Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos (23831 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
the rate at which pedophilia is rising in this world is very alarming. may God help us
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by j4jj: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hw old is d young girl?

I doubt if d teacher did it!!! D tory get comma joor

Hissed & move to the next thread
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Lifted1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
my thots exactly, while i cannot be quick to hold brief for the teacher, i cnnot also be swift to judge her, the gurl couda pointed a finger at a teacher cos dts an easy let off, hw does she explain to her mum dat she was in d toilet wt a boy and he bla bla bla. I think the kid should be veery gently and carefully questioned by sbdy d kid trusts or can confide in. a child can do or say alot outa fear
Unimke_Ak: Might be a lie sef.. One small fuckery person of boy her age might hv inserted d pencil, and tld hr not 2 wash it.. And she decided 2 call her teacher instead.
I can't remember the numba of Little fuctards I caught making out wen I wz d head prefect in ma nursery sch.

All am saying is dt it might be TRUE or FALSE.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by emmalezy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
This story have been long oooo
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
OH GOD WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY TURNING INTO...... DO WE NOW HAVE LESBIANS AS TEACHERS.... GOD HELP US.... NOW IF DAT GIRL GROWS UP, SHE CAN'T BOAST OF HER VIRGINITY...... NA WA OH
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
safarigirl: Something is off here

Why would the teacher insert a pencil in her? Was it a form of punishment or is it a fetish? In the presence of other female teachers and no one said anything What if this girl was told to tell this lie?

We're talking about a five year old here, she will say anything she's told to say.

Are there scientific facts to support that the instrument used was a pencil?

Can the time this deflowering took place be certified?

It's an incomplete story, hence I shan't draw conclusions, it's not enough to say she did it, there has to be a reason.

#Wisdom!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
hrmkz: Humans!
u mean 'animals'!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by timilehing(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Use pencil on ma kid and I'll use knife on You!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by nikky5(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Please stop all these baseless judgements on that teacher.She is still innocent until pronounced guilty by a competent court.These little children can sometimes be very funny.We do not know how old she is and besides,there are no supportive evidences to buttress her claim.Some children lie alot and I have witness such in the past.What if that teacher is guiltless of the crime?I want to believe that she is.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Clazzik: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Mehn..... Naija!..... Tell me wht is nt happenin
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by emmybaba: 2:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Oyeman:
I don't really agree that the teacher did what d little kid said against d teacher. I have a female friend in d States that confessed she lied against her Teacher that he disvirgined her. She said she was 8yrs old experimenting with her viginal using a tiny florescent bulb. Then suddenly her mum came @dt particular time while she was trying to avoid been caught she disvirgined herself in d process. Then she started crying and her mum saw blood and asked what happened to u. She said d 4st name dt came to her head was her Teacher's name and her mum called d police and the teacher was sentence to prison for 18yrs. D little girl is now 27yr old....Pls Iets put our critical thinking to work b4 jumping to conclusion on sensitive issues like dis. As for me i could perceive some irregularities or flaws in d allegation. Like using pencil, same sex, pupils toilet...Am nt saying it can't be true but if it's 50% likely to be true then it could also b 50% false allegation
18yrs? I hope the chick has owned up to wat she did? the innocent teacher is still in prison from my calculations sef...mehn kids of nowadays...
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by 9zbabe: 2:38am On Feb 06, 2013
He should be punished for such inhumane act
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by henryadex(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2013
If it were in the Old Testament era she would be stoned to death or they should use sharia law to judge her If neither Gods judgement is imminent on her
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 5:55am On Feb 06, 2013
9zbabe: [size=14pt]He[/size] should be punished for such inhumane act
who is he?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2013
adexsimply: who is he?

Lol
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Jceazer12(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012:
How do u mean? What evidence is there to support the little girl's claim? So if u are acussed of a wrongdoing does that mean u should be locked up even without any tangible evidence?

It's the girl's word against the teacher's until there is a solid evidence. Never rush to pass judgement cos u never know.
Thank you very much,people are just so fast to crucify others.How are we sure the little girl know what she is saying and what will the teacher benefit for using pencil on a little girl?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2013
Now that I think about, my gut instinct tells me this child is lying. I also feel she inserted the pencil herself or one of them little boys in her class. Do not ask me how I know. As I said it is just gut instinct.

If the teacher had done it, she would have used her fingers.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by stainless40: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2013
76Naira: Sorry about this bad experience. I hope the girl can be managed out of this situation.
They need to look at a couple of other things including the girl's age, exposure to male classmates, neighbors and housemates even her innocence/awareness switch.
It's a complex case but a female teacher doing this would not be my first suspicion. Possible, yes, but implausible.
yes the little girl may not be sure of what she saying. Sometimes little children do complicate issues like this by involving innocent person in a case they are innocent of. Can remember when my cousin kid mother was looking for the child's N10 ear ring and when the mother asked her she said i was the one who took it. Can people see what i am trying to highlight . They should investigate the case well.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Starglo: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2013
na wa oooo end time
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by patostation(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2013
Chinom: Over 35% of child molesters are women. We only get to hear about the men because the society does not want to accept, nor see women as pedophiles. Many women are known to abuse young girls in particular. That's why we have the lesbian explosion in Nigeria.

You are quite correct. Many cases of molestation involving women are seen as nothing to worry about but the female folks have corrupted and ruined many. My first sexual experience were with "Aunties" and much older ladies who used me to quench their urge. I was barely 12 at the time. It didn't happen once or twice but severally before I reached puberty.

If you check through the cyberspace, you will see several cases of recorded female sexual abusers. It's high time we start applying the same rules to all abusers.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by hbabe(f): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2013
This is so sad. Strange things are happening in our society o!
I hope the teacher gets the punishment she deserves.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Baaby: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2013
I do not believe the female teacher can do dat, the little girl should be interrogated proberly.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by animari(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sisi_Kill: [b]

God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed oooh!!!

Jeeeeedus!!!
indeed! Why was she forced to repeat it? Weird story
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Mecdiamond: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Let dia b thorough investigation plz. Bt if found guilty hmmmm....
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Emmankem(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
I do nt belive this story. I dnt think its possible, d teacher bein a woman. Dont u think som of this children can manipulat such kind of lie? They should also torture d little girl to kno whether she wil keep sayin dsame thing.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by warrant22(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2013
i think plenty of you who are commenting on this issue are more than fools, someone said, how can a teacher insert a pencil in to the child's private part at the presence of other teachers" maybe most of you don't know how to read, it says in the toilet... That teacher is a devil and a Boko haram member..... smileyi think plenty of you who are commenting on this issue are more than fools, someone said, how can a teacher insert a pencil in to the child's private part at the presence of other teachers" maybe most of you don't know how to read, it says in the toilet... That teacher is a devil and a Boko haram member.....
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by meetedegree: 1:23am On Feb 07, 2013
even d devil himself gets shocked at d evil humans do
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by jantavanta(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Chinom:
Over 35% of child molesters are women. We only get to hear about the men because the society does not want to accept, nor see women as pedophiles. Many women are known to abuse young girls in particular. That's why we have the lesbian explosion in Nigeria.

The society is afraid that there will be no one else to rely on if it acknowledges that women are also pedophiles. Playing ostrich to the lesbian explosion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics / Nigerian Navy Arrests 7 Suspects For Stowing Away In A Foreign Vessel [pictured] / Onotuku Joseph Onyemali Commits Suicide In His Palace In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.