Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005258 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2013
@ tm-tech... Thanks a lot for the tips. You are great.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifeolu002(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2013
dvdami:

Thanks tm-tech,

Do u have any tips on how to improve the battery life of an android tablet?

One of my buyers is complaining about the battery life of his android. According to him, after charging the battery full in the night, on waking up the following morng, the battery would have almost run flat in standby mode.

What can be done please?
Increase your talk time on PHONES, chat and browse for longer time on SMARTPHONES AND TABLET
Lengthen your battery life of devices using a
MOBILE POWER BANK of different capacities

12000mah -#5000
2600mah -#......

You can charge on the go,charge just where you are at those public places; beach, pool, restaurant, lecture room, library, church, mosques your devices are safer with you
•It works with all PHONES and TABLET.
•Warranty covered
•Discount for bulk buyer available
•Retailer n wholesaler needed nationwide

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Good morning all. Created x7 available at N25/pc for a minimum order of 3 and 30k below 3pcs.

[img]http://images01./ui/15/43/65/1381364323_554223865_4-Best-Selling-7Tablet-Phone-Mobile-Phones-Tablets.jpg[/img]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
hello ALL,

i have been doing this for some ppl underground.. and i think i have revealed it earlier. this is for those who want to order for something on ebay but dont have any means of payment... well i have someone in US who always help do the payment....

so i will like to render a kind of help to some ppl with a small processing fee... presently i am using shippime to ship my stuff to Lagos.. and most time i usually got lucky maybe someone is coming down who help brings those items down...

i only need serious ppl please.. and note i will do the bidding for you on my account... u will tell me ur budget the item. secondly u need to make deposit for the item, not that after u win the bid u will now turn back and said u dont want the item again that will attract too much negativity on my account... if u need to contact me for more clarification here is my number and bb pin

27B3EB00
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Patdedon(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Nipost dnt normally practice home delivery. They will give you a call when your item gets to the nearest or general post-office in your area.

You can then pick-up your item by visiting the post-office.

You can alsp track and know when your item gets to the delivery office via NIPOST SITE,which you can pick-up immediately without waiting for Nipost to alert you,which may take ages.

Just google-search NIPOST TRACKER and follow the first link.....Goodluck grin

please, i made an order via china post but i used 234 as d zip code. just discovered the postal code for the nearest post office. should i message the supplier about it? the goods status is still awaiting acceptance. thanks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Patdedon:

please, i made an order via china post but i used 234 as d zip code. just discovered the postal code for the nearest post office. should i message the supplier about it? the goods status is still awaiting acceptance. thanks in anticipation

Date?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Patdedon:

it does not matter once ur home address show ur local area, it will be shipped to the nearest post office to ur house
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigtymer: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gmanc:
Nice descriptn,U re oga at Top

good instruction my oga ,i have heard that b4 and it works.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Patdedon:

You are right @ tonjeola....i made same mistake when i placed my first order on aliexpress.

I used 042 (enugu area code) as my zip code.

The item later arrived @ the general post office in enugu because of my residential address & city.

No probs bro...your item will get to the post office in your area
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
goldtooth:
i thought ebay sellers dont ship to nigeria at all whether whether or not you have paypal. I heard same for amazon or am i wrong?

some do ship. u will see it once ur click on shipping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

You are right @ tonjeola....i made same mistake when i placed my first order on aliexpress.

I used 042 (enugu area code) as my zip code.

The item later arrived @ the general post office in enugu because of my residential address & city.

No probs bro...your item will get to the post office in your area
Yes bro. i asked the nipost woman who attended to me the 1st time i picked up my item, because i knew some will ask the question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote
author=OXCUBA] arik or soliso ... Which flight? * if na me type
babydomain.com you go de para* ...... That was harsh [/quote] lol dis gat me laughing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey guys, nice job being done by all of you.
I wanna buy a few items; a watch, jeans, shirts and a phone via aliexpress. Apparently, these are gonna be from separate suppliers, how do I go about this? Is there a way of getting everything shipped as one unit to exactly the same destination?Could anyone put me through the whole process so I'll have general ideas about each step?
PS: I use FirstBank and GTBank mastercards.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marvelito: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
i want to send a laptop from london to nigeria. anybody have any ideal about a shipping company apart from dhl dat can deliver the goods in nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
sapienman: Hey guys, nice job being done by all of you.
I wanna buy a few items; a watch, jeans, shirts and a phone via aliexpress. Apparently, these are gonna be from separate suppliers, how do I go about this? Is there a way of getting everything shipped as one unit to exactly the same destination?Could anyone put me through the whole process so I'll have general ideas about each step?
PS: I use FirstBank and GTBank mastercards.
Thanks.

you shouldn't worry about that first, you want to be careful buying shirt and jeans especially if you have no experience with those.
Use CVM......just tell the sellers to ship to CVM address in guangzhou.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Manutd19]

you shouldn't worry about that first, you want to be careful buying shirt and jeans especially if you have no experience with those.
Use CVM......just tell the sellers to ship to CVM address in guangzhou. [/quote
I have a question please:what if I want to ship in few ladies' wear and jewellries plus few human hair,how do I know their total weight?and also,can I buy from different stores and have them shipped tru free shipping?thanks for your anticipated response!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
marvelito: i want to send a laptop from london to nigeria. anybody have any ideal about a shipping company apart from dhl dat can deliver the goods in nigeria?

