Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (14176 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
God pls forgive me
when i was in secondary skool,i apparently pushed my class mate down the stairs near the chemistry lab and he fractured his arm... grin (d dude's mouth is a razor) angry
i was angry with him for reporting to a teacher for a bad deed i committed, thank God he didnt die#i tried apologizing but deep down, i was happy!
even some of my friends secretly congratulated me for it

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by waja(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
There is no real friend on earth. Your friends are your unknown enemies and your enemies are your unknown friends.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't have friends in the real sense of the word, just hang-out buddies, we're not in constant contact, I rarely stay in a place long enough to make life-long friends, so I don't have terrible experiences, I'm sort of a loner.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
...Going back behind my back to do a business meant for the two of us and have the earnings to himself alone.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would you waka ? They gods have played the ball into your court, what you have to do is Score! You dont have to marry her, but you can use her to make your friend miserable. Its called Pay Back Time. You know what to do my bro.

payback gini? im sure neksummi is above such.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Bosdem(f): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
She slept with my BF sad sad sad
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
(1) I have a friend who just loves to bad mouth everyone she comes across . So its only natural that she does the same to me. Hurtful things I have to say,but we r still friends,I am just extra cautious around her,cos we hv known each other 4 years. We have a love-hate relationship as my sister will say.
(2) I had a friend that 419nd my elder sister in London. We went to uni 2gda,very close,she relocated to d uk,when she comes around we always chill together @ my family house or hers,so she was like family. Unknowingly she's into credit card and I.d card fraud in d uk. So my sister went on holiday's and stayed @ hers. My sweet friend stole my sister's cards,copied her int'l passport,her american visa to be exact. Changed my sisters pounds to fake notes. The next day police came to raid the house...said they had her under surveillance since,but she was not home then,so my sis was arrested. Thank God my sis is a lawyer n also had a few connections there,so she got relased after a few hrs. The ppl @ scotland yard,showed my sister's cards already used on d system. Thanks to my "sweet " friend. Forgiveness? Sure,a repeat? Never
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
careytommy:
payback gini? im sure neksummi is above such.
Above something he wanted for a lifetime? Abeg, there is always need to tidy up a loose end and vacate a game in glory.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by TableLeg(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Bosdem: She slept with my BF sad sad sad
Ok cool. undecided
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by waja(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
junnymercy: I've said this before
What do you think?

I have a friend in Nigeria. We've been friends for many years.
I left her 8 years ago, i use to call her and we also chat online
Few months ago, she requested me sending her a mobile phone

I told her that i can get her a mobile phone but the problem is i hardly see anyone coming to Nigeria her area
After sometimes, i contacted her that I've got her a phone but i haven't see anyone coming to 9ja and that she should let me know as soon as she find anyone coming home. After like 3 weeks, she sent me a nasty message that ''Oga ore, i only asked u common phone and u refused to send it to me''
I replied her message that, i never said i'm not sending you a phone, after all I've bought the phone already but i haven't see anyone coming home, and i can't cargo phone with the price of the phone itself and i cant send the phone through DHL with the same price of the mobile phone because it does not worht it at all. Its even better sending the money than using the price of the phone itself to send a mobile phone to 9ja, it does not worth it.
She replied my message again with a nasty reply, but i never mind, we chat for few minutes and she concluded that ''that means i mean i cannot spend a certain amount for her to send phone to her''
Since then, she refused to chat with me. For months now, she has refused to talk to me and chat with me
She is keeping malice with me till now.

I have sent her messages after then and recently, she still refused to respond and still keeping malice with me.
I have been sending stuffs to her immediate sister that was very close to me, but i've not seed personal stuffs to her in particular truly purposely because i and her immediate sister lived in same city in Nigeria before, while she herself live in another city due to school.

Can it be said she even consider for the fact that at least i've been sending stuffs to her sister before and our other friends, but she never think about that, she's still keeping malice with me.

