Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos (23832 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Bolarge1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
SHE HAS TAKEN THE GIRL BLOOD TO THIR COVEN.

SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT.

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
.......LESBIAN SCHOOL TEACHER[/quote]
I thought as such.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by UnimkeAk(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Might be a lie sef.. One small fuckery person of boy her age might hv inserted d pencil, and tld hr not 2 wash it.. And she decided 2 call her teacher instead.
I can't remember the numba of Little fuctards I caught making out wen I wz d head prefect in ma nursery sch.

All am saying is dt it might be TRUE or FALSE.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by successbabe: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
na craze de worry d teacher
if na lesbianism de worry am
God go purnish her
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by MotionKali: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
The teacher is a lesbian.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by francescainnoce(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Unimke_Ak: Might be a lie sef.. One small fuckery person of boy her age might hv inserted d pencil, and tld hr not 2 wash it.. And she decided 2 call her teacher instead.
I can't remember the numba of Little fuctards I caught making out wen I wz d head prefect in ma nursery sch.

I agree ith u 2 an xtent, thou am not rulling out the possibility of it 2 b tru but then it mit b faulse.it takes a lot to defile a girl , if the teacher has inserted peNCIL, I guess the hymen wil b broken but just to a little xtent, and technically she is stil a virgin but if the doctor checks very well and see the hymen is out totally then ITS JUST MORE THAN PENCIL HAS GONE INSIDE THERE....investigation is necessary at this stage....
we should also learn never to underestimate little kids or teenagers.....IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by francescainnoce(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
thou am not rulling out the possibility of it 2 b tru but then it mit b faulse.it takes a lot to defile a girl , if the teacher has inserted peNCIL, I guess the hymen wil b broken but just to a little xtent, and technically she is stil a virgin but if the doctor checks very well and see the hymen is out totally then ITS JUST MORE THAN PENCIL HAS GONE INSIDE THERE....investigation is necessary at this stage....
we should also learn never to underestimate little kids or teenagers.....IT IS WELL
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by ume(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
I hate throwing stones bcs de world we live now is de more look de less u see wat if de teach did not do anytin
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by segsxpendable(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
shocked...end of the world...
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Oyeman: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
76Naira: Sorry about this bad experience. I hope the girl can be managed out of this situation.
They need to look at a couple of other things including the girl's age, exposure to male classmates, neighbors and housemates even her innocence/awareness switch.
It's a complex case but a female teacher doing this would not be my first suspicion. Possible, yes, but implausible.
I don't really agree that the teacher did what d little kid said against d teacher. I have a female friend in d States that confessed she lied against her Teacher that he disvirgined her. She said she was 8yrs old experimenting with her viginal using a tiny florescent bulb. Then suddenly her mum came @dt particular time while she was trying to avoid been caught she disvirgined herself in d process. Then she started crying and her mum saw blood and asked what happened to u. She said d 4st name dt came to her head was her Teacher's name and her mum called d police and the teacher was sentence to prison for 18yrs. D little girl is now 27yr old....Pls Iets put our critical thinking to work b4 jumping to conclusion on sensitive issues like dis. As for me i could perceive some irregularities or flaws in d allegation. Like using pencil, same sex, pupils toilet...Am nt saying it can't be true but if it's 50% likely to be true then it could also b 50% false allegation
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by fluttershy23: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
hw cn sh do such atin to dat litle gal jux imagin the pain dat gal is going thru shocked cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Napolitano(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
To all those advocating for same-sex relationships, expect worse than this if your dreams ever become legal.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by stpat1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yomieluv: The teacher should be locked up for life,beast in human form.

You should not be quick to pass judgement that way, Did you ask yourself some questions first? did you ask yourself what the motivating factor is? has there been any history of such occurrence before? Has the teacher ever been accused of such, either at the school or where she resides? what does other teachers feel or have to say on the issue? How old is the said girl so that we can evaluate her claims, where does the kid stay? there are so many questions to be asked and verified before you convict and condemn people like that. I can imagine if it was a male teacher that was accused, by now I'm sure some of you will be calling for his head.

For me, the teacher she remains innocent until she is proven guilty before reasonable doubts and substantiated with very clear evidences and experience.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oyeman:
I don't really agree that the teacher did what d little kid said against d teacher. I have a female friend in d States that confessed she lied against her Teacher that he disvirgined her. She said she was 8yrs old experimenting with her viginal using a tiny florescent bulb. Then suddenly her mum came @dt particular time while she was trying to avoid been caught she disvirgined herself in d process. Then she started crying and her mum saw blood and asked what happened to u. She said d 4st name dt came to her head was her Teacher's name and her mum called d police and the teacher was sentence to prison for 18yrs. D little girl is now 27yr old....Pls Iets put our critical thinking to work b4 jumping to conclusion on sensitive issues like dis. As for me i could perceive some irregularities or flaws in d allegation. Like using pencil, same sex, pupils toilet...Am nt saying it can't be true but if it's 50% likely to be true then it could also b 50% false allegation
dat ya freind shd be expectin assasins
anytime soon
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Damn
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Easynnna: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wikedness.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
What an ignominious act perpetrated by this teacher. Take note that this is a paedophilic act, all you homophobic ranters.

If this story is true, then she should be kept away from any job that involves her coming into contact with kids. Even her kids should be taken away from her if she has them, she will definitely defile them.

Then the government should try and rehabilitate her while she is safely locked away from society.

But again this is nigeria where we are riddled with misplaced priorites in every nook and crevice.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by samwis101(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
chrisraph: This case of CHILD ABUSE happened at IVY school, A popular nursery and primary school located at Isheri, Ojudu Berger of Lagos state.

The mother of the girl Mrs Zainab Rodemade wrote a petition to the Deputy Inspector General of police .

