Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Where Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are They? (7749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are They? by ASL33: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2008
Not them once born here in UK unless you have a Good xter otherwise stay off. No preference to tribe or Looks but you must be a student or have finished and good xter as well. Contact asl331@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are They? by whitelexi(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2008
lol, why not them who were once born in the UK? i see some real dissent about the UK girls grin
Apart from their aparent lack of respect and knowledge of cooking, I also have my serious reservations about them girls born and bred here simply because they feel every one not born here is after their red passport grin
Re: Where Are They? by presido1: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2008
Thats why most of them are single parents, fraustrated and will marry their red passport when the time comes. Some are good anyway expecially does that where brought up in 9ja or use to visit when they were young.
Re: Where Are They? by almondjoy(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin

@poster Happy Sunday to you too.

I think London Bridge is about to fall into the River Thames due to heavy weights. cheesy
Re: Where Are They? by dipo2much(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin

@poster Happy Sunday to you too.

I think London Bridge is about to fall into the River Thames due to heavy weights. cheesy

I second that,shawty
Re: Where Are They? by whitelexi(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2008
dipo2much:

I second that,shawty

And i trebble that too grin grin grin

All u see now is girls who eat burgers and kebabs simply cos they cant be bothered to cook even if they knew how to. Our girls have become so westernized that they expect Mr. Boyfriend to do the cooking for them ALL THE TIME!!!

It will most likely get to a turning point, and for their sakes, i hope it gets there quickly enough or else the end could be catastrophic grin grin grin
Re: Where Are They? by squirrel20(f): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
it's fair to say we girls from nigeria have become westernised but you can't generalise cos not all of us are the same. am not one of them ones that wld xpect my boyfriend to cook for me or go and sit in the kebab shop because i don't know how to cook and start eating. girls have changed but not everyone of us.
Re: Where Are They? by squirrel20(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2008
it's fair to say we girls from nigeria have become westernised but you can't generalise cos not all of us are the same. am not one of them ones that wld xpect my boyfriend to cook for me or go and sit in the kebab shop because i don't know how to cook and start eating. girls have changed but not everyone of us.
Re: Where Are They? by whitelexi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2008
squirrel20:

it's fair to say we girls from nigeria have become westernised but you can't generalise because not all of us are the same. am not one of them ones that would xpect my boyfriend to cook for me or go and sit in the kebab shop because i don't know how to cook and start eating. girls have changed but not everyone of us.

Acknowledged cool

But my school principal back in the days of secondary school always said that in the punishment of the guilty, the innocent shall partake grin
Re: Where Are They? by squirrel20(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
whitelexi:

Acknowledged cool

But my school principal back in the days of secondary school always said that in the punishment of the guilty, the innocent shall partake grin
[/quote

/quote]

i kind of agree with that
Re: Where Are They? by squirrel20(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
whitelexi:

Acknowledged cool

THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE
Re: Where Are They? by amsky(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ topic.

You'll find them but they are very rare these days.

In a about 25 years,there'll be one more to add to the ''very few''. My daughter cool cool.

Unfortunately,she'll be soooooooooooo out of reach. tongue

So happy searching. kiss

Oh i forgot, She is being raised right here in London, well educated and good in the home front too.
Re: Where Are They? by ASL33: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2008
squirrel20:

it's fair to say we girls from nigeria have become westernised but you can't generalise because not all of us are the same. am not one of them ones that would xpect my boyfriend to cook for me or go and sit in the kebab shop because i don't know how to cook and start eating. girls have changed but not everyone of us.
Could you be the one am searching for?
amsky:

@ topic.
Oh i forgot, She is being raised right here in London, well educated and good in the home front too.
Good luck may be by that 25 yrs mine will be 20 or there about. But will be reaised in 9ja for sure
Re: Where Are They? by TheSly: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn!!!

Poster

Though its g.onna be a very long walk. . . .
Wish u good luck man. . . smiley wink
Re: Where Are They? by amsky(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ ASL33

Are you saying there are no decent girls here in London? i don't think so.You probably have not searched hard enough.

Search well and pls invite us to the wine carrying when it ''ripens''.

All the very best.
Re: Where Are They? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2008
our naija girls wey dem for here no dey try at all.

they love burger king. feast on kfc. live on benefits. then blame other pple for the their wahala. i turn to BENTV all i see na naija girls wey e be like say na sweat dem dey take baff.

na dem dey like put innit before and after every sentence. 'yeah bruv' and 'yeah man' every thing they say.

im sure not all naija girls are like this but to the ones that are please help urself.
Re: Where Are They? by TheSly: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na them dey like put innit before and after every sentence. 'yeah bruv' and 'yeah man' every thing they say.

U didnt include ''Sup hommie'' undecided
Those Yankee wannabees naija chicks with their gimmicks sad
Dem go wan speak like english people. . .Na so so saliva go dey comot from them mouth! sad
Re: Where Are They? by Chacal: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only say y'all are not looking in the right places.
U can still find good girls here but the rate at which they are getting adulterated is alarming.
Dig deep, brethren! wink wink wink wink
Re: Where Are They? by pahtahkee: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Poster,

You are right and as well wrong. My cousins are a total shame as women to me. The last time I saw one of them, she was offering that we go out and eat lunch at the picnic organized by her church in Euston. shocked After coming all the way from Wolverhampton with a friend of mine. I just told her not to worry that I and my friend will stop at KFC to sort ourselves out. Even to greet you na wahala to them! I really do not know what these UK babes believe that gives them these silly arrogance.

On the other note, there are still decent ladies but them no plenty again. Not in that yeye UK culture. If you are still bent on UK, oh boy you go search hard oh.

