Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005382 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cuteng(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
9free: Madam Cuteng, thank you oooohhh. Those ones make sense well.
Appreciated.
U're welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cuteng(f): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please house, if any one of you need an e-commerce site (online store) to market/sell your imported products, with online ATM card payment integration, send an email to me here missycuteng@yahoo.com.hk or bb 25A75CB0

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
cuteng: Please house, if any one of you need an e-commerce site (online store) to market/sell your imported products, with online ATM card payment integration, send an email to me here missycuteng@yahoo.com.hk or bb 25A75CB0

Why don't you just drop the info here.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiboj(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Do you want to learn how to setup and run your Own IMPORTATION Business? Get to know the secret websites and how to order and pay for your goods first hand. Make 100% and more reselling your goods
Visit: http://www.cheapimports.xtgem.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chiboj: Do you want to learn how to setup and run your Own IMPORTATION Business? Get to know the secret websites and how to order and pay for your goods first hand. Make 100% and more reselling your goods
Visit: http://www.cheapimports.xtgem.com
"Anu Mpama!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
klens: Please guys i still need a link to buy original Nikkon, canon,etc original Professional digital camera for my customer thanks
I still feel the best place to get stuff like this is on amazon or ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello house, if you live in Ibadan and you know any nurse in any Big hospital, pls contact me on 26FE8762 or better still, send a mail ....thanks!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
9free:
"Anu Mpama!!!!!"
u don make me laugh, I de feel u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
9free:
"Anu Mpama!!!!!"
hehehehe you won kill me with laugh oooo!!!
He is "Ewu Hausa" nke nukwu
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
some of my goods have shipped via china post.i have gotten the tracking numbers of the shipped goods.thank you my ogas at the top.it is easy to understand when you read from season one.when goods arrive to Nigeria i will post the pictures here.Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
nne4: some of my goods have shipped via china post.i have gotten the tracking numbers of the shipped goods.thank you my ogas at the top.it is easy to understand when you read from season one.when goods arrive to Nigeria i will post the pictures here.Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!?
@nne4, i also placed an order thru chinapost today, pls i want to knw hw long it took u to get ur tracking numbers? Reply asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
domcarez:
@nne4, i also placed an order thru chinapost today, pls i want to knw hw long it took u to get ur tracking numbers? Reply asap
lt depends on the seller.but once your payment is verified, he will ship ur goods and send you the tracking number. I ordered 8 items, 5 have been shipped. So i am waiting Patiently for others to be shipped.some took 2 or 3 days to be shipped via Chinapost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
nne4:
lt depends on the seller.but once your payment is verified, he will ship ur goods and send you the tracking number. I ordered 8 items, 5 have been shipped. So i am waiting Patiently for others to be shipped.some took 2 or 3 days to be shipped via Chinapost.
tnx 4 dat
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
PLS HOUSE, IS A REFURBISHED DELL LAPTOP WORTH GOING FOR?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adedayo516: Hello house, if you live in Ibadan and you know any nurse in any Big hospital, pls contact me on 26FE8762 or better still, send a mail ....thanks!!!!
lool funny post, u don giv ur gf bele again abi Ade!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
nne4:
hehehehe you won kill me with laugh oooo!!!
He is "Ewu Hausa" nke nukwu
Nke nukwu nezie.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Soyedele1: PLS HOUSE, IS A REFURBISHED DELL LAPTOP WORTH GOING FOR?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
klens: u don make me laugh, I de feel u
My Oga, abeg where you get those girls wey you take do Created X7 advert for ur facebook page? I go like used them too to add colours to my products adverts. LOLs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by willyede(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello has any of you ever bought or heard who has bought from www dot xokoyo dot com as there stuff are very cheap but am skeptical of the site...opened to further research
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:

I know you are referring to me and was I the only person who scolded you? I am very disappointed that you couldn't see the reason for the critism, rather you chose to remain in self-pity. Too bad for someone who wants to do business.

If you had the intelligence to read between the lines, you would have seen that people were trying to help you by stating what might put a dent in your marketing procedure.

How can you sell products to people who know the price of the product as well as the source? Any sense in that?

