Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006190 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf:

NOTED

every body start loosing trust on who to give their money .......when are we going to be free ...... i think NL should start screening exercise WITH FULL INFO OF YOU AND I
lol, screening on NL grin thats gona take so many years oooooooooooooooo.

But we can start here tho. My part and your part is to let our Yes be Yes, and our No be No.

If you have a customer who trusted you, do eveything in your power not to betrayed the trust.

I have one man I met tru the advert I posted on FaceBuk...I did payment on delivery the first time, now he is trusting me with 57k and more and am doing everything I can not to betrayed the trust.

Thats how things works.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

But we can start here tho. My part and your part is to let our Yes be Yes, and our No be No.

If you have a customer who trusted you, do eveything in your power not to betrayed the trust.

I have one man I met tru the advert I posted on FaceBuk...I did payment on delivery the first time, now he is trusting me with 57k and more and am doing everything I can not to betrayed the trust.

Thats how things works.

hmmmm. Not everyone thinks the way you do. While you are doing all you can to gain trust another person at the corner is looking for how to scam his neighbour

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

Bro, am suspecting foul play here oooo, can an ordinary person delete post on NL?

Like one of my prestigeous Yoruba's adage says "EJO LOWO N NU" (the snake has hands inside) lol.

Hmmmmm ki SEUN wa dasi

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
scon-p:
hmmmm. Not everyone thinks the way you do. While you are doing all you can to gain trust another person at the corner is looking for how to scam his neighbour

True yawn. God will take control

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
I suspect foul play oh. How they he delete his posts and topics?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
this is the correct link to his profile i guess . Nairaland.com/linkto
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
@all importers in the house, me and my family, my group #TeamJust2ok are wishing you merry chrismas and prosperous new year in advance.

My vote of thanks goes to all great contributors in the building, starting from The pace setter in person of ProF, President, Antony General ELMATEO how I wish this man can Go for Nigerian President ah for vote for him 40 times,,,, my gratitudes also goes to My indivatigue boss, My Bossenthuciatsm, and my mentorology Generositious man in person of SURvEYcash and all the great contributous, may almighty Allah continue to be blessing you. I bliv that, due to you guys kindness, many achievment has been done through this thread, both season one and two and I can also say...these two threads has helped me a lot, and I can also say it has put small food in my mouth and those who are close to me. These thread has also gave birth to some kids. some of these kids are Kobomart, Just2ok.com and many others and I bliv many are still coming.
Good deeds cannot go unoticed.

May God continue to be blessing you all (Amen)

mErRy XmAsS @all

GREETINGS FROM

www.just2ok.com

www.facebook.com/just2ok

www.twitter.com/its_just_2_ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

Thats how things works.

linkto also started with such..and later pple trusted him
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u: @all importers in the house, me and my family, my group #TeamJust2ok are wishing you merry chrismas and prosperous new year in advance.

My vote of thanks goes to all great contributors in the building, starting from The pace setter in person of ProF, President, Antony General ELMATEO how I wish this man can Go for Nigerian President ah for vote for him 40 times,,,, my gratitudes also goes to My indivatigue boss, My Bossenthuciatsm, and my mentorology Generositious man in person of SURvEYcash and all the great contributous, may almighty Allah continue to be blessing you. I bliv that, due to you guys kindness, many achievment has been done through this thread, both season one and two and I can also say...these two threads has helped me a lot, and I can also say it has put small food in my mouth and those who are close to me. These thread has also gave birth to some kids. some of these kids are Kobomart, Just2ok.com and many others and I bliv many are still coming.
Good deeds cannot go unoticed.

May God continue to be blessing you all (Amen)

mErRy XmAsS @all

GREETINGS FROM

www.just2ok.com

www.facebook.com/just2ok

www.twitter.com/its_just_2_ok

i also want to say a big thank you to canme, and everyone who helped me in becoming an importer #smiles#....

to seun, thank you..... nairaland as being a blessing!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: the guy is a father of scam....i never checked this https://www.nairaland.com/linto/topics when i was think like a pastor.......the guy we never see peace in is life

he has deleted all is post
one of them said, linkto spoke with him on phone?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas friends
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by just2ok(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2013
From the stable of just2ok, may this season usher you into the season of overflowing joy, blessing, unlimited abundance and peace... As we all know this is the period to extend our love to our loved one, just2ok is readily available to provide you an easy access to your needs for your loved ones... Just as you all are celebrating the birth of our lord Jesus Christ, endeavour to check out for quality and affordable products at www.just2ok.com!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas gud pple... Greetings 4rm Santa
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2013
mayorall:

Thanks boss.

