Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005051 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
The next thing you should do is to place your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order

i have place order, so what is the next thing to be done?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Alpet: Is wristwatch now allow through HK post. Also can I ship Laptop bag, leather belt and note book through HK post. Thanks
Somebody should please help out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Alpet: Somebody should please help out.
bro chat with the seller, ask he/she the question. we are not aliexpress or hongkong post servicer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Decryptor(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Chukabiz:

you will receive the goods from the post office near you. Just enter your address, phone num. and postal code correctly.
Thank you very much for the info.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Hk Post isnt a sure bet 4 now, even sellers of non-battery items now decline sendin items thru HKP. If u happen to find a seller willin to use HKP, just expect 2b on a long tin.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MissLeslie(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Shuayb0: Thanks 4 d response,bt i dnt av a means of paying on ebay.can u suggest 1?

no
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
i did some search on a product on ebay. now i want circiutatlantic to buy it and forward it to warri for me. dis is wot am charged to bring in a laptop of 28000. morover they calculate a dollar to 163 which is already on d high side. now see wot am charged to bring in dis laptop. pls some one should sugggest to me another way i can bring dis laptop here cheaper and fast aswell. i mean a realiable company o.

Payment
1 items $170.00 =N= 28,135.00
Freight (local and International) $ 60.70 =N= 10,045.85
Service Charge $ 7.61 =N= 1,259.97
PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6.7%) $ 15.97 =N= 2,642.53
Total amount payable $ 254.28 =N= 42,083.35

isnt dis too much?
pls somebody help me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
bin following 4 3mnths now. .made my 1st order abt 3wks ago. N rcvd d stuff today. .via chinapost. .tuk only 3wks afta purchase. . .dat means i'm gud 2 go. O yeah. .a big s/o 2 al those wu've bin contributn 2 d thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
texaco1:

and yet when i charge 90$ flat rate to anywhere in nigeria , from north to south you all complain . well done .
i havent been to dis thread for abt 3months now. so i really dnt knw u. but just wanna do my first import fmr us. however i think 90$ rate for a product of $170 dat i want to buy now is still high. afterall dhl will charge a little more than that. u guys should lower ur charges if u really want to help. abeg.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
marvelito: i did some search on a product on ebay. now i want circiutatlantic to buy it and forward it to warri for me. dis is wot am charged to bring in a laptop of 28000. morover they calculate a dollar to 163 which is already on d high side. now see wot am charged to bring in dis laptop. pls some one should sugggest to me another way i can bring dis laptop here cheaper and fast aswell. i mean a realiable company o.

Payment

isnt dis too much?
pls somebody help me.
Is it going to be shipped to ur door step?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
please someone should help me track this RB685825912CN It has been more than 5 weeks and I still have not received it or see it on nipost site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello house, sb did ask a very helpful question here some days back about where to repair this Android tablets from Aliexpress and nobody seemed to answer her.

Well, my Android Tablet PC of less than 3 months ols has been doing "Abrakadabra" since last 9t ooo. It comes up when switched on but stops at the screen where it shows "ANDROID" and it continues like that for hours.

I cannot switch off unless I hold down the power button for like 20 seconds or thereabouts.

What should I do ooo?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Is it going to be shipped to ur door step?
nope. but it will b shiped to outside lagos. warri
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
dvdami: Hello house, sb did ask a very helpful question here some days back about where to repair this Android tablets from Aliexpress and nobody seemed to answer her.

Well, my Android Tablet PC of less than 3 months ols has been doing "Abrakadabra" since last 9t ooo. It comes up when switched on but stops at the screen where it shows "ANDROID" and it continues like that for hours.

I cannot switch off unless I hold down the power button for like 20 seconds or thereabouts.

What should I do ooo?
Hi,
Dia is a quick solution.
Switch off the phone, hold down volume up and vol down button and the power botton, or vol down alone with power button,or volume up + pwr button,if it doesn't boot to recovery, try to combine home button...boot to recovery and select flash or restore factory or erase data..use pwr btn to select..wait a few minute and ur android will come to life again ...Nb: charge ur phone first ...u will lose allur data as well...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
tm-tech:

Hi,
Dia is a quick solution.
Switch off the phone, hold down volume up and vol down button and the power botton, or vol down alone with power button,or volume up + pwr button,if it doesn't boot to recovery, try to combine home button...boot to recovery and select flash or restore factory or erase data..use pwr btn to select..wait a few minute and ur android will come to life again ...Nb: charge ur phone first ...u will lose allur data as well...

