Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1008915 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
@toluxa1...

Sorry to hear that. The money will be with GT then. Make dem resolve am oo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jking001(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please has anyone tried importing tiles am into building and need tiles heard it would be cheaper if order from china ,i need advice on what to do thanks in advance...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jking001(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please some one should advice me on importing tiles from china,thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
surveycash:

Just pray those guys don't ask you for 30k sad

Mehn! Bt CVM get enof complain dis days, bizbloke oooo...yan me joor cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
klens: @HOLLAREMORE more last question,did you send the item through CVM or Dhl? at all what does FREE Economy Int'l Shipping means in ebay ? how many days does the item takes to arrive naija.i got it through this link they ship worldwide http://stores.ebay.com/created-computer?_fcid=152&_localstpos=&_sid=1158450735&_stpos=&gbr=1

Boss. I didn't buy my goods on ebay, I bought it on aliexpress. Total price is $165 plus DHL shipping. The TAB full configuration is $140 and DHL shipping of $25.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomonsojay:

Ok, I dnt judge people or businex witout checkin details, n frm ur thread u communicate well enough+pulling more croud n u will go a long way bt ur charges...nt 2gud oh!
Buh kindly, check true n give me an idea of how many much my charges wud b, like...( 15 watches"chains & leather, 5 jewelry sets & 10 empty
box for watch ) all frm 3 seller bt I wil pay n direct dem to send it 2u or any benefit to u payin? I have done due diligence as per d stores n products buh am open to solid advice. If u do me gud...I sure know how to make pple hear names. Anywas, will d guds land am airpost? My bros work at trunkins at d cargo section dar o.

Thanks for the check-up and the compliment, too.

About our charges, what can I say about it? Okay, here: though we expressly state a $10 charge per product, but as is in every business, terms and conditions apply. It's only a greedy and insensitive person that will charge $10 for a watch of $5.

What's the total weight value of the items, please?

About where the items will land, I'm not in the best position to answer that because I won't be able to give you accurate info on that. My colleague in the delivery department will answer this better. Do you want his phone number?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
surveycash: @toluxa1...

Sorry to hear that. The money will be with GT then. Make dem resolve am oo.

Na UBA sef (Africard)... Money might be with VISA(?)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rabomeo: made payment at abt 1pm n had no issues

1pm today? Then your order will still be at the verification stage. My order was cancelled a little over 24hrs after I placed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
@enuelly. I see you bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
toluxa1:

1pm today? Then your order will still be at the verification stage. My order was cancelled a little over 24hrs after I placed.
so sorry man sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks for the check-up and the compliment, too.

About our charges, what can I say about it? Okay, here: though we expressly state a $10 charge per product, but as is in every business, terms and conditions apply. It's only a greedy and insensitive person that will charge $10 for a watch of $5.

What's the total weight value of the items, please?

About where the items will land, I'm not in the best position to answer that because I won't be able to give you accurate info on that. My colleague in the delivery department will answer this better. Do you want his phone number?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
ok lets have the number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
For those that may be using the free shippment (chinapost,hongkong post,etc) in future,here are the things you need to know before placing your order to avoid misplacement of goods or experiencing an unsuccessful delivery.

First you have to know the zip/postal code of your destination.you can get that by clicking the link below

www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/

Choose your state,town,area and finally your street name,then click on "GET POSTCODE"

You should get a six-digit number as shown below (used enugu as an example)

2. You should know the general post office address in your state (to help tackle issues when the need arises).

click the link below to view the addresses and phone numbers of general post offices in nigeria

http://72.3.222.108/nipost/HTMLPages/OfficeAddress.aspx

With the above information duly followed & updated @ your aliexpress shipping address,Guess their will be a decrease on negative reviews concerning our dear NIPOST.

Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spikesC(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chiadikaobi: For those that may be using the free shippment (chinapost,hongkong post,etc) in future,here are the things you need to know before placing your order to avoid misplacement of goods or experiencing an unsuccessful delivery.

First you have to know the zip/postal code of your destination.you can get that by clicking the link below

www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/

Choose your state,town,area and finally your street name,then click on "GET POSTCODE"

You should get a six-digit number as shown below (used enugu as an example)

2. You should know the general post office address in your state (to help tackle issues when the need arises).

click the link below to view the addresses and phone numbers of general post offices in nigeria

http://72.3.222.108/nipost/HTMLPages/OfficeAddress.aspx

With the above information duly followed & updated @ your aliexpress shipping address,Guess their will be a decrease on negative reviews concerning our dear NIPOST.