Na you be boss, Boss.

Respect.

Happy Christmas to yall • enjoy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2013
sleekd:

i used singapost for shipping of one of my orders, since 16th no update.. so you are not alone... i sha have used the above method to recieve goods, but twas a bit different, i had to pay for the goods before goods were shipping by a trusted commercial driver(i was buyin from som1 and dint want to use DHL or tranex for shipping paid 1k sha for shipping)..

Wow...na wa for Singapore Post o. After all the hype grin

Anyhow...I believe the items are in transit and only haven't been updated online: perhaps due to the volume of stuff being handled this season.

Merry Christmas yall • enjoy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2013
mcfynest:

i also want to say a big thank you to canme, and everyone who helped me in becoming an importer #smiles#....

to seun, thank you..... nairaland as being a blessing!!!

Don't thank me thank God... I wish you success in all your endeavour. One love Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2013
shinaf:

linkto also started with such..and later pple trusted him

Sir, we have individual Differences.

"My buildings shall be my legacy, they will speak for me long after am gone"

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy xmas and fruithful new year.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2013
HAPPY XMAS ALL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2013
The payment verification was successful. The seller is processing the shipment.

Happy Christmas to all importers in the House. I pray next year brings open more channels for us.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello,

Importers using GTbank MasterCard for payment on aliE should please help me with this question.

I paid for an item yesterday morning and aliexpress has verified the payment but I'm yet to recieve any form of notification from GTbank; no e-mail or SMS to let me know if the money has been deducted from my GTbank account.

Normally, I use UBA Africard for my transaction and once the payment is successful the money is deducted from my Africard account with an E-mail and SMS notification. I have not been able to check my account, No power to turn on my PC, I used their "checking account via SMS" and no message from them yet.

How does GTbank MasterCard works?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2013
yemi2plus: Hello,

Don't worry, you will receive alert. GTB makes sense...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Soyedele1:

Don't worry, you will receive alert. GTB makes sense...
I hope so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2013
yemi2plus: Hello,

Importers using GTbank MasterCard for payment on aliE should please help me with this question.

I paid for an item yesterday morning and aliexpress has verified the payment but I'm yet to recieve any form of notification from GTbank; no e-mail or SMS to let me know if the money has been deducted from my GTbank account.

Normally, I use UBA Africard for my transaction and once the payment is successful the money is deducted from my Africard account with an E-mail and SMS notification. I have not been able to check my account, No power to turn on my PC, I used their "checking account via SMS" and no message from them yet.

its normal. you would receive.

If you know you can't wait for their alert work to an ATM or log into the e-bank portal. There you would see leger balance and available balance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solaceTK(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Anyone help please! If you are serious then call me on 08038711448, l ll help u do that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solaceTK(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
chid3x:
Anyone help please!
if u really serious, den cal me on 08038711448, lets talk l ll help u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Canme4u:

Sir, we have individual Differences.

"My buildings shall be my legacy, they will speak for me long after am gone"

i smell mandela[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Ymodulus:

its normal. you would receive.

If you know you can't wait for their alert work to an ATM or log into the e-bank portal. There you would see leger balance and available balance.

yeah, thats how it works. Thats extra precaution made by Gtbank. I made payment on last week saturday and they finally deduct the money on tuesday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
mayorall: Merry Xmas friends

Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year in advance

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=Canme4u]

Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year in advance[/q

AMEN ....see you there DIY......2014

YOU CAN QUOTE ME BY SAYING AMEN
MERRY XMAS

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Wishes from Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd
Another year has flown by and, once again, we would like to thank all our clients for their continued business. How fortunate we are to have such great clients.
When we see your businesses flourish as a result of your hard work, we cheer and celebrate with you. It is a wonderful feeling being part of your personal and professional growth every day.
We would like to express sincere thanks to all our past and present clients and best wishes for a warm holiday season to you and your families. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us and look forward to more years of working together. Merry Christmas everyone!
Sincerely,
The Samuel Ajose Engineers Team

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Canme4u:

yeah, thats how it works. Thats extra precaution made by Gtbank. I made payment on last week saturday and they finally deduct the money on tuesday.

How u dey my oga?

I dey greet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.