Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005052 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
It lasts for a longer duration enough for u to enjoy your phone. I got some if you need them.
Ponybiz: how long does d 2600mah power bank last after charging it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Bro,kindly help me with the questions I asked earlier,I as well sent u a PM,but you're yet to reply,thanks for your time!

hello,sorry for the delay.

I actually checked my mail yesterday when i got an alert from nairaland.

Was unable to read the content of the mail,all i could see was nairaland notification mail not your's.

Thanks....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2013
pals I haven't bought from Alibaba before, a seller told me she accepts Escrow, I ordered the goods and I ticked escrow, I was told mail had being sent to the supplier and I should not pay any cash. but she mailed me receipt to pay, I told her PayPal is not accepted in Nigeria, now she is asking which other method if I will use western Union or TT, my question is how does escrow work in Alibaba and the method she wants to use now will it still be covered by Escrow.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

hello,sorry for the delay.

I actually checked my mail yesterday when i got an alert from nairaland.

Was unable to read the content of the mail,all i could see was nairaland notification mail not your's.

Thanks....
No probs,I've sent another PM,or is there any other means whereby we can communicate?I'll appreciate your response bro!

Thanks...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
It will be delivered to u, just make sure u in-put ur correct address on the site before buying, the nearest post office will give a call for pick up.
Hi bro,I really appreciate your time on phone,God bless you real good!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na wa ohhhh...... Nairalanders don buy all the Created X7 from Peter Ouang store finish oohhh..... Oga surveycash, mayorall, Klens, and others(una know unaselves), I dey see una handwork for where Created X7 tablet dey.
Happy Sallah Break all....

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Hi bro,I really appreciate your time on phone,God bless you real good!
you're welcome.anytime am at your service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls guys help, i am thinking of importing women hairs or women shoes or women bags, jewelleries and wristwatches, but i want to know which of these is more profitable and can someone give me reasons for such.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Pls guys help, i am thinking of importing women hairs or women shoes or women bags, jewelleries and wristwatches, but i want to know which of these is more profitable and can someone give me reasons for such.
Thanks
How will you ship them into the country?I learnt apparels and clothings are contrabands kind of...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
How will you ship them into the country?I learnt apparels and clothings are contrabands kind of...

i dont know, dat is y i am writing this too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
My returned item got to china today!!Nipost rocks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Djtm(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
datovid :
My returned item got to china today!!Nipost rocks
how many days did it take?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Djtm:
how many days did it take?

24days ..19working days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Desloaaa(f): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayorall:

You wan buy toy?. If you have the money go for good tab.
thanks pls help me check this http://
www.aliexpress.com/
item/
subject/1235496237.
html#

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifeolu002(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
It charges a BB for 1½ times.connect me on whatsapp for details
Wholesales buyers re offered discount prices

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
bashorundon: It lasts for a longer duration enough for u to enjoy your phone. I got some if you need them.
that ansa is not d real one bro undecided
depends on d capacity of d device (phone battery) you r charging. Check d mAH of d device and do d necessary arithmetic... grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MissLeslie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
9free: Na wa ohhhh...... Nairalanders don buy all the Created X7 from Peter Ouang store finish oohhh..... Oga surveycash, mayorall, Klens, and others(una know unaselves), I dey see una handwork for where Created X7 tablet dey.

lol,no be say u too won buy am
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello guys, I ordered and paid for the watch I posted about this morning cheesy

http://wholesale.alibaba.com/snapshot/277669635.html

OR

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/604426521.html

@Manutd19, Tonjeola1; now what do I do or expect?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
klens: pals I haven't bought from Alibaba before, a seller told me she accepts Escrow, I ordered the goods and I ticked escrow, I was told mail had being sent to the supplier and I should not pay any cash. but she mailed me receipt to pay, I told her PayPal is not accepted in Nigeria, now she is asking which other method if I will use western Union or TT, my question is how does escrow work in Alibaba and the method she wants to use now will it still be covered by Escrow.
please I need urgent reply, I need to buy it for my customer urgently.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
klens: please I need urgent reply, I need to buy it for my customer urgently.
is that seller the only one that sells that product on both alibaba and aliexpress?if not ,just find another seller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Nipost dnt normally practice home delivery. They will give you a call when your item gets to the nearest or general post-office in your area.

You can then pick-up your item by visiting the post-office.

You can alsp track and know when your item gets to the delivery office via NIPOST SITE,which you can pick-up immediately without waiting for Nipost to alert you,which may take ages.

Just google-search NIPOST TRACKER and follow the first link.....Goodluck grin
Thanks man, useful information u've got so greatful, pls IF I WANT TO CLAIM MY GOODS AT THE POST OFFICE WHAT ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO TAKE ALONG WITH ME TO CLAIM THEM OR SHOULD I JUST WALK INTO THE POST OFFICE AND CLAIM MY GOODS PLEASE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks man, useful information u've got so greatful, pls IF I WANT TO CLAIM MY GOODS AT THE POST OFFICE WHAT ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO TAKE ALONG WITH ME TO CLAIM THEM OR SHOULD I JUST WALK INTO THE POST OFFICE AND CLAIM MY GOODS PLEASE?
Nice question

You can claim your item with an ID card bearing:-
1. Your full name
2. Residential address (must be same address used on aliexpress)
3. Phone number

You re good to go.....

Carry money for bag incase they demand for am (like #500-#1000) grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by debco(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please which is cheapest and fast courier to ship from Aliexpress?DHL,UPS and fedEX too expensive...Someone should please help me out...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
debco: Please which is cheapest and fast courier to ship from Aliexpress?DHL,UPS and fedEX too expensive...Someone should please help me out...

1. Chrisvicmall
2. Bizbloke on nairaland
3. Hongkongpost
4. Singaporepost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiadikaobi:
Nice question

You can claim your item with an ID card bearing:-
1. Your full name
2. Residential address (must be same address used on aliexpress)
3. Phone number

You re good to go.....

Carry money for bag incase they demand for am (like #500-#1000) grin
choi Naija pple with money okay bro! BRO PLS ANY ALTERNATIVE MEANS OTHER THAN ID CARD PLEASE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
9free: Na wa ohhhh...... Nairalanders don buy all the Created X7 from Peter Ouang store finish oohhh..... Oga surveycash, mayorall, Klens, and others(una know unaselves), I dey see una handwork for where Created X7 tablet dey.

Hmmm. Boss my oga nah manufacturer nah.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cashkhiid:
choi Naija pple with money okay bro! BRO PLS ANY ALTERNATIVE MEANS OTHER THAN ID CARD PLEASE?

you can use a voters card,school Id,national ID.

Just make sure that it bears ur full name,address,number,state and city
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by debco(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
@chiadikaobi thanks so much but how do I get the items to them from my supplier and please how many days do they take to deliver?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
I found this article online and felt like sharing:

http://www.importationwealth..co.uk/2013/10/make-cheaper-payment-online-with.html

Let me know your opinion house.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

you can use a voters card,school Id,national ID.

Just make sure that it bears ur full name,address,number,state and city
So useful thanks bro! But the method is a lil unfar sha, what if the person doesn't have any of these, does it mean that the goods won't be given to the person??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lat4real: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I need tablet that is not more than 30k(200pcs). It must be able to call and support 3g. if you have, post pictures here or give me link so as to check the specs.

It must be either dual or quad-core.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
lat4real: I need tablet that is not more than 30k(200pcs). It must be able to call and support 3g. if you have, post pictures here or give me link so as to check the specs.

It must be either dual or quad-core.
Oga Mayorall, see market...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.