Now, guess what? This my friend has never give me a single call for good 8 years. Except recently when she just joined Facebook and chatting with me

When i lost my parents, she could not even give me a single call let alone a text message.
She has never call me for once since i left her 8 years ago.

Now, she is keeping malice with me all because of mobile phone, and despite i've even got the phone for her but just that i don't see anyone going to Nigeria yet.
This is the reason why she's keeping malice with me.

I even reported her to her sister, but her sister sounds in support of her indirectly and her sister said ''maybe because she thinks its not necessary for her to call me because we are friends''. Can you imagine.

So please i need your best advise. What should i do? Ignore her or i should keep sending her messages? And that what?

What kind of message you think i can send to her that will touch her heart or make her realize that she's wrong.
But this friend is a kind of friend that always right !

. And you think you can post this unnecessary text book here.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Told my then fiancé that I was seeing another man and actually brought him to my new bobo's place shocked shocked shocked shocked
What was she thinking?

We are still friends ,our bond was shaken but not broken

Btw I married that new bobo
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
junnymercy: I've said this before
What do you think?

I have a friend in Nigeria. We've been friends for many years.
I left her 8 years ago, i use to call her and we also chat online
Few months ago, she requested me sending her a mobile phone

I told her that i can get her a mobile phone but the problem is i hardly see anyone coming to Nigeria her area
After sometimes, i contacted her that I've got her a phone but i haven't see anyone coming to 9ja and that she should let me know as soon as she find anyone coming home. After like 3 weeks, she sent me a nasty message that ''Oga ore, i only asked u common phone and u refused to send it to me''
I replied her message that, i never said i'm not sending you a phone, after all I've bought the phone already but i haven't see anyone coming home, and i can't cargo phone with the price of the phone itself and i cant send the phone through DHL with the same price of the mobile phone because it does not worht it at all. Its even better sending the money than using the price of the phone itself to send a mobile phone to 9ja, it does not worth it.
She replied my message again with a nasty reply, but i never mind, we chat for few minutes and she concluded that ''that means i mean i cannot spend a certain amount for her to send phone to her''
Since then, she refused to chat with me. For months now, she has refused to talk to me and chat with me
She is keeping malice with me till now.

I have sent her messages after then and recently, she still refused to respond and still keeping malice with me.
I have been sending stuffs to her immediate sister that was very close to me, but i've not seed personal stuffs to her in particular truly purposely because i and her immediate sister lived in same city in Nigeria before, while she herself live in another city due to school.

Can it be said she even consider for the fact that at least i've been sending stuffs to her sister before and our other friends, but she never think about that, she's still keeping malice with me.

Now, guess what? This my friend has never give me a single call for good 8 years. Except recently when she just joined Facebook and chatting with me

When i lost my parents, she could not even give me a single call let alone a text message.
She has never call me for once since i left her 8 years ago.

Now, she is keeping malice with me all because of mobile phone, and despite i've even got the phone for her but just that i don't see anyone going to Nigeria yet.
This is the reason why she's keeping malice with me.

I even reported her to her sister, but her sister sounds in support of her indirectly and her sister said ''maybe because she thinks its not necessary for her to call me because we are friends''. Can you imagine.

So please i need your best advise. What should i do? Ignore her or i should keep sending her messages? And that what?

What kind of message you think i can send to her that will touch her heart or make her realize that she's wrong.
But this friend is a kind of friend that always right !