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will do so and get back to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cashkhiid: Thanks bro, what of the zip code?

Chiadikaobi: For those that may be using the free shippment (chinapost,hongkong post,etc) in future,here are the things you need to know before placing your order to avoid misplacement of goods or experiencing an unsuccessful delivery.

First you have to know the zip/postal code of your destination.you can get that by clicking the link below

www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/

Choose your state,town,area and finally your street name,then click on "GET POSTCODE"

You should get a six-digit number as shown below (used enugu as an example)

2. You should know the general post office address in your state (to help tackle issues when the need arises).

click the link below to view the addresses and phone numbers of general post offices in nigeria

http://72.3.222.108/nipost/HTMLPages/OfficeAddress.aspx

With the above information duly followed & updated @ your aliexpress shipping address,Guess their will be a decrease on negative reviews concerning our dear NIPOST.

Hope this helps?

This is the answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
huzaifaidris: please someone should help me track this RB685825912CN It has been more than 5 weeks and I still have not received it or see it on nipost site

The item entered beijing on 9th of september

The last purchase i made left beijing on 11th september using chinapost......still expecting it.

Importation is all about patience

Hope it gets to you soon.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shuayb0(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fankz.M finkn of using payoneer
Miss Leslie:

no
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
marvelito: i did some search on a product on ebay. now i want circiutatlantic to buy it and forward it to warri for me. dis is wot am charged to bring in a laptop of 28000. morover they calculate a dollar to 163 which is already on d high side. now see wot am charged to bring in dis laptop. pls some one should sugggest to me another way i can bring dis laptop here cheaper and fast aswell. i mean a realiable company o.

Payment

isnt dis too much?
pls somebody help me.
someone should pls drop me a hint on how to get diz stuff to my destination cheaper. circiutatlantic charges r too much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
marvelito:
someone should pls drop me a hint on how to get diz stuff to my destination cheaper. circiutatlantic charges r too much

Try uk2meonline dot com.

They are reliable & cheap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Solution12: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
FREE FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR IN THE CITY OF PORTHARCOURT.

Attend Our Free Small Scale Importation Business Empowerment Seminar In Port Harcourt For FREE. To Get The Free Details visit www.importfromusandchina.com/free.html now to register for FREE.
Do Not Miss This Great Opportunity.

"Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity."
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Take a flight and go and get it yourself.
marvelito:
i havent been to dis thread for abt 3months now. so i really dnt knw u. but just wanna do my first import fmr us. however i think 90$ rate for a product of $170 dat i want to buy now is still high. afterall dhl will charge a little more than that. u guys should lower ur charges if u really want to help. abeg.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
2s£xy:
Dα̲̅†s harsh!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please, help house....I have my goods delay by ndlea/dhl and all the documents requested by them have been sent but for a week plus, the dhl notification keeps telling me clearance delay. I have used over 4k to call dhl customer's care.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Samalex2008: Please, help house....I have my goods delay by ndlea/dhl and all the documents requested by them have been sent but for a week plus, the dhl notification keeps telling me clearance delay. I have used over 4k to call dhl customer's care.
N.B: I do send the email to dhl everyday with all the attached file.
Anybody knows link there or how to get them better aside their customer care or email?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Samalex2008:
N.B: I do send the email to dhl everyday with all the attached file.
Anybody knows link there or how to get them better aside their customer care or email?
some one had similar issue like 10-15pages behind....go and see how he solved it...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013

Payment

isnt dis too much?
pls somebody help me.

Do u have means of buying d product urself? Cos its hard to buy product from ebay as a 9ja person. If yes u can use shippyme.com if no try amazon I know dey accept GTB card but I used circuitatlantic recently d price is high but its beta if u don't have means of buying den go ahead
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
dailydolar:

Do u have means of buying d product urself? Cos its hard to buy product from ebay as a 9ja person. If yes u can use shippyme.com if no try amazon I know dey accept GTB card but I used circuitatlantic recently d price is high but its beta if u don't have means of buying den go ahead
thanks. i think may have to use dem since i dnt have a choice for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
2s£xy:
dnt have time for people like u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

This is the answer
Wow! Thanks man, PLS IF I WANT MY GOODS DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.