So you neva tire with this question u dey ask day by day?

Person don suggest circuitatlantic to you....you shout say there price 2much

Dem suggest texaco...you say ok make texaco show face....texaco run 440 say God don arrange anoda package for am tel you em price......you begin shout say em own na double-double.

Dem suggest shippyme....you complain say u no get pesin wey go buy am for you dia.

I tel you make you use uk2meonline......you no even talk about that one.

2sexy wan help you say make you enter sosoliso grab everytin dia...you begin say na insult

U kum now dey ask same question again.

Bros abeg......make we close this thread cus you wan buy laptop from london?

No be insult i dy insult you abeg

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blessed001: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
sir, pls cost this items for me pls.all the items are frm aliexpress.com
PRODUCT ID;
1.819481799=2pics (mix color)
2.957723897=2pics (black color)
3.1106932157=1pic (oxblood)
4.974403490=1pic (red)
5.659962565=4pics (gold plated)
6.491667920=3pics (gold plated)
7.1171960272=3pics (gold plat)
tanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

So you neva tire with this question u dey ask day by day?

Person don suggest circuitatlantic to you....you shout say there price 2much

Dem suggest texaco...you say ok make texaco show face....texaco run 440 say God don arrange anoda package for am tel you em price......you begin shout say em own na double-double.

Dem suggest shippyme....you complain say u no get pesin wey go buy am for you dia.

I tel you make you use uk2meonline......you no even talk about that one.

2sexy wan help you say make you enter sosoliso grab everytin dia...you begin say na insult

U kum now dey ask same question again.

Bros abeg......make we close this thread cus you wan buy laptop from london?

No be insult i dy insult you abeg
Bro,kindly help me with the questions I asked earlier,I as well sent u a PM,but you're yet to reply,thanks for your time!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=herboshedhe][/quote]

Just go down the product page, you will send the weight of each product you are buying.
Yes you can ask each seller to ship to cvm address Guangzhou. Chat with the seller first before making your purchase.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please I need the help of someone who has ever imported brazillian virgin hair from aliexpress,such person should please tell me if the human hairs are original for real,as I'm considering importing it too...thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Manutd19:

Just go down the product page, you will send the weight of each product you are buying.
Yes you can ask each seller to ship to cvm address Guangzhou. Chat with the seller first before making your purchase.
Thanks for ur swift response bro!what about if I want to use free shipping too?can the sellers ship the different goods from different stores using china post or hk post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Desloaaa(f): 3:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
The next thing you should do is to place your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order
pls i need a very lovely android tablet pc between $55-$65 that supports 9ja network,wifi,keyboard extension,bluetooth, and a good camera..Needed ASAP
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Desloaaa(f): 4:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls gurus in the aus, is dis tablet ok if I buy 2want 2resell here.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/1235496237.html#

Thanks in advance
this looks good,but my budget!.i would love the pink though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Desloaaa:
pls i need a very lovely android tablet pc between $55-$65 that supports 9ja network,wifi,keyboard extension,bluetooth, and a good camera..Needed ASAP

You wan buy toy?. If you have the money go for good tab.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe: Please I need the help of someone who has ever imported brazillian virgin hair from aliexpress,such person should please tell me if the human hairs are original for real,as I'm considering importing it too...thanks!

There are original and fair goods on AE. Depend your money. If its bra hair, use cvm, talk to elena den you go for it yourself next time when you've seeing it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Patdedon(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
it does not matter once ur home address show ur local area, it will be shipped to the nearest post office to ur house

Thanks man. I really appreciate.
Thanks to all those that are offering help via this thread. You guys are heroes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2013
twinskenny: hello ALL,

i have been doing this for some ppl underground.. and i think i have revealed it earlier. this is for those who want to order for something on ebay but dont have any means of payment... well i have someone in US who always help do the payment....

so i will like to render a kind of help to some ppl with a small processing fee... presently i am using shippime to ship my stuff to Lagos.. and most time i usually got lucky maybe someone is coming down who help brings those items down...

i only need serious ppl please.. and note i will do the bidding for you on my account... u will tell me ur budget the item. secondly u need to make deposit for the item, not that after u win the bid u will now turn back and said u dont want the item again that will attract too much negativity on my account... if u need to contact me for more clarification here is my number and bb pin

27B3EB00
how long does d 2600mah power bank last after charging it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Manutd19:

Uhm...okay
Thanks man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Manutd19:

Hi Manutd19, thanks for your reply. Actually, I'll like to start by buying just a watch first and see how it goes.
Now, my question is: is it possible to buy just one watch and have it delivered in Oshogbo? How long does it normally take?
PS: I don't wanna go through CVM yet. Reason: I don't wanna spend more than 2k. The watch in qestion is about $12.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
sapienman:

Hi Manutd19, thanks for your reply. Actually, I'll like to start by buying just a watch first and see how it goes.
Now, my question is: is it possible to buy just one watch and have it delivered in Oshogbo? How long does it normally take?
PS: I don't wanna go through CVM yet. Reason: I don't wanna spend more than 2k. The watch in qestion is about $12.
It will be delivered to u, just make sure u in-put ur correct address on the site before buying, the nearest post office will give a call for pick up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
sapienman:

double *****. How far. Economist. The time it will take depend on the shipping company. Its very possible to get your watch delivered in Osogbo. Hmmm guess we are no more fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.