Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos (23833 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by MadCow1: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Bury that teacher alive.... #Simple
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by OluEmmaAss: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Another jail bird!!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by yuzedo: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
My heart hurts physically.

Never had this effect ever on Nairaland. Despicable!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
cyara: It is not possible for the little girl to accuse her teacher just like that. I think the matter should be investigated properly but for the mean time the teacher should be suspended from school

Are u kidding me, just suspension

Abi u want make I use the annoyance wey dey my body break that ya head
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why would a female teacher do that? I reAlly do hope that kid is not making something up. We've seen pictures of little children as young as 5 humping on each other here on the internet so what makes hers any different.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mad Cow: Bury that teacher alive.... #Simple

Indeed !!!

U are madder than mad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by muyiwah666(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
FXKing2012:
How do u mean? What evidence is there to support the little girl's claim? So if u are acussed of a wrongdoing does that mean u should be locked up even without any tangible evidence?

It's the girl's word against the teacher's until there is a solid evidence. Never rush to pass judgement cos u never know.

so how do we get this solid evidence of yours?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by godwinjoe72: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
that teacher is a lesbian they should keep eyes on her all those yeye babes wey full town kiss
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Chinom: Over 35% of child molesters are women. We only get to hear about the men because the society does not want to accept, nor see women as pedophiles. Many women are known to abuse young girls in particular. That's why we have the lesbian explosion in Nigeria.

I refuse to agree with u, where did u get this info from ?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by godwinjoe72: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
which evidence again na only she dey de school
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Brand_new: Why would a female teacher do that? I reAlly do hope that kid is not making something up. We've seen pictures of little children as young as 5 humping on each other here on the internet so what makes hers any different.
Abi ooo
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by ideee03(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Almost shed a tear while reading this...to have been deflowered @ that age and in that manner cry...wierd story tho.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by JimmyBoy1: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
As terrrible as the whole thing sounds, I wont support any punishment for the teacher without concrete evidence. I have seen kids say things that never happened several times.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by AdoreKIZITO(f): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nigerians and their cock and bull story.. How did they knw that the teacher used a 2b or hb pencil? I think they shud reinvestigate this matter. Little gal, we are sorry for ur loss.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by ignis: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is the useless teacher possessed?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Biim: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
The evil that people do these days surprises even the devil.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is unbelievable!!!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
someone should use hot boiling ring and insert it in the teacher's private part too! nonsense!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by tolugrace(f): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
some pple ar just heartless.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
ignis: Is the useless teacher possessed?
What do u mean? The teacher said she did nothing so what are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by aieromon(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by animari(f): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
And off you go with an anti- lesbianism rant that has nothing to do with this story and everything to do with your homophobic paranoia!! Oh please!!!!missing the point oooo
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Angel15(f): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Possibly too the blood for ritual
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by successbabe: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
hiaa whts wrong with these ppl self? A little girl again,na wao[left]mke dem suspend d teacher
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by theripper2: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
These one wey teachers start now no try o, all of dem come b women. Haba .
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by AkpuNku2: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Any picture of the accused person and the accuser ? before i believe this gist

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
People can be wicked o....
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yomieluv: The teacher should be locked up for life,beast in human form.
I beg shut up, you have probably done worse in secret.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by SisiKill1: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
the policemen on duty asked the student to demonstrate how she did it.

Miss Oruma with 3 female teachers and they all watched how the little girl demonstrated the act and manner her class teacher used pencil to dis-virgin her

What the Fu. . .I'm speechless!!!! shocked shocked

Sickos!!!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by MCDumexx: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests 7 Suspects For Stowing Away In A Foreign Vessel [pictured] / Onotuku Joseph Onyemali Commits Suicide In His Palace In Delta State / Authorities Seize ₦1.3b Cash That Was Found In An Abandoned Boat In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.