Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003532 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Though, the postal code is not important, you can still get the postal code of your area/street by visiting this site www.nipost.gov.ng click on postcode finder or visit the direct link http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/ and input the details.
Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
scon-p:
permission to disagree. Get a firstbank mastercard and you are very good to go.
firstbank master card is very good for your transaction on aliexpress that is what am using and it works perfectly. I even use it on goddady to buy domain name, but I have issue with on amazon.com. I disregard the comment of that boss! Go for it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Can you pay?
my brother go and read season-one. It took me 5 days to read season-1 and 3 before I finish reading it I placed my first order, don't be a lazy type man!!!! Read! Read!! Don't let them chop your money for fun.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
empron: You google your postal zip code just type it or leave it . The goods will be shipped to the nearest post office you don't need to write your P.O.Box
Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:

Hello Xtfield,

Thank you for contacting us on your inabilty to pay with your GTbank MasterCard.

By default, your GTBank MasterCard can perform Online
transaction. However, some websites
requires you have an activation code/SecureCode while making transactions on it. If that is the case please
follow these steps to obtain your
Activation/Secure Code for online
banking:

1. Login to Internet banking. (In the event that you are not profiled for this service, kindly visit any nearest GTbank branche to obtain your Log- in details) This service is free and you will be given your log-in details instantly.

2. Select ‘View Card Activation Code’ (a list of your Cards
(MasterCard/Visa) will appear)

3. Select your preferred Card
Number and enter the Expiry date.

4. Press the white bottom on your Token hardware device.

5. Enter the Numbers generated on your Token and click ‘Submit’

6. Copy out the 10 digit Code displayed in blue color on the
same screen.

Now, visit the site you intend to make payment on, e.g Aliexpress and click on "Buy Now" on the items you want to pay for.

Choose MasterCard as your preferred payment method. Fill in your card details and click "Pay Now".

Your transaction should be successful at this stage, but if it failed due to "Secure Check" try making payment for this same item again.

Now, it will ask for you to register your MasterCard for SecureCode. Kindly follow the instruction on the page to create your personal SecureCode. When asked for your "Activation Code", kindly enter the one you generated from step 6 above. Use a SecureCode that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.

Thank you and have
a pleasant night rest with your family.

Thanx and God bless you. My card was actually blocked yuesterday but I've called Gconnect and they are working on unblocking it. I'jj follow your guide tomorrow and report back. Thanx once again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
MsBella: Hello everyone, I want to place an order for false lashes & Mascara ... I want to use free shipping (China Post) to get them.

The part on the order form for filling in the zip/postal code is a bit confusing... I wrote the full P.O Box address & number (I have a box in the post office), but it requested for only the number which I put in, with the number alone, will they know the post office to send it to?. The thing is, this is my first time ordering on aliexpress, so I am confused.

For anyone who has used the postal method, please I need some explanation. Thank you.
you can use your area code and Nigeria code for example 34234 this is for Ondo State where I dey that settle the matter.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
thanks alot. Can u help wit a company that can make payments and ship to me without delays and affordable charges
Them plenty oh. Myus.com, uk2naija, uk2meonline, circuitatlantic, shopizee, shippyme. The choice is yours. Their charges are different sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Xtfield:

Thanx and God bless you. My card was actually blocked yuesterday but I've called Gconnect and they are working on unblocking it. I'jj follow your guide tomorrow and report back. Thanx once again
You're welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
MsBella: Thank you.
is that all you need help on? Don't forget to always check the feedback of the seller before placing your order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
thanks alot. Can u help wit a company that can make payments and ship to me without delays and affordable charges
if you want people who can make payments and ship for you at affordable prices then contact mikkyangel or texaco1 on nairaland
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
scon-p:
if you want people who can make payments and ship for you at affordable prices then contact mikkyangel or texaco1 on nairaland
has any1 use both 2 b4?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
has any1 use both 2 b4?

These 2 guys have been recommended countless of times for UK and US services. They are ok. They started it here and like joke/play, their names have become synonymous with UK and US market.

Don't tell me u just jumped to this page and asked ur question. If u have been reading through, u must have come across the 2 names.

They are ok. QED
Enjoy their services

Someone will still ask for link/address of kobomart. Or ask if their powr banks are ok

Afterall, banking questions that nearly frausted this thread are still been asked.

Someone that has access to the greatest ebook to be ever and will ever be written on online mini importion for Naija, is still asking for more.

