Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005288 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2013
marvelito:
thanks. i think may have to use dem since i dnt have a choice for now
If they will deliver to ur door step for that amount ($60.7+$15.97+$7.61=$84.28), use them, but if is lagos pick up (their office's pick up), is beta use Texaco1 because is $90 is home delivery.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2013
tm-tech:

Hi,
Dia is a quick solution.
Switch off the phone, hold down volume up and vol down button and the power botton, or vol down alone with power button,or volume up + pwr button,if it doesn't boot to recovery, try to combine home button...boot to recovery and select flash or restore factory or erase data..use pwr btn to select..wait a few minute and ur android will come to life again ...Nb: charge ur phone first ...u will lose allur data as well...

Now I have tried ur suggestion plus a combination of a number of buttons. Even though I didn't see anything like "Restore Factory Settings", there is a little improvement. The tablet now loads to the homepage and goes back to the ANDROID screen after 10 seconds.

What else do I do pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Wow! Thanks man, PLS IF I WANT MY GOODS DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IT?

Nipost dnt normally practice home delivery. They will give you a call when your item gets to the nearest or general post-office in your area.

You can then pick-up your item by visiting the post-office.

You can alsp track and know when your item gets to the delivery office via NIPOST SITE,which you can pick-up immediately without waiting for Nipost to alert you,which may take ages.

Just google-search NIPOST TRACKER and follow the first link.....Goodluck grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Please can someone help me with shippyme contact address in Allen Ikeja Lagos State. Tried contacting them through their website but is not opening.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ignatism: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Please how will I buy goods from alibaba.com and pay with my Visa card.
I dont know how to pay for goods just like I do on aliexpress.
Please help me.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by OXCUBA: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Take a flight and go and get it yourself.
arik or soliso ... Which flight? * if na me type babydomain.com you go de para* ...... That was harsh

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
OXCUBA: arik or soliso ... Which flight? * if na me type babydomain.com you go de para* ...... That was harsh
no mind Am!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Baba, u no c wetin happen...

Him say CircuteAtlantic too cost, DhL to cost and oga texaco too cost... Na him I say make e take flight na.
beatsbug: no mind Am!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
any link to a good and reliable tablet pc on aliexpress. In-built 3g, 9inch, 1gb ram, dual core, 5hours working time..... Plz post it here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
tolu4you: any link to a good and reliable tablet pc on aliexpress. In-built 3g, 9inch, 1gb ram, dual core, 5hours working time..... Plz post it here

Good 7 inches.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
tolu4you: any link to a good and reliable tablet pc on aliexpress. In-built 3g, 9inch, 1gb ram, dual core, 5hours working time..... Plz post it here

Created x7
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Okattamgbee: Please can someone help me with shippyme contact address in Allen Ikeja Lagos State. Tried contacting them through their website but is not opening.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
dvdami:

Now I have tried ur suggestion plus a combination of a number of buttons. Even though I didn't see anything like "Restore Factory Settings", there is a little improvement. The tablet now loads to the homepage and goes back to the ANDROID screen after 10 seconds.

What else do I do pls?
Keep trying the combinations ...u av to boot it to recovery....give me the name of the android, so I can figure out aw to boot it to recovery....u av to restore factory settings from there........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
tm-tech:

Keep trying the combinations ...u av to boot it to recovery....give me the name of the android, so I can figure out aw to boot it to recovery....u av to restore factory settings from there........
pls i av d same problem on my a13 android after booting the response i get is "system UI has stopped" followed by "unfortunately, launcher has stopped"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fentoluwa: pls i av d same problem on my a13 android after booting the response i get is "system UI has stopped" followed by "unfortunately, launcher has stopped"
Hold vol down button and power to boot to recovery and wipe ur phone ........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
If they will deliver to ur door step for that amount ($60.7+$15.97+$7.61=$84.28), use them, but if is lagos pick up (their office's pick up), is beta use Texaco1 because is $90 is home delivery.
honestly diz guys r chargin too much o. i even saw a very good lapi on ebay to buy at 200$ and d shiping thru dhl to niaja express was 92$ dat is within two days and for normal of four to six days was 70$ my problem was just payment for d goods cos d seller basically acepts paypal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blessed001: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
hello guys, pls is it possible for me to ship footwares and hand bags through free shipping. is it safe? has any done it? pls help me out!!!! tanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayorall:

Good 7 inches.
ok..... Post a link to one
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayorall:

Good 7 inches.
post a link to 7inches tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semanose: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
dvdami: Hello house, sb did ask a very helpful question here some days back about where to repair this Android tablets from Aliexpress and nobody seemed to answer her.