Wow hey dem don suffer you ...small thing you for be that girl mugu forever...don't ever send her the phone...and stop sending stuff to her lil sister ok they are working you ...behind she is benefiting from the small small thing you are givin her sister..who knows if she is the same gal doing this with two profile..oga dem dey guy you ...bone dem

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by biolabee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
waja: . And you think you can post this unnecessary text book here.

if u dont have anything to say why dont u move along

iyabde: (2) I had a friend that 419nd my elder sister in London. We went to uni 2gda,very close,she relocated to d uk,when she comes around we always chill together @ my family house or hers,so she was like family. Unknowingly she's into credit card and I.d card fraud in d uk. So my sister went on holiday's and stayed @ hers. My sweet friend stole my sister's cards,copied her int'l passport,her american visa to be exact. Changed my sisters pounds to fake notes. The next day police came to raid the house...said they had her under surveillance since,but she was not home then,so my sis was arrested. Thank God my sis is a lawyer n also had a few connections there,so she got relased after a few hrs. The ppl @ scotland yard,showed my sister's cards already used on d system. Thanks to my "sweet " friend. Forgiveness? Sure,a repeat? Never

wow that one is a real devil

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by obi123: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
well its slightly deviating from the thread but has anyone got a really close friend on close examination you realize that they have never spent a penny on you as in ever , not on your birthday not on impulse nothing!! but you somehow spend on them , now its not a matter of whether they have or not but however small, they just never ever seem to spend their money on you??

as in I've known her for years i mean years and i cant point to anything that i own that she has given me ever !! not even a card

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by chinnyonwu(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nobody has mentioned money-related issues.
I think na d major
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by MissOpe(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
babyosisi: Told my then fiancé that I was seeing another man and actually brought him to my new bobo's place shocked shocked shocked shocked
What was she thinking?

We are still friends ,our bond was shaken but not broken

Btw I married that new bobo

She did the right thing... You shouldn't be cheating on him

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by caesaraba(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sike: ...Going back behind my back to do a business meant for the two of us and have the earnings to himself alone.

business and friends rarely mix good. I mean real friends o. I'm starting up a business (very small one o) and there's a particular 'friend' of mine who I offered a proposal (I give you products+start-up grant, you sell, get your profits, increase your lot and then start paying me back in installments until you are able to stand on your own. He's feeling blue that I want him to work for me. That's how he sees it. Even though for now he is without a job and neither has the capital to start-up a business. Picked that up as a red flag and turned the gist into a joke. For now, anytime we meet, I go buy am beer, we go siddon gist about how 'country hard', then I waka. No time for unnecessary drama abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
You come back home and meet an old friend in a very pitiable condition, you give him a life line, by financing a venture, but at the end of d day, u can't recover your whole money, n you become a devil for offering an assistance to a dying person.

May god continue punishing that person where ever he is.

To me, friends are not worth it
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by ideee03(f): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
*rolling to Mali*...aswear,I said d same thing when I saw d post.Choiii
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by doggshaven: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Best friends are gifts from God.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by neksummi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would you waka ? They gods have played the ball into your court, what you have to do is Score! You dont have to marry her, but you can use her to make your friend miserable. Its called Pay Back Time. You know what to do my bro.

I understand your point but I just chose to not pay back. They're more miserable that way.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by victorD3: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Borrowed someone I felt was my best friend 1500 pounds immediately I came back from UK for my master and he was to return my money after 1 month but 3 years now he doesn't even call or answer my calls. It really hurt badly because I just finished school and that was part of the money I needed to start a business. Sad that its a pastor that did this tho.

Have learned not to give out what I can't afford to let go.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
doggshaven: Best friends are gifts from God.

+1000.

Miss Ope:

She did the right thing... You shouldn't be cheating on him

But wasn't her place to tell the guy.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by searay(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
My friend Bleeped my girlwhen I was in service. I...
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by baby124: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
searay: My friend Bleeped my girlwhen I was in service. I...

take that as a blessing. Now the two of them can leave your life. Imagine marrying the girl and keeping such a friend. The guy can bleep anyone in your family, and the girl sef can bleep your brothers too. na way
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by caesaraba(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
baby_123:

take that as a blessing. Now the two of them can leave your life. Imagine marrying the girl and keeping such a friend. The guy can bleep anyone in your family, and the girl sef can bleep your brothers too. na way

Hahahahaha. Very true.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by MRMICKMEN: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
damiso: Hi everyone,saw this topic on a parenting website i frequent and thought to post here.

