Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1010387 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jonescyras(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
weezii: hi all been a long while I posted here but been following.

my say: if anyone here asks for e-book again. just copy this DIYIG thread link from season one to two and form an e-book with it.
sell it anyone that needs it at 2.5/3k since they no wan learn.

nah we dey do ourselves for naija. some people believe free/cheap things are fake.

merry Xmas fellow importers jare
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
E-book sent to the following email addresses.
tochi4edu190@gmail.com; earnalivingonline4all@gmail.com; oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
isaacosaso1gmail.com is not valid.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks for your understanding guys. No one should drop his/her email again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
yemi2plus: Thanks for your understanding guys. No one should drop his/her email again.

Nigerians get problem I swear. Just to read na their problem. I don't blame the white man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please i need help on where i can sell my products. I'm scared of being stuck with goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
@all.
I applied for GTbank Token last week. I have collected and activated the Token on my Internet Banking but I'm having serious problem signinup for MasterCard SecureCODE.
I have done everything possible; I have generated my activation code, I watched the demo video, clicked on "register now" and "temporary code" I even used a brand new PC but it kept re-loading the same page.
Anyone with same problem? Those that have registered their GTbank MasterCard did you experience this problem? How did you solved it? Please, reply. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
yemi2plus: @all.
I applied for GTbank Token last week. I have collected and activated the Token on my Internet Banking but I'm having serious problem signinup for MasterCard SecureCODE.
I have done everything possible; I have generated my activation code, I watched the demo video, clicked on "register now" and "temporary code" I even used a brand new PC but it kept re-loading the same page.
Anyone with same problem? Those that have registered their GTbank MasterCard did you experience this problem? How did you solved it? Please, reply. Thanks.

You can pay on aliexpres without the secure mastercard code.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rawdeal: Please i need help on where i can sell my products. I'm scared of being stuck with goods

Below are ways who can market your goods.

1. Tell friends and family members about your products. They can buy from you as wholesaler then re-sell in small quantity to other people.

2. Give then (your family members )some product to sell with a little commission. As in, you can give them a ring for a fixed price of 1500naira and tell them to sell it at any price above 1500. Whatever they make above the 1500 is theirs. But they must return your fixed price to you.

3. Create thread on nairaland about your product.

4. Create a facebook page and share the link with your friends and enemies.

5. Paste ads on facebook pages that have hung fan base.

6. Pay to advertise on facebook pages that have large fan base.

7. Pay to advertise here on nairaland.

8. Sell directly. If you're a student in the university, you can visit any computer store and type/print a page A4 paper containing details of what you're selling, then paste it all over your school notice board, hostel, lodges, market, e.t.c.
All the best dear.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus:

I got a error message "No money was deducted from your account"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus:

I got an error message "No money was deducted from your account"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
yemi2plus:

Below are ways who can market your goods.

1. Tell friends and family members about your products. They can buy from you as wholesaler then re-sell in small quantity to other people.

2. Give then (your family members )some product to sell with a little commission. As in, you can give them a ring for a fixed price of 1500naira and tell them to sell it at any price above 1500. Whatever they make above the 1500 is theirs. But they must return your fixed price to you.

3. Create thread on nairaland about your product.

4. Create a facebook page and share the link with your friends and enemies.

5. Paste ads on facebook pages that have hung fan base.

6. Pay to advertise on facebook pages that have large fan base.

7. Pay to advertise here on nairaland.

8. Sell directly. If you're a student in the university, you can visit any computer store and type/print a page A4 paper containing details of what you're selling, then paste it all over your school notice board, hostel, lodges, market, e.t.c.
All the best dear.

Do you know much about selling to big online stores like Jumia and co? I dont work in a large office so selling to staff will be a bit difficult
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rawdeal:

Do you know much about selling to big online stores like Jumia and co? I dont work in a large office so selling to staff will be a bit difficult
No. I don't.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus: E-book sent to the following email addresses.
tochi4edu190@gmail.com; earnalivingonline4all@gmail.com; oluwakemitosin@gmail.com

here is my email bro: preciousomokoro@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Rawdeal:

I like your dream + your post.

I think those people buy the goods themselves. Am not sure just saying. but that's a nice idea.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
I got an error message "No money was deducted from your account"
on aliexpress or MasterCard website?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus:
on aliexpress or MasterCard website?
on aliexpress when I tried paying for an item. The page to register for the SecureCode kept re-loading the same page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus:

I like your dream + your post.

I think those people buy the goods themselves. Am not sure just saying. but that's a nice idea.

That's possible. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justiade4uu(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2013
DO YOU NEED A BRAND NEW LAPTOP (for Your Home Based Importation Business)? Discover A BRAND NEW SYSTEM on How you Can generate enough money to get a BRAND NEW LAPTOP with 60days, starting with just N8500. For full details, send an email to gpccash1@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2013
^ Scam Alert!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chid3x: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2013
chid3x: Good day house, please I need information on how to import custom made plastic bottles. I want somebody to show me how it's done how to get started with this stuff.

For a start I may be ordering like 5,000-10,000 pcs If I am satisfied, I would order up to 100,000 -500,000 pcs.

Below, is the exact sample of the plastic (pet) bottle I need. Please help a brother.

SPECS: 72x28 ml pet plastic

NOTE:the sample below is for another company. I just need a plastic bottle of this shape!

Anyone help please!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Phrank94: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Most pple are ignorant of the great infos they have at hand they still want to waste money over the same piece of information. I cant believe sme1 is still asking for ebook after reading season 1 and 2 nd even 3
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Phrank94: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2013
justiade4uu: DO YOU NEED A BRAND NEW LAPTOP (for Your Home Based Importation Business)? Discover A BRAND NEW SYSTEM on How you Can generate enough money to get a BRAND NEW LAPTOP with 60days, starting with just N8500. For full details, send an email to gpccash1@gmail.com
i just hope you are not quack
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
I got a error message "No money was deducted from your account"

concerning your GTbank Error message

Lets assuming the name you register with is: surname Adensare First name Adegbagi other name Pako.
that is: Adensare Adegbagi Pako.

The name on the Gtb master card may be written like this:
either like Adensare Pako which is ur surname and your other name.
or Adengbagi Adensare which is your first name and your surname.

Gtb uses formation like this to protect your credit card as you alone have the knowledge of the name you used as your surname, first name and other name
now, if you make mistake of follow what is written on your credit card, you are tend to get error messages on any merchant website as they will think you are trying to use other person's credit card.
Note: always write your surname and the first name alone, do not follow what is printed or what you see on the card.

I hope this will help you a little...

Advertise your products on our website free of charge. www.just2ok.com