My daughter returned back from school at regular time and while bathing for her at about 8pm, she cried as I was about to wash her private part so I was worried and confused. The daughter later explained that it was. Her aunty in school that inserted a pencil inside her private part in the school toilet.

Miss Oruma Patience,the teacher inserted a 2B pencil into the child private part in the school toilet, the policemen on duty asked the student to demonstrate how she did it. Mrs Zanaib went to her school the following day to report the case to the school authority,she met the head teacher called Miss Oruma with 3 female teachers and they all watched how the little girl demonstrated the act and manner her class teacher used pencil to dis-virgin her.

The case was later reported to Isheri police station then the parent of the girl were asked to visit the general hospital for proper documentation of the girl’s health,the mother told that she is highly devastated and disturbed and doctors confirmed it that the usage of the pencil inside her private part has defiled her. The teacher denied the allegations saying “how on earth can I use a pencil to disvirgin a small girl,a girl I have been teaching for close to 2 years”

http://www.naijaurban.com/child-abuse-as-teacher-disvrgin-girl-with-2b-pencil-photos/#sthash.EITZX04J.dpuf
http://www.chrisraph..com/2013/02/teacher-dis-virgins-child-with-2b-pencil.html?m=0
THIS IS NOT ALL BAD, IT'S JUST AN ACT OF JEALOUSY. THE TEACHER WAS ONLY WORRIED SHE HERSELF IS NOT A VIRGIN ANY MORE. I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD ONLY BE CAUTIONED AGAINST FUTURE RECURRENCE,SIMPLE!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Artistree: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Was is not just yesterday that we read a thread of an 11yr old faking his kidnap 2prevent his parents from attending Teacher's Conference in his sch? What he must have done @ age 5 leaves much 2be imagined...
The rate @ which horrible crimes are committed these days by kids leaves me doubting the veracity of this child's claims. While not ruling out her allegations entirely, I'd rather whatever investigations being carried out not be hastily done lest an innocent lady suffer 4 nought.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by olasmith10(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
The teacher actually moped the blood in the pupil's vigina with an handkerchief which signifies an act of ritual.This is more than meets the eye.The school authority can't be innocent of dis satanic act.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
sumthin is missing in that story..i dont believe the teacher did it..it just doesnt sounds plausible..
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by eksammy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
sometimes in life we may be sincerely wrong - its also possible the teacher is innocent! Things are not always what they seem! But its evil if she did it and she should be punished. lets hear her side too... #mytakesha#
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Unimke_Ak: Might be a lie sef.. One small fuckery person of boy her age might hv inserted d pencil, and tld hr not 2 wash it.. And she decided 2 call her teacher instead.

GBAM!
Exactly my point...wonder why all these shallow minds on NL are always so unidirectional in thought thus so quick to jump into myopic conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
olasmith10: The teacher actually moped the blood in the pupil's vigina with an handkerchief which signifies an act of ritual.This is more than meets the eye.The school authority can't be innocent of dis satanic act.
Your own go really tay before them cure you.Where did u get the report that the teacher used Handkerchief?Telephone without wire

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by bamgbosemary: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
what is this world turning to?am speechless
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by heykims(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Almost had tears gushing down while reading, what the heck was the teacher enjoying while doing it ?

Or is she possessed ?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by heykims(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Almost had tears gushing down while reading, what the heck was the teacher enjoying while doing it ?

Or is she possessed ?
tears ke? U must be a rooneygurl...
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by disboy: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
safarigirl: Something is off here

Why would the teacher insert a pencil in her? Was it a form of punishment or is it a fetish? IN the presence of other female teachers and no one said anything What if this girl was told to tell this lie?

We're talking about a five year old here, she will say anything she's told to say.

Are there scientific facts to support that the instrument

It's an incomplete story, hence I shan't draw conclusions, it's not enough to say she did it, the has to be a reason.

The teacher did not do it in the presence of other female teachers.The pupil demonstrated how she did it in front of other female teachers.Pls always try to read the story well b4 making comment.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by fm7070: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
We should not always be so quick to judge.
Proper investigation should be conducted.
Meanwhile, how old is the girl?
What time did the incident allegedly occured?
Was there no one around then?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
samwis101:
THIS IS NOT ALL BAD, IT'S JUST AN ACT OF JEALOUSY. THE TEACHER WAS ONLY WORRIED SHE HERSELF IS NOT A VIRGIN ANY MORE. I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD ONLY BE CAUTIONED AGAINST FUTURE RECURRENCE,SIMPLE!
i thought as much, gud 2 know i am not the only one reasoning along this line, cud possibly be a case of jealousy. i have even heard mothers discussing about their little girl's......when that part start to scratch them,they tend to go haywire ! our sistas should learn to control themselves.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by paveinc(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
cry(Some pple are always quick to judge without proper scrutiny, in my opinion thorough investigation should b carried out if indeed the story is true..
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by aboaed: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
safarigirl: Something is off here

Why would the teacher insert a pencil in her? Was it a form of punishment or is it a fetish? In the presence of other female teachers and no one said anything What if this girl was told to tell this lie?

We're talking about a five year old here, she will say anything she's told to say.

Are there scientific facts to support that the instrument used was a pencil?

Can the time this deflowering took place be certified?

It's an incomplete story, hence I shan't draw conclusions, it's not enough to say she did it, there has to be a reason.
Well said. It's A̶̲̥̅ case of U̶̲̥̅̊я word against mine. Anyway d yeacher will pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests 7 Suspects For Stowing Away In A Foreign Vessel [pictured] / Onotuku Joseph Onyemali Commits Suicide In His Palace In Delta State / Authorities Seize ₦1.3b Cash That Was Found In An Abandoned Boat In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.