For me, westernized babes, are too difficult to handle all the time. embarassed
Re: Where Are They? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

For me, westernized babes, are too difficult to handle all the time. embarassed
no wonder!! tongue tongue
Re: Where Are They? by pahtahkee: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
morenike09:

no wonder!! tongue tongue

Have you perfected how to prepare Amala and Egusi now? undecided I would rather prefer to go back home and pick the authentic and true 9ja babe, not an adulterated one. grin
Re: Where Are They? by TheSly: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2008
westernized babes, are too difficult to handle all the time.
*sighs* Not only u, its even worse back home but at least they are manageable . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Are They? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

Have you perfected how to prepare Amala and Egusi now? undecided I would rather prefer to go back home and pick the authentic and true Nigeria babe, not an adulterated one. grin
who said i was a westernized babe, hon, am in Ekiti now. . .hisssssssss. westernized ko easternized ni undecided and have you tasted my food?
Re: Where Are They? by pahtahkee: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

*sighs* Not only u, its even worse back home but at least they are manageable . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are right, but there are still a few good ones though. But on nairaland, I cannot say the same oh. Most of them here are outright sexist, who have taken the shits of the western world into their head too much. embarassed

morenike09:

who said i was a westernized babe, hon, am in Ekiti now. . .hisssssssss. westernized ko easternized ni undecided and have you tasted my food?
You not westernized? grin grin Orisirisi. Well not to derail this topic, I would spare you for now. BTW, which food are you talking of? Chicken and Chips? cry cry
Re: Where Are They? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

You are right, but there are still a few good ones though. But on nairaland, I cannot say the same oh. Most of them here are outright sexist, who have taken the shits of the western world into their head too much. embarassed
me thinks you're directing this at someone specific. . .hmmmm!!! If them naija men stop acting sexist and unbearable, we'll stop. 98.99% of them are on Nairaland embarassed

pahtahkee:

You not westernized? grin grin Orisirisi. Well not to derail this topic, I would spare you for now. BTW, which food are you talking of? Chicken and Chips? cry cry
ROTFLMFAO. . cheesy cheesy i dnt eat chicken and chips. i wake up 4am in the morning to go to the farm. . . and plz, what do you call chips?
Re: Where Are They? by almondjoy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2008
Very good!  It is nice to see some people have now come to their senses after all the cyber noise they made on this thread!  Thank God for simple truths coming out of Sunday school church minds! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin it applies to BOTH MALES AND FEMALES PLEASE!!!!!!! kiss Forget those born and breds I say. They are only good for themselves and no other! cheesy

Why do Single people from the US/UK go home to Naija to get married!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39615.64.html

You can only deceive yourselves for so long! cool  Looking around nairaland, you can find that the marriage materials are like a needle in the haystack.  Not to talk of meeting them on ground level. When you deal with them for like a week or so, you will be forced to run for your dear life.  Count yourself lucky to survive the encounter. cheesy

he he he he he he he he he grin  Please add US to the pile of recycled dumpster for relationships.  Infact anyone who has lived abroad for more than 3 years and is still single. . . . .including students.  They may even be worse than the born and breds having imbibed the worst from both cultures and are undergoing a severe state of culture shock without any hopes of recognition of self and environment. They have become psychological gypsies! No hope even if taken to Okija shrine!!!!!

Awon kolomentalooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Where Are They? by Dreloaded(f): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

The last time I saw one of them, she was offering that we go out and eat lunch at the picnic organized by her church in Euston. shocked

Im confused. Is there a problem with this?
Re: Where Are They? by Islander(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
Almond, Almond, Almond kiss kiss kiss kiss, My therapist, Doing what you do best, grin grin grin. The Desperadoes in the house better pay heed o,

How u dey? grin. Pray your weekend was great and you didnt drive the other half nuts lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue,

Just getting back on my feet, This weather and its many consequences cry cry cry cry,

@Pathakee,
wey you doing here? tongue tongue tongue tongue, Thought you went to Mars cheesy
Re: Where Are They? by pahtahkee: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
D-reloaded:

I'm confused. Is there a problem with this?

Keep getting confused shogbo. I have told you, you are an omo-ita, so I dont blame you if you find eating outside a necessity.

A good woman will learn to love her kitchen and adore it. Most of the women here are not an example of such. Such a shame!
Re: Where Are They? by 4Him(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

Have you perfected how to prepare Amala and Egusi now? undecided I would rather prefer to go back home and pick the authentic and true Nigeria babe, not an adulterated one. grin

the truth is the ones in Nigeria are no better, they will cook at home not because they love to but because they probably arent used to the foods here.
The correct naija chics here are hard to find but they exist. At least i know a few  tongue
Ask and i'll direct u to some.
Re: Where Are They? by pahtahkee: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2008
Islander:

@Pathakee,
wey you doing here? tongue tongue tongue tongue, Thought you went to Mars cheesy
Yeah right. Was away for just a week into that place called the UK. Internet access for hotel was damn too expensive so I had to keep away till I got back home. grin

Saw you had your hands full last week. You and trouble sha. grin How is the pregnancy going? grin
Re: Where Are They? by Islander(f): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2008
pahtahkee:

Yeah right. Was away for just a week into that place called the UK. Internet access for hotel was damn too expensive so I had to keep away till I got back home. grin

Saw you had your hands full last week. You and trouble sha. grin[b] How is the pregnancy going[/b]? grin

erhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  It is going just great o grin grin grin grin,  Make sure you have your tux on hand to be "god-father" LOL,  grin grin( will buzz you in a bit

Yes o, Trouble just loves moi grin cheesy cheesy

Yea my spies told me they saw you on the "underground" with baggage galore,  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.