Let me go first.Cant really say i have horrible experiences as i tend to always look at people's good sides as opposed to the bad.Generally i have never been a cliquey BFF till i die kind of person.I have always been an inbetweener.When i was uni some of my friends called me their best friend but to me they were just good friends.Guess cos its cos i understand that we are human and are all fallible so i dont place unnecesssary pressure on another person to be perfect.I had friends that were so called bubblers(i wonder if that term is still correct smiley) to the outright geeks.The day one girl in my class saw me in the Library the shock on her face was so funny cos she prob thought i did not know where the library was grin.

I personally cant say a friend has done something so awful to me.Maybe the ones i notice that try to compete with you at everything in a subtle way.Always trying to make you know that they are doing waaaaay better than you.But as my signature says Life is not a sprint and me am not competing with nobody.They just amuse me and i try not to hold it against them,some people are just very competitive by nature,the only way they feel validated is knowing they are doing better than someone else and thats all good.

So whats the worst thing you feel a friend or as this is family section a relative has done to you?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by cyara(f): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mine was in my second year in the university. Me and my closest friends were chatting about a particular lecturer not knowing that one of that my friend was also dating the lecturer. She went and told the man what we all said and the man promised to deal with us. It was by God's grace we were ablee to pass his course
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Besto(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
mine
was a business idea i had got up.!n ran the business with him for few months cus i was 2travel and get bak,only 4me 2travel and get back ''the dude had acted sorely on my whole idea and was running tins big..!!!my head scarra.!!the dude even did a big ''flex''billboard with his re_owned name.!!!!!!
I just locked up, bet trust me i don buy TIGER BLADE to redesign dat billboard flex @ a given tyme 'midnite' i no mind mak i c ghost wen goin 2tear dat billboard.!!!!neva trust a soul!!!
*ghostmode*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wow hey dem don suffer you ...small thing you for be that girl mugu forever...don't ever send her the phone...and stop sending stuff to her lil sister ok they are working you ...behind she is benefiting from the small small thing you are givin her sister..who knows if she is the same gal doing this with two profile..oga dem dey guy you ...bone dem[/quote]

@ Revolva, thanks
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2013

Suck my a-n-u-s tongue
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
I only used to hear and watch about husband\boyfriend snatching on TV and from people till Maureen showed me it happens real.

I know that no one can actually be snatched from anybody if he\she doesn't want to be but I'm only hurt because she was my friend.

It didn't happen to me directly but to a very good friend of mine whom I introduced Maureen to, she accepted Maureen in like a sister would, the 3 of us got along well, we housed Maureen and helped her in any little way we could till she got what she came to our school to seek for, as I was saying, my other friend noticed Maureen never stopped talking about her(my other friend's) boyfriend so she grew suspicious and decided to go through Maureen's phone one day only to find out that her boyfriend was having an affair with Maureen and giving her money.

After the discovery, I stylishly asked Maureen if my friend's boyfriend is hitting on her and she said "No", I went further to ask if she has his number and she said "No what will I be doing with it? I don't know him that well na" I just said ok.

My friend asked her BF if he talks to Maureen and he first pretended he doesn't even know who Maureen is, she played along and kept describing till he claimed to remember and then said he only said hello to her the day they were introduced and that was it.

My friend couldn't take it no more so she just told him to forget they ever had a relationship, you may not believe me when I say that a week or so later, I saw Maureen and my friend's ex bf walking hand in hand out of his house, omo that was the day I semped for women sha.

It hurt me cos I introduced Maureen to my friend and she ruined a 2 years relationship for my friend and now the useless boy is begging my friend to take him back, as for the Maureen I tried asking her what went wrong but she was even gingering my swagger so I just let her be.

This world and many of the people in it are evil, y'all should beware.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? / My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.