Hope this helps?

You used CHinapost/hongkongpost for Enugu?

Did you pay at the post office? How long did it take to get to the post office?
Did they call you when it got there?

I wanna order 60 watches from very different buyers next week embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
princeuk21: so sorry man sad

Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
princeuk21: ok lets have the number

You might wanna edit your post and remove the multiple quotes smiley.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jking001(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
please i need someone to enlighten me on importing tiles from china would appreciate any good information on how to go about it,help a brother biko,thanks peeps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spikesC(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
jking001: please i need someone to enlighten me on importing tiles from china would appreciate any good information on how to go about it,help a brother biko,thanks peeps.

Search for the tiles on Alibaba and aliexpress

Read from season 1.

If you ain't got time, you can give me the contract cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:07am On Jul 08, 2013
solomonsojay:

Mehn! Bt CVM get enof complain dis days, bizbloke oooo...yan me joor cheesy
There is a reason for the complains. Before placing orders, read the instruct here
http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14
and while placing order, always ask us question that seem confusing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2013
princeuk21: ok lets have the number

Mr. Tochukwu: 08037189922 (8am-6pm)

But you can call these numbers almost at all hours of the day, say 6am-10pm: 08065098163

You can also visit the office:
1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate (Off Mangoro bus stop), Ikeja.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adarubenyahoo: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2013
spikes C:

Search for the tiles on Alibaba and aliexpress

Read from season 1.

If you ain't got time, you can give me the contract cool
v

@jking001.yes is very cheap here depending on the company and you can find them in foshan city near guangzhou.company like media sales cheaper than others,like moralizer etc. Would like to show u some pix but am a little busy now. Daluu.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2013
hi house,i did need to know the nipost tracking website.i sent a package to china lastweek tuesday&a reciept was issue to me,where the tracking number was included.today i try tracking it,with site a friend gave me(www.trackitonline.com)nipost or EMS was not included in the site.so i ask if anyone can assist me with any current site,of nigeria postal tracking site.please i so much need,an urgent answer to this pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Hi peeps.
The guy is telling me the Address I gave him is a remote area, that if they gonna send to my area, am to pay extra $38. There's DHL office in Osogbo. Should I give him that address.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Hi peeps.
The guy is telling me the Address I gave him is a remote area, I gave him Osogbo address. that if they gonna send to my area, am to pay extra $38. There's DHL office in Osogbo. Should I give him that address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2013
HORLARMORE: Hi peeps.
The guy is telling me the Address I gave him is a remote area, that if they gonna send to my area, am to pay extra $38. There's DHL office in Osogbo. Should I give him that address.

Send a mail to bidemi.felix@dhl.com and ask for the correct address of DHL Office in Oshogbo. Once you get a reply, Give the seller the address in this format:

DHL Office (Oshogbo)
[YOUR FULL NAME]
[ADDRESS]
Oshogbo -Osun State
Tel: [YOUR NUMBER]

DHL will give you a call to come and pick up as soon as your things are arrive. Even if they don't you'll have the tracking so you'll know once your goods arrive.

This will save you the extra $32-38$ remote area cost.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2013
toluxa1:

Send a mail to bidemi.felix@dhl.com and ask for the correct address of DHL Office in Oshogbo. Once you get a reply, Give the seller the address in this format:

DHL Office (Oshogbo)
[YOUR FULL NAME]
[ADDRESS]
Oshogbo -Osun State
Tel: [YOUR NUMBER]

DHL will give you a call to come and pick up as soon as your things are arrive. Even if they don't you'll have the tracking so you'll know once your goods arrive.

This will save you the extra $32-38$ remote area cost.

Goodluck

Thanks boss. Am very greatful, you just gave me another connection, am on my way to their office already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2013
HORLARMORE: Hi peeps.
The guy is telling me the Address I gave him is a remote area, I gave him Osogbo address. that if they gonna send to my area, am to pay extra $38. There's DHL office in Osogbo. Should I give him that address.

Thanks so much bro..I tested my GTB card and I made payment successfully.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
The woman don Forget key for house, we wan brk d door, anoda peersn 4 sam suite again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2013
Soyedele1:

Thanks so much bro..I tested my GTB card and I made payment successfully.

That's good boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2013
HORLARMORE:

Thanks boss. Am very greatful, you just gave me another connection, am on my way to their office already.
After picking the stuff tell me your review. Im still negotiating with the seller, will probably place my order today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
The woman said I should add Ibadan to the address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.