Well, my Android Tablet PC of less than 3 months ols has been doing "Abrakadabra" since last 9t ooo. It comes up when switched on but stops at the screen where it shows "ANDROID" and it continues like that for hours.

I cannot switch off unless I hold down the power button for like 20 seconds or thereabouts.

What should I do ooo?
You just need to reset that's all. And if it does otherwise, send it back to seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2013
dvdami: Hello house, sb did ask a very helpful question here some days back about where to repair this Android tablets from Aliexpress and nobody seemed to answer her.

Well, my Android Tablet PC of less than 3 months ols has been doing "Abrakadabra" since last 9t ooo. It comes up when switched on but stops at the screen where it shows "ANDROID" and it continues like that for hours.

I cannot switch off unless I hold down the power button for like 20 seconds or thereabouts.

What should I do ooo?

Have you tried hard reset? Some of those tabs come with a reset button. Just look around for a tiny hole on the tab. These holes could be so tinier than a sewing needle. There is a button inside. Just get a broomstick. Insert it till you could touch the reset button. Make sure the tab is powered on before doing this so you can see the rebooting.

This hard reset fixes some minor issues with this tab. If symptom persists, consult your seller wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gmanc(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2013
surveycash:

Have you tried hard reset? Some of those tabs come with a reset button. Just look around for a tiny hole on the tab. These holes could be so tinier than a sewing needle. There is a button inside. Just get a broomstick. Insert it till you could touch the reset button. Make sure the tab is powered on before doing this so you can see the rebooting.
This hard reset fixes some minor issues with this tab. If symptom persists, consult your seller wink
Nice descriptn,U re oga at Top
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2013
what goods can i import ,sell ...and get my money back easiest?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Djtm(m): 3:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Is nipost now reliable? Won't they 'eat' my stuffs if I import thru them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goldtooth: 4:21am On Oct 10, 2013
marvelito:
honestly diz guys r chargin too much o. i even saw a very good lapi on ebay to buy at 200$ and d shiping thru dhl to niaja express was 92$ dat is within two days and for normal of four to six days was 70$ my problem was just payment for d goods cos d seller basically acepts paypal.
i thought ebay sellers dont ship to nigeria at all whether whether or not you have paypal. I heard same for amazon or am i wrong?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blessed001: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2013
hello guys, pls is it possible for me to ship footwares and hand bags through free shipping. is it safe? has any done it? tanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fitnesswis: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2013
i have been using alert exchanger before but their fees are so high and they seized my money but now i am using xchanga.com .
If you need to add money to your paypal or cashout paypal money to perfectmoney or western Union xchanga.com is the best international company. been using them since a month now as an online worker and i am so happy. when you deal with them add '' fitnesswise'' in your email to them so i get my referral commission as they assured me. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2013
tm-tech:

Thanks very much for your helpful tips.

Now, the tab is more stable. It now loads till home page but I cannot unlock it. And it is not showing anything like secuity code or password.

What else do I do?

Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks to Surveycash too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2013
dvdami:

Thanks very much for your helpful tips.

Now, the tab is more stable. It now loads till home page but I cannot unlock it. And it is not showing anything like secuity code or password.

What else do I do?

Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks to Surveycash too.

Urw..
I av one here wif d same prob...the reset button won't work....I boot it to recovery by holding down the vol down and power key to boot to recovery , then erase all data...dats all ,the phone became stable and nw works fine
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2013
tm-tech:

Urw..
I av one here wif d same prob...the reset button won't work....I boot it to recovery by holding down the vol down and power key to boot to recovery , then erase all data...dats all ,the phone became stable and nw works fine

Thanks tm-tech,

Do u have any tips on how to improve the battery life of an android tablet?

One of my buyers is complaining about the battery life of his android. According to him, after charging the battery full in the night, on waking up the following morng, the battery would have almost run flat in standby mode.

What can be done please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2013
dvdami:

Thanks tm-tech,

Do u have any tips on how to improve the battery life of an android tablet?

