Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005438 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Are u guys saying NIPOST is now safe?

I will like people giving positive reviews to also state the locations where these NIPOST are doing a good job.

NIPOST is now safe bro......the last i went there,the woman was complaining that people should come and pick up their items let her see clearly grin

#ENUGU NIPOST

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

NIPOST is now safe bro......the last i went there,the woman was complaining that people should come and pick up their items let her see clearly grin

#ENUGU NIPOST
hmm pls tell us how did u input ur address. u used enugu postal code abi?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oskaaay(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2013
Madame trendy: I made payment for order on dhgate 10 days ago and am yet to get a tracking no. Pls house how do i get a tracking no?
you only get tracking number with meaningful record faster with dhl. So,contact ur supplier nd inform them dat u wil report to dhgate directly if nothing is done fast in 48hours and lets hear their reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2013
My suppliers just informed me of a new MEMO from DHL. DHL no longer accept shipping any product with battery to Nigeria. Examples tablet PC, phones, laptops and power banks.
This is coming on the heels of my client case with DHL/Customs since last week, holding on to his parcel that contains some power banks and asking him to part with 15k.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orpeeh: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2013
can somebody pls paste the link to bisblocke thread here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2013
4bobo:
hello friends, please is anyone in the house that deals with modem. I need HUAWEI 1750 dongle. I can't find such in computer village Lagos. If you have anyone to sell, let me know. (Lagos seller only)

I have just one piece left but stay in kano
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2013
2sexy.us:
Are u guys saying NIPOST is now safe?

I will like people giving positive reviews to also state the locations where these NIPOST are doing a good job.

They are doing some great job here in kano. Just got two parcels two days ago.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo: My suppliers just informed me of a new MEMO from DHL. DHL no longer accept shipping any product with battery to Nigeria. Examples tablet PC, phones, laptops and power banks.
This is coming on the heels of my client case with DHL/Customs since last week, holding on to his parcel that contains some power banks and asking him to part with 15k.

Their matter done tire me. A seller told me he cant ship my power banks via DHL cos they won't accept it, another seller said he cant ship it with China post cos its above 2kg so I he's gonna ship via DHL. Another one told me he can ship via DHL but its not advisable as a retailer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2013
@manutd
I'm here o! I have been watching in silence, I see we are all doing well.
Like 2sexy said , I have been busy though, have a huge project I'm monitoring.
But I'm back now sha, I just placed an order yesterday night (thanks to toluxa). And I have waiting buyers as well as 3 marketers on my neck to provide them with new stocks to sell.
God dey! *winks* he will surely perfect all your works.

Which importers here are from benin? Or warri? Or its environs??
Have you thought of joining the JV venture we plan of forming?
Call me on my number 0 7 0 3 5 83 81 51
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2013
mikelreal: hmm pls tell us how did u input ur address. u used enugu postal code abi?
My Name
Street address
City
State
Country
Area Post Code
Mobile Number.

Jos NIPOST has never failed me. Moreso, they have neva demanded a kobo from me.
BTW: I dey also give the woman N100 to buy Airtime for calling me to come pick up my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
i am wondering why people said they have problem shipping with dhl especially batteries and tabs. I hve learnt many things on this thread and though am not into bussiness thing, thats why i nevr contribute but silent follower but last week i used dhgate for the first time to get tab of 192 dollars for personal use. I will upload the product(tablet) later. It came though dhl and it was shipped from hongkong on wednesday and it came down to nigeria on friday(less than 48hrs). And it was brought to my residence on monday afternoon without paying a dime, though it was from premium seller, and the dhl fee just 12dollars and the packaging was under value,though but i never tell him to do that. I think people having issues has to do with sellers trust and their experiences.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

thanks friend. I would prefer lagos.
The problem is that i have 3 good sellers that can ship to nigeria via hongkong/singapore mail ,everything less than 30 dollars but wondering if it worth it because of a single modem? As mikelreal said earliar. But if no one has it, i dont have any option than to give it a trial. I was suprised that in a whole of computer village, lagos, i cant get (that smallest type) micro usb otg cable,for android tab used with modem and huawei 1750 modem, the cheapest universal recommended modems that works as a external dongle with android tab. But they are really hot cake if some marketers can try and sell them out.thats why am asking
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
orpeeh: can somebody pls paste the link to bisblocke thread here?
https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/pre-order-product-aliexpress-dhgate-etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

how much?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:
a frnd of mine is comin from kano tu abuja next week or so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omejeo: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
PLS HOUSE CAN YOU LINK ME TO WHERE I WILL BUY CREATED X7 TABLET ON ALIEXPRESS GENIUE SELLER AND POWER BANK THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
4bobo: i am wondering why people said they have problem shipping with dhl especially batteries and tabs. I hve learnt many things on this thread and though am not into bussiness thing, thats why i nevr contribute but silent follower but last week i used dhgate for the first time to get tab of 192 dollars for personal use. I will upload the product(tablet) later. It came though dhl and it was shipped from hongkong on wednesday and it came down to nigeria on friday(less than 48hrs). And it was brought to my residence on monday afternoon without paying a dime, though it was from premium seller, and the dhl fee just 12dollars and the packaging was under value,though but i never tell him to do that. I think people having issues has to do with sellers trust and their experiences.

