Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006115 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
ymodulus how far i never hear from you?merry xmas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
shinaf: ymodulus how far i never hear from you?merry xmas

My oga no vess. I send u message for whatsapp but no reply.

How we go talk now Also a beg which of the two numbers be your number??

Me and u need to discuss badtly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ymodulus:

My oga no vess. I send u message for whatsapp but no reply.

How we go talk now Also a beg which of the two numbers be your number??

Me and u need to discuss badtly.

idey battle my chicken and rice ..i will call you asap..i need an mtn number i can call you on....the o7o6549..............38 is mine
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
shinaf:

idey battle my chicken and rice ..i will call you asap..i need an mtn number i can call you on....the o7o6549..............38 is mine

My phone no is mtn.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=shinaf][/quote]

AMEN thank you boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=shinaf][/quote]

AMEN.

thank you boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ymodulus:

How u dey my oga?

I dey greet.

my Oga PataPata, I remain loyal oooooo.

I dey trowey salute. Merry xmass.

I DEY EXPECT MY NKAN ODUN OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Canme4u:

my Oga PataPata, I remain loyal oooooo.

I dey trowey salute. Merry xmass.

I DEY EXPECT MY NKAN ODUN OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haaa. an highly honored. Just say make I greet

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femi9naija(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
My own question is in 2 parts.
How can I own or verify my own paypal account?
I tried using both shopizee and uk2naija for shipping goods bought on ebay but it seems both coys don't transact for less than 100 dollars. I'm buying less than 100 dollars. How do I get past this problem?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
chid3x:

Anyone help please!

If you are serious, I can help you. Mail me using the email in my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tspun(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls my fellow importers do you know if alibaba accepts first bank mastercard?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2013
femi9naija: My own question is in 2 parts.
How can I own or verify my own paypal account?
I tried using both shopizee and uk2naija for shipping goods bought on ebay but it seems both coys don't transact for less than 100 dollars. I'm buying less than 100 dollars. How do I get past this problem?

contact TEXACO1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2013
tspun: pls my fellow importers do you know if alibaba accepts first bank mastercard?

yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by networkgenuis: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2013
chid3x:

Anyone help please!
I sent you a pm.
Or you can contact me on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tspun(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Chiadikaobi]

yes[/quote tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
segzy14: Christmas Wishes from Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd
Another year has flown by and, once again, we would like to thank all our clients for their continued business. How fortunate we are to have such great clients.
When we see your businesses flourish as a result of your hard work, we cheer and celebrate with you. It is a wonderful feeling being part of your personal and professional growth every day.
We would like to express sincere thanks to all our past and present clients and best wishes for a warm holiday season to you and your families. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us and look forward to more years of working together. Merry Christmas everyone!
Sincerely,
The Samuel Ajose Engineers Team

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Damn it! Feel like crying oh. Chatted with a seller who agreed to sell Created X7 for $135 and ship via DHL for $16 today only for him to inform me that the product has been sold out and they will not produce it again. He gave me a link to one Created X7S sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by networkgenuis: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Saw canme4u here...
Dude is a sure guy... cool

For any importation question you may have for a Nigerian legally resident in China that hasn't been answered on this thread, feel free to ask.

I will not promise a prompt reply though because of time, but I will try my best to give those answers.

Shout out to SurveyCash and Mayorall and Modulus... you guys are doing a great job.

May God in his infinite mercy continue to bless our hustles....

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by networkgenuis: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
The Chinese winter holiday starts by January 29.
From that date, most factories will stop production till second week of February.

Now is the best time to buy the products you will need in January and February because if it goes out of stock, you may have to wait till March to get them. Factories are working in full capacity now in anticipation of the holiday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus: Damn it! Feel like crying oh. Chatted with a seller who agreed to sell Created X7 for $135 and ship via DHL for $16 today only for him to inform me that the product has been sold out and they will not produce it again. He gave me a link to one Created X7S sha.

That's the beginning of end of created. They wanna stop X7 and start producing A7. That's a crap. Anyway, I used the whole night to source for another option. I got one more better than created x7 but a little costlier than x7. I will start that next year.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainbizbb(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello people in the house for advert of our imported products follow this thread
www.nairaland.com/1569080/advertise-shop-imported-product-fast
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jonescyras(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi ! I'm buying 12 pieces of bb torch 2 off ebay! Would like to know how you charge your shipping fee n commission!.......pls, I went through the sellers description n saw 10$ for shipping !......pls do I need to pay you the 10$(the seller's shipping costs) as well as yours(shipping fee).....pls I'm confused!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ahmedisah(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls who amongs u resides in Abuja, I want to order items to be shipped to abj. Pls share ur testimonies, hw u did urs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
ahmedisah: Pls who amongs u resides in Abuja, I want to order items to be shipped to abj. Pls share ur testimonies, hw u did urs
read and do it yourself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ahmedisah(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls help! does "CHRISMAVICMALL" hv office in Abuja?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
ahmedisah: Pls help! does "CHRISMAVICMALL" hv office in Abuja?

Bro, try rÉading season 1 and first 20 pages in the season 2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
ahmedisah: Pls help! does "CHRISMAVICMALL" hv office in Abuja?
No.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
networkgenuis: Saw canme4u here...
Dude is a sure guy...
cool

For any importation question you may have for a Nigerian legally resident in China that hasn't been answered on this thread, feel free to ask.

I will not promise a prompt reply though because of time, but I will try my best to give those answers.

Shout out to SurveyCash and Mayorall and Modulus... you guys are doing a great job.

May God in his infinite mercy continue to bless our hustles....

I dey everywhere like chinko products, and my quality speaks for me like Japanese and American products, I dey on level as a real product of Naija. coolcoolcoolcool
gringringringrin
#omo9ja-nimi-ooo

Proudly Naija

#teamGodBless9ja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
FIRST BANK NAIRA MASTERCARD WORK ON ALIEXPRESS. But i also noticed something which is the fact that they didn't ask for any pin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MrSharply(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
mayorall:

That's the beginning of end of created. They wanna stop X7 and start producing A7. That's a crap. Anyway, I used the whole night to source for another option. I got one more better than created x7 but a little costlier than x7. I will start that next year.

I greet u Mayor, can u giv some more info on the alternative to X7?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Mayorall, I was unable to track my order and I spoke with the seller but she said that she can not identify me as one of her buyer. She send it through Hongkong Post and now I have less than 5 days to receive it. I will post the tracking number soon so that you can help to track it. What can I do now? I need your advise my oga!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
mayorall
pls help with the link of x7 created alternative

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.