Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006073 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus:

You can pay on aliexpres without the secure mastercard code.

Your first ever transaction on aliexpress, your mastercard secure code would be requested
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
I got a error message "No money was deducted from your account"

You may have insufficient balance for the transaction.. Dollar is charged at 164-167 naira when buying on aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Rawdeal:

Do you know much about selling to big online stores like Jumia and co? I dont work in a large office so selling to staff will be a bit difficult

Put up classified ads on olx,tradestable,kaymu,second.. Google the rest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2013
chid3x:

Anyone help please!

I know of a company in lagos that can help you with that..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2013
mayorall: Friends how do you sell your goods to people you meet online. Do you know of any firm who can do pay on delivery on your behalf?.

This has been hindering business as a result of lack of escrow platform in the country. People we meet online will not wanna send money to you in Nigeria and you will also will not wanna send your goods without payment.

Imagine when someone I met on nairaland want to get tablet pc from me, he's in the North, South- south or southeast, I ask.

1.Do you have someone in the south-west I can deliver to and the person will send to you?. If yes I take it to the person and I get my money.

2. If the person doesn't have, I will think of someone I know in the state, send it to the person, and the person will send me my money.

But I guess this method is old cargo, do you know of a better option. Share and let's learn. Thanks.

Hello boss,
There's the option of sending the item through a trusted commercial bus driver who commutes to the receiver's region. He delivers the item and returns with your money.

This system is about as fast and efficient as express(dhl etc) with the option of pay on delivery.

It's got its challenges though...one of the biggest being finding a trustworthy driver.

My items were shipped last week wednesday via hongkong and singapore posts. There's no tracking info for them yet. :-(
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

concerning your GTbank Error message

Lets assuming the name you register with is: surname Adensare First name Adegbagi other name Pako.
that is: Adensare Adegbagi Pako.

The name on the Gtb master card may be written like this:
either like Adensare Pako which is ur surname and your other name.
or Adengbagi Adensare which is your first name and your surname.

Gtb uses formation like this to protect your credit card as you alone have the knowledge of the name you used as your surname, first name and other name
now, if you make mistake of follow what is written on your credit card, you are tend to get error messages on any merchant website as they will think you are trying to use other person's credit card.
Note: always write your surname and the first name alone, do not follow what is printed or what you see on the card.

I hope this will help you a little...

Advertise your products on our website free of charge. www.just2ok.com

Powered by www.just2ok.com

I think he is got insufficient balance in his account
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus:

You can pay on aliexpres without the secure mastercard code.
Nice. Can it work on dhgate 2?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2013
sapienman:

Hello boss,
There's the option of sending the item through a trusted commercial bus driver who commutes to the receiver's region. He delivers the item and returns with your money.

This system is about as fast and efficient as express(dhl etc) with the option of pay on delivery.

It's got its challenges though...one of the biggest being finding a trustworthy driver.

My items were shipped last week wednesday via hongkong and singapore posts. There's no tracking info for them yet. :-(

Thanks boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
franzis:

I think he is got insufficient balance in his account
I had more than enough cash when I tried paying. Though, I have successfully paid this morning using the GTbank MasterCard without asking for Token code or SecureCode, I'm stil waiting for Aliexpress to verify the payment.

The amount I paid is yet to be deducted from my account unlike UBA Africard that deducts once a payment is made.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
just chatting with a seller this morning

Annie Jiang (09:40:27):
to be honest, i would like to tell u
Annie Jiang (09:41:05):
our tablet x7 is hotselling, there is few pieces at stock
Annie Jiang (09:41:33):
and our company decided not to product tablet x7
ng1020017345 (09:42:40):
you mean your comapny want to stop the production of x7
Annie Jiang (09:42:41):
many people choose it but nearly no profit

Annie Jiang (09:43:04):
so our company won't produce this model

later on i have to asked a client in china also

ng1020017345 (09:48:38):
i heard x7 will soon be out of market is that true

Peter x7 (09:49:59):
yeah
will be A7
but now x7 is in stock
pls don't worry

importers be serious on purchasing this item
merry xmas
mayor buy all finish
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: just chatting with a seller this morning

yeah
will be A7
but now x7 is in stock
pls don't worry

merry xmas
mayor buy all finish

Yeah, got it too when I placed order with them today. He said they don't know the specification of the A7 yet but I gat an option on ground already. So if it is crap, I go for my next option.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
chid3x: Good day house, please I need information on how to import custom made plastic bottles. I want somebody to show me how it's done how to get started with this stuff.

For a start I may be ordering like 5,000-10,000 pcs If I am satisfied, I would order up to 100,000 -500,000 pcs.

Below, is the exact sample of the plastic (pet) bottle I need. Please help a brother.

SPECS: 72x28 ml pet plastic

NOTE:the sample below is for another company. I just need a plastic bottle of this shape!