Maybe na d one wey Baba GOD write e dey expect.
Morning all.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
has any1 use both 2 b4?
the two of them have been doin well and their game is very good. Go to their threads and see testimonies
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2014
purplecircle:
pls what site are buying from.
Good morning purple circle,kindly help with the contact address and phone numbers of ordertonigeria,thanks!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Good day fellow importers, please has anyone bought anything on Aliexpress lately using Gtb Naira MasterCard without the use of TOKEN? Am still waiting for your honest replies. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BelloSKK: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
surveycash:

You can reach our Kogi rep on +234 808 554 9695.

Thanks.

Sir, please. are furniture items (Chinese Beds) among the contraband/ prohibited items to be imported into Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
BelloSKK:

Sir, please. are furniture items (Chinese Beds) among the contraband/ prohibited items to be imported into Nigeria?
yes furniture are included in TђƸ̵ list of contraband goods,but u can still do if u play your card well. Have it in mind that,the clearing charge on CB goods is 28000k per CBM.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Okattamgbee: Good day fellow importers, please has anyone bought anything on Aliexpress lately using Gtb Naira MasterCard without the use of TOKEN? Am still waiting for your honest replies. Thanks.
Yes. I placed two orders two days ago and one yesterday. Two of them has been shipped while one is still undergoing verification. I was not asked for any Token code, just my securecode. That's all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2014
herboshedhe:
Good morning purple circle,kindly help with the contact address and phone numbers of ordertonigeria,thanks!

thank for the other time mam
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2014
yemi2plus:
Yes. I placed two orders two days ago and one yesterday. Two of them has been shipped while one is still undergoing verification. I was not asked for any Token code, just my securecode. That's all.
but do you pay for token at gtb in order to activate your card for online transactions. If no then what is "secure code"? Is it the same as OTP.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okattamgbee: but do you pay for token at gtb in order to activate your card for online transactions. If no then what is "secure code"? Is it the same as OTP.
scroll up a little, you'll see a detailed information on this same question. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Canme4u:

thank for the other time mam
See this boss o!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
yemi2plus:
scroll up a little, you'll see a detailed information on this same question. Thanks.
thanks man. The reason is that i've not gotten my token hardware from gtb yet, though still use the same card on goddady. So is a must that i have to get my token hardware in order to purchase online?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello, I really thank the creator of this thread and all the guru's in the house for their contributions. I received my fisrt item I ordered on AE(wedding band 12 pecies )today from the post office in good condition and no fees was charged, I only give the woman that call me #200 card money. Am still waiting for 11 items to come.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
yemi2plus:
is that all you need help on? Don't forget to always check the feedback of the seller before placing your order.
Yes, that is all I need help on for now. I have checked out the sellers ratings, feedback, as well as chatting with her.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okattamgbee: thanks man. The reason is that i've not gotten my token hardware from gtb yet, though still use the same card on goddady. So is a must that i have to get my token hardware in order to purchase online?
Yes. You need the Token hardware device. It's a added security for your card. Get it and follow the above steps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
PEREZGOLD: Hello, I really thank the creator of this thread and all the guru's in the house for their contributions. I received my fisrt item I ordered on AE(wedding band 12 pecies )today from the post office in good condition and no fees was charged, I only give the woman that call me #200 card money. Am still waiting for 11 items to come.
Well done bro. I'm still waiting for my newly placed items.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
MsBella: Yes, that is all I need help on for now. I have checked out the sellers ratings, feedback, as well as chatting with her.
Okay then. Happy Importation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Importers,

I came across this item and thought it will be nice to share it with the house. The fee including shipping via DHL to Nigeria is $60.84 which is less than ten thousand naira. Please, let's review it and see if the price is fair. Remember we can always get it for a cheaper price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perfect-1-1-S4-SIV-MTK6589-i9500-Quad-Core-1-6GHz-Android4-2-Air-Gesture1980-1080/1598598688.html

Best Regards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
tapesz:
y wount it wrk, constant light can only be there if u live on campus but what of others that live outside campus.. contact kobomart on 08069537725

Power supply off campus is quite stable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
yemi2plus: Hello Importers,

I came across this item and thought it will be nice to share it with the house. The fee including shipping via DHL to Nigeria is $60.84 which is less than ten thousand naira. Please, let's review it and see if the price is fair. Remember we can always get it for a cheaper price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perfect-1-1-S4-SIV-MTK6589-i9500-Quad-Core-1-6GHz-Android4-2-Air-Gesture1980-1080/1598598688.html

Best Regards.

It's a good item Yemi. However, the 1.6ghz processor speed isn't feasible on mtk6589 processor. It should be 1.2ghz max. Every other info looks real sha.

Nice discovery man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.