Maybe because it was just one piece you bought bro, duh I have shipped about 8 pieces of tabs once without issues. I think the custom guys have an eye on power banks especially, when I shipped 50 pieces through them it was a case, even the latest is just 4 pieces in a parcel that contain other person stuffs for a client and they are holding on to it. Mind you this client actually have two parcels that got to Lagos same day, the one with a 10.1" tab, an android phone and other accessories were cleared but this one with the power bank is being held.

As for under valuing goods, whether you tell them or not they would under value them, sometimes it so under valued sef that a baby can spot it and our customs/dhl are already very well aware about that. They would help you re-value it and add extra jare for you so that the 5% duty would rise.

Well, I have so many options at my disposal jor. lol

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
4bobo:
thanks friend. I would prefer lagos.
The problem is that i have 3 good sellers that can ship to nigeria via hongkong/singapore mail ,everything less than 30 dollars but wondering if it worth it because of a single modem? As mikelreal said earliar. But if no one has it, i dont have any option than to give it a trial. I was suprised that in a whole of computer village, lagos, i cant get (that smallest type) micro usb otg cable,for android tab used with modem and huawei 1750 modem, the cheapest universal recommended modems that works as a external dongle with android tab. But they are really hot cake if some marketers can try and sell them out.thats why am asking

Bro, in case you need the micro USB to OTG cables, let me know cus I have them in bulk and sell them in lots of 10 pieces.
These little things are what you can hardly find in our markets, that is why I focus on these little things.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikelreal: how much?

N5,500
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikelreal: hmm pls tell us how did u input ur address. u used enugu postal code abi?

I used my residential address,state,city,phone number....i made a mistake while inputing the zip code. Instead of using 400001, i used 042 grin thinking that zip and area code are same.

But NIPOST works on your address and state. Once you state address,city and state correctly,they will send your package to the general post office in your state.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
9free:
My Name
Street address
City
State
Country
Area Post Code
Mobile Number.

Jos NIPOST has never failed me. Moreso, they have neva demanded a kobo from me.
BTW: I dey also give the woman N100 to buy Airtime for calling me to come pick up my goods.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please, i need advice on the kind of importation business i can do that is lucrative
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Please, i need advice on the kind of importation business i can do that is lucrative

Check the need of your environment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ucman1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nw available
*Rotating torchscreen laptop
*Wrist Watch with Sim for Phone call.
*Wrist watch with just video and camera (8gb)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Maybe because it was just one piece you bought bro, duh I have shipped about 8 pieces of tabs once without issues. I think the custom guys have an eye on power banks especially, when I shipped 50 pieces through them it was a case, even the latest is just 4 pieces in a parcel that contain other person stuffs for a client and they are holding on to it. Mind you this client actually have two parcels that got to Lagos same day, the one with a 10.1" tab, an android phone and other accessories were cleared but this one with the power bank is being held.

As for under valuing goods, whether you tell them or not they would under value them, sometimes it so under valued sef that a baby can spot it and our customs/dhl are already very well aware about that. They would help you re-value it and add extra jare for you so that the 5% duty would rise.

Well, I have so many options at my disposal jor. lol
cool and good for u. I think becauae of single product,thats why i escaped but i think customs will still hold to ur product even if it is one, but at times, luck play its way.
Besides, as per cable,i just need 1, and 1modem for single use personaly.thats why am stuck. I should hv ordered them with my tab, but i will still wait.if to say u dey lagos, i would have patironised u wella.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ucman1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Available...

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
NICE PRODUCT FROM ALIXPRS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
4bobo:
cool and good for u. I think becauae of single product,thats why i escaped but i think customs will still hold to ur product even if it is one, but at times, luck play its way.
Besides, as per cable,i just need 1, and 1modem for single use personaly.thats why am stuck. I should hv ordered them with my tab, but i will still wait.if to say u dey lagos, i would have patironised u wella.

I have a contact in Lagos, you can get the cable from him. Call: 07035043598
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
princeuk21: NICE PRODUCT FROM ALIXPRS
yeah very nice product by @uc man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
It's like Nipost had undergone sanitisation o
shocked shocked I've just received my jewelries from a post woman at my doorstep, here in ph
What a surprise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
ezeh isaac: It's like Nipost had undergone sanitisation o
shocked shocked I've just received my jewelries from a post woman at my doorstep, here in ph
What a surprise cheesy
okay! this is it, my next item will be tru nipost abeg, dunno why I dae fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.