Talking about the website design ish. Bro, that's the beauty of creative marketing if you ask me. However, I have dump the idea till I am ready. But do you know we have a web developer among us? He didn't see what I saw till I took advantage of it.

In the world of business, it's all about find a need and feel it.

But selling in a market that people are very much aware of its source wont take you far if you hope to succeed in this business and what stops you from selling it offline abi you too shy ni?

The Fan Club is an awesome dude with foresight and a guy ready for business. That's all I saw when we met in Benin almost a week ago and I see that guy going places...

You have to think outside the box buddy. When everybody wear green and you wear green with the hope of being spotted, you end up buried among the crowd without anyone noticing the grey of your hair.

But when people wear green and you wear white, you are easily spotted.

Chew on that buddy...

Peace!

Funny how you conclude about people before meeting them. On this same thread people come to ask for quality tabs they can buy and some really want to buy from resellers here, do you really know of ainol novo tabs? I only brought the advert here for those might need a quality tab without the hassle of waiting for long shipping time. What is different from what surveycash introduced few pages back? What make you feel I can not give peeps at a bargain price compared to what they can get it for at aliexpress coupled with the waiting game?

Just a lil point, I already have a blog and a facebook page fully developed by myself where I even receive payment through Nigerian Debit cards since last year, i design all these myself and have done same for a number of clients. Still working on my main site duh.

I don't know when you started biz duh.
Shove it up bro.
What am passing here is you dont just talk down on people here. get it.

8 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
9free:
My Oga, abeg where you get those girls wey you take do Created X7 advert for ur facebook page? I go like used them too to add colours to my products adverts. LOLs
my senior oga na my sis be that oooooooooo, u are free so far na do it yourself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2013
klens: my senior oga na my sis be that oooooooooo, u are free so far na do it yourself

Haha. Na do it yourself importation guide nah, no be do it yourself relationship guide.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodeji22002: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2013
plz ma ogaz @d top hope aliexpress accept ubaafricard now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello house and a happy sunday to you all, I am here to inquire the type of power banks to source for on aliexpress as I have been getting different capacity ranging from 12000ahm to 30000ahm. Please I await your anticipated response. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
hope i didn't miss much. . . staying one day off
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2013
mikelreal: lool funny post, u don giv ur gf bele again abi Ade!
Lol, for where?...I be correct gentle man ooo.....Just wanted to find a way to connect with the set of people to discuss on some Marketing strategy on products that as to do with Nurses
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2013
You just dey yarn now shey?

What took you so long?

Besides, someone first said something about your post before I did and when I posted, I didn't even refer to you directly but said something in relation to whom I quoted. Did I quote you?

But you had the effontery to weed me out.

Why did you quote people who/when they mentioned that they wanted a product and then referring them to your product. That's more like it.

However, I don't have your time for now. So, have a nice a day.

Ogetogeo:

Funny how you conclude about people before meeting them. On this same thread people come to ask for quality tabs they can buy and some really want to buy from resellers here, do you really know of ainol novo tabs? I only brought the advert here for those might need a quality tab without the hassle of waiting for long shipping time. What is different from what surveycash introduced few pages back? What make you feel I can not give peeps at a bargain price compared to what they can get it for at aliexpress coupled with the waiting game?

Just a lil point, I already have a blog and a facebook page fully developed by myself where I even receive payment through Nigerian Debit cards since last year, i design all these myself and have done same for a number of clients. Still working on my main site duh.

I don't know when you started biz duh.
Shove it up bro.
What am passing here is you dont just talk down on people here. get it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dehley: Hello house and a happy sunday to you all, I am here to inquire the type of power banks to source for on aliexpress as I have been getting different capacity ranging from 12000ahm to 30000ahm. Please I await your anticipated response. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Dehley][/quote]
Go for 20000mAh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olupentane(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
pls oooo, my first order of a lot of wristwatch on aliexpress has been shipped since july 2, but when I tracked it today the location was a set of numbers, (10010200) pls what does it implies?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
olupentane: pls oooo, my first order of a lot of wristwatch on aliexpress has been shipped since july 2, but when I tracked it today the location was a set of numbers, (10010200) pls what does it implies?
Drop the tracking number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Soyedele1:
Go for 20000mAh

Thanks for de response but can you please can you give me reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.