Call 08050568713
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry xmas to alllllllllllllllllllll if you are in need let me know...portharcourt only

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
sapienman:

Hello boss,

i used singapost for shipping of one of my orders, since 16th no update.. so you are not alone... i sha have used the above method to recieve goods, but twas a bit different, i had to pay for the goods before goods were shipping by a trusted commercial driver(i was buyin from som1 and dint want to use DHL or tranex for shipping paid 1k sha for shipping)..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas eve to you!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
need of what? free goody bags? o yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinaf: merry xmas to alllllllllllllllllllll if you are in need let me know...portharcourt only
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: just chatting with a seller this morning

yeah
will be A7
but now x7 is in stock
pls don't worry

merry xmas
mayor buy all finish

even X10S is out of stock for weeks now. They promise to produce another batch during this coming weekend tho.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus: @all.
I applied for GTbank Token last week. I have collected and activated the Token on my Internet Banking but I'm having serious problem signinup for MasterCard SecureCODE.
I have done everything possible; I have generated my activation code, I watched the demo video, clicked on "register now" and "temporary code" I even used a brand new PC but it kept re-loading the same page.
Anyone with same problem? Those that have registered their GTbank MasterCard did you experience this problem? How did you solved it? Please, reply. Thanks.

the secure code is maximum of 10 characters with atleast 1 or two either number or Alphabet.

E.G. ( paparazi25 ) or ( 98765432tg )
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
yemi2plus:

Thanks for this huge information.

Though, I used just two names to open my GTbank account; my surname and first name only.

I paid using Operamini on my mobile phone around 9:00am and it was accepted.

The payment is been verify by aliexpress as usual. I just hope there will be no problem during the verification.

Thanks.

Alright boss, best of luck. Have also used my asha200 to make payment on aliexpress times without numbers.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

even X10S is out of stock for weeks now. They promise to produce another batch during this coming weekend tho.

nah every time they no dey get that one(x10s)....but to be sincere with you the product they ebay oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Confirmed linkto of nairaland is now a scam. Duped my friend 114k on is thread[color=#990000][/color]

affected victim dragnet 302k, folex 403k, humblesteve 150k, soyedele 114k, Ogar monday, Toyosi R, Engima

please if you have any info on getting this guy.......please do let us know here......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: Confirmed linkto of nairaland is now a scam. Duped my friend 114k on is thread

affected victim dragnet 302k, folex 403k, humblesteve 150k, soyedele 114k, Ogar monday, Toyosi R, Engima

please if you have any info on getting this guy.......please do let us know here......

this name sounds familier... Is that guy not PAt Ogi?

but to be sincere, these set of guys are the one spoiling online transtraction in Nigeria...thats why most buyer will not want to trust anybody with their heard earn.

God is watching you all.

OLOHUN MO NUMBER ILEEYIN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: Confirmed linkto of nairaland is now a scam. Duped my friend 114k on is thread[/color]

[color=#006600]when they Warned them they didn't listen and the annoying thing is that some of them do not believe that he is a scam even till now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^ i guess they should have a group chat on whatsapp so as to know the way forward
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

this name sounds familier... Is that guy not PAt Ogi?

but to be sincere, thesew set of guys are the one spoiling online transtraction in Nigeria...thats why most buyer will not want to trust anybody with their heard earn.

God is watching you all.

but what do you think we can do to help on scammer, criticizing is not issue now .......saw a post of one in sokoto.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
The name Humblesteve sounds familiar, I can re-called the thread we both talked. Anyways, I wish them all goodluck and patience and they hunt for their scammers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf:

but what do you think we can do to help on scammer, criticizing is not issue now .......saw a post of one in sokoto.......

I think its high time Government and corporate body step in, in online transtraction. Escrow payment is the only way out... Tho, despite the uses of escrow in foreign countries, there still scammers, but it reduced the rate. But I must confess, those scammers are spoiling biz big time. Nigerian's image has been tainted even in oversea.

God will help us out oooooooo. Even government officials are embezling country's funds.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
the guy is a father of scam....i never checked this https://www.nairaland.com/linto/topics when i was think like a pastor.......the guy we never see peace in is life

he has deleted all is post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

I think its high time Government and corporate body step in, in online transtraction. Escrow payment is the only way out... Tho, despite the uses of escrow in foreign countries, there still scammers, but it reduced the rate. But I must confess, those scammers are spoiling biz big time. Nigerian's image has been tainted even in oversea.

God will help us out oooooooo. Even government officials are embezling country's funds.

where are we going to start....................
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: the guy is a father of scam....i never checked this https://www.nairaland.com/linto/topics when i was think like a pastor.......the guy we never see peace in is life

he has deleted all is post

Bro, am suspecting foul play here oooo, can an ordinary person delete post on NL?

Like one of my prestigeous Yoruba's adage says "EJO LOWO N NU" (the snake has hands inside) lol.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf:

where are we going to start....................

Imagin the possibilities of Nigerian scam free... Nigeria where you wouldn't have fear of being scam, where you can trust people with your cash and your valuable items... Bro, its begins with you and me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Canme4u:

Imagin the possibilities of Nigerian scam free... Nigeria where you wouldn't have fear of trusting people with you cash and your valuable items... Bro, its begins with you and me

NOTED

every body start loosing trust on who to give their money .......when are we going to be free ......i think NL should start screening exercise WITH FULL INFO OF YOU AND I

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.