also.

I am not a Christian. Both the Bible and Quran belong in the library under the 'mythology' section. You can go and look through my history and see all the criticisms I have made against Christianity. However, I am not neutral, I am against both religions.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2013
IF YOU MISS ROAD,I BEG OOOOO DONT COME MY WAY.I DONT WANT YOUR TROUBLE,DONT FIND MY TROUBLE OOOO,I BEG EE OOOO.DONT COME MY WAY.TRUE TALK
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2013
"And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)

PRAY YOU SEE THE LIGHT
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by onetrack(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2013
olaade21: "And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)

PRAY YOU SEE THE LIGHT

And I hope you discover that your religion is nothing but fiction. Amine!
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by AtheistD(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
olaade21: HOPE YOU HAVE ALSO HEARD AND READ ABOUT THE KINDNESS OF SALADIN TOWARDS THE BLOOD SUCKING CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS.THAT IS ONE GREAT EXAMPLE YOU WONT EVEN FIND IN OUR TIME.WATCH HOW AMERICA HAS BEEN KILLING AND DESTROYING OVER THE YEARS.EVEN CNN SHOWS SOME OF THOSE ATROCITIES.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

1754 The History of England (Hume) The History of England (1754–1761) is David Hume's great work on England's history which was written in installments while he was serving as librarian to the Faculty of Advocates in Edinburgh, on what was to become the core collection of the National Library of Scotland. He contrasts Saladin with Richard Coeur de Lion: "this gallant emperor(Saladin), in particular, displayed, during the course of the war, a spirit and generosity, which even his bigotted enemies were obliged to acknowledge and admire. Richard, equally martial and brave, carried with him more of the barbarian character; and was guilty of acts of ferocity, which threw a stain on his celebrated victories". On one occasion, he massacred 5000 defenseless Muslim prisoners. Hume tells how, shortly after his great victory, Saladin's death was proclaimed: "he ordered his winding-sheet to be carried as a standard through every street of the city; while a crier went before, and proclaimed with a loud voice, This is all that remains to the mighty Saladin, the conqueror of the East". Saladin left his money to charity, "without distinction of Jew, Christian, or Mahometan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

But you have to go all the way to Saladins time (1200s) for your example.

We are referring to current problems in the 21st century.

These WARS are not wars against muslims neither are they xtian wars. They are political wars for political and financial benefits.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by BetaThings: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
onetrack:

Lol, I'm not a Christian. I'm an Atheist. Anyway, The Quran is the most menacing, threatening book I've ever read. Allah/Yahweh is a cruel and violent god who deserves to be cursed every day.
If you can stand a greater menace, read the Bible
I know you will not confess your anxiety after you finish
Atheists and Christians are just too tight
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by BetaThings: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:

But you have to go all the way to Saladins time (1200s) for your example.

We are referring to current problems in the 21st century.

These WARS are not wars against muslims neither are they xtian wars. They are political wars for political and financial benefits.

Don't get this idea of people massacred 600 years ago don't matter. Were they not human beings? Did the victims not feel pain
When you guys want to attack the Prophet (PBUH), do you care about dates
When you want to praise Christianity do you consider when the Bible was compiled

Now explain this. It happened less than 10 years ago

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!”

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by nobniger: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
What's reallt the arguments of some of these polemicits who still don't understand their own religion? Is it not an observable facts demostrate beyond doubt that Islam at its foundind is filled with violent, what's the argument here? I think what some of you Muslims should do, is to use the education you're lucy to have, no matter how shallow and educate your knocle head followers better about getting along with others and not kill for Allah. Attempting to refute such terrorist bahavious and denying the fact that people are killed stuppidly in the name of Islam is not helping anyone. Cut it
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by BetaThings: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
nobniger: What's reallt the arguments of some of these polemicits who still don't understand their own religion?

Your post will be given more weight of you read previous posts
Muslim understand their religion
Non-muslims try to interprete it to suit their own agenda
Muslims don't play that game

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Practise Of Ihsan In Islam / Jarus: Where Is The Fairness? / Allah And Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.