One of my buyers is complaining about the battery life of his android. According to him, after charging the battery full in the night, on waking up the following morng, the battery would have almost run flat in standby mode.

What can be done please?

Tell him/her to follow dis steps

Here are some easy, not-too-compromising methods of
boosting your Android phone's battery life.
1. Set a rigid bedtime
Some of today's phones feature automation tools, which
let you, say, turn off the mobile signal and Wi-Fi after a
certain time. Putting your phone in this sort of induced
coma will save power, so if your phone doesn't support
scheduled activities, install a management app like
Tasker and turn off all non-essential stuff over night. Or
stick it in airplane mode yourself. You'll sleep better, too.
2. Deactivate Wi-Fi when not needed
If your phone's constantly sniffing out and trying to
connect to every Wi-Fi signal in the area like a robot dog
on heat, you're wasting power. Switch off Wi-Fi when out
and about or when you know you're not going to be
needing it. A Home screen toggle will make this easy.
Think of it as something boring but essential you have to
do, like always putting your seat belt on.
3. Upload and sync only on Wi-Fi
If you're a keen Dropbox user or rely heavily on music
syncing services, you'll benefit greatly from only doing
your uploading through Wi-Fi. It's vastly quicker, which
means less connectivity time for your phone and less
strain on the battered old lithium reserves.
4. Uninstall unnecessary apps
You can never be too sure what's running itself in the
background, what with all the multi-tasking, self-
uploading, auto-replicating features in today's modern
Android apps, so at least minimise the chances of
something randomly hoovering up all your battery by
constantly trying to connect to some non-existent server,
by deleting any unused or old apps.
5. Use push notifications if possible
Android's built-in email application is great and stylish
and everything, but having it poll for messages every 15
minutes isn't the best for your battery. If your mail
provider offers push notification support use it - the
excellent standalone Hotmail app does, for example,
which will help lessen power drain a little.
6. Check yourself
Apps like Battery Doctor will give you a much better
indication of what's literally eating away at your phone's
battery over time than Android's own limited battery life
checker, which could help finger something that's the
key culprit in draining power. And if you can live without
it, bin it.
7. Install a brightness toggle widget
Set your phone to its minimum possible brightness by
default, as it's your display that's by far the biggest user
of power. Then stick a big brightness high/low toggle
widget on the home screen, in a place you can find it
without being able to see it (like when using your now
ultra-gloomy phone outside). Then only max the
brightness when you need to. It might help, and even
the automatic brightness option uses a marginal amount
of power, as the light sensor needs to... sense light.
8. Dump the widgets
Yes, widgets are a key part of Android, and we're trying
to keep this guide practical and not simply tell you to
nuke everything, but do you really need a constantly
updating Facebook widget on a Home screen? It's just
full of boring people's boring baby photos these days
anyway, and updating widget content puts a constant
strain on your battery throughout the day, even if you
just activate your phone for a few seconds to check a
text message.
9. Remove haptic feedback
Surely your brain's had enough practise using touch
devices that it knows if you've pressed something or not
by now? If so, turn off all the haptic feedback options.
These little bumps and grinds use power each time you
press a key, so try to get used to life without physical
feedback.
10. Switch off GPS
Unless you're one of those people who's still using
Foursquare to tell the world about it every time you go
out to the shop to buy a packet of crisps, there's little
reason to have GPS constantly active on your phone.
Turn it on when you need it, and use the option to have
your phone detect your location through the wi-fi
connection. Wi-fi location is usually close enough an
approximation for most apps. And if they do need GPS,
they're clever enough to tell you anyway.
A strong connection to your phone network requires
less power to maintain.
So instead of keeping it in your pocket, stick it
somewhere and point it in the right direction so you see
the maximum number of connection strength bars.
Simply flipping your phone 45 degrees on your desk
might actually make the battery last longer. What a
mind-blowing revelation, eh?
12. ...and keep it cool
Batteries work best in cooler temperatures, with
prolonged warm periods gradually lowering their
efficiency over time. Putting your phone in a looser
pocket might help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2013
blessed001: hello guys, pls is it possible for me to ship footwares and hand bags through free shipping. is it safe? has any done it? tanx.

Kinda. The heels I bought last month is already in Lagos, by 12pm today it will be in Osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.