Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003647 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus:
Yeah. You're right; it's a new store and according to the seller, they're the only one selling such phone in China right now.

The item is no longer available. That was the message I got when I tried adding it to my shopping cart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Xtfield:

I used my token

Alright. Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Chukabiz:

park well.
What's wrong in what he typed?
and who invited you to be a judge? Can't you just ignore issues that is not related to you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello my good people. I use a Glo Bolt Modem. Can someone help with how I can check my data balance?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Some comments are better left un-replied. Abeg make we nor start WWIII.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by successleads: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi El-malteo. I have been following your posts for a while now. i must confess, Your the Best. More grease to your Elbow. pls do U also import goods from USA and UK. if yes, i will need the address and also U make use of any "Buy For Me" sites dat can buy goods from USA and UK stores and deliver them down to Nigeria wit cheap service payment. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
successleads: Hi El-malteo. I have been following your posts for a while now. i must confess, Your the Best. More grease to your Elbow. pls do U also import goods from USA and UK. if yes, i will need the address and also U make use of any "Buy For Me" sites dat can buy goods from USA and UK stores and deliver them down to Nigeria wit cheap service payment. Thanks.
Are you sure that you've been following his post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
successleads: Hi El-malteo. I have been following your posts for a while now. i must confess, Your the Best. More grease to your Elbow. pls do U also import goods from USA and UK. if yes, i will need the address and also U make use of any "Buy For Me" sites dat can buy goods from USA and UK stores and deliver them down to Nigeria wit cheap service payment. Thanks.
lol. You are on a long thing bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mirob(f): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello house, i just made a purchase on aliexpress, please how do I track my order or could any one refer me to the pages they have discussed that, I seem to have forgotten. thanks for your help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dwizy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus: Hello Importers,

I came across this item and thought it will be nice to share it with the house. The fee including shipping via DHL to Nigeria is $60.84 which is less than ten thousand naira. Please, let's review it and see if the price is fair. Remember we can always get it for a cheaper price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perfect-1-1-S4-SIV-MTK6589-i9500-Quad-Core-1-6GHz-Android4-2-Air-Gesture1980-1080/1598598688.html

Best Regards.

@Yemi this product is off (.....Not available......).....I started following it too since u dropped the hint. Mayb it isn't real afterall.

The seller has probably got the popularity he wanted.

#DEFCLAN INC.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
mirob: Hello house, i just made a purchase on aliexpress, please how do I track my order or could any one refer me to the pages they have discussed that, I seem to have forgotten. thanks for your help.
You read to remember and not to forget.

Once your payment is verified after 24hours by alipay, the seller will be informed about the payment and will start processing the shipment. The shipment process will depend on the processing day on the item. It could be 4 - 7days depending on the product. Once the seller shipped the item, your order status will change from "awaiting shipment" to "awaiting acceptance". You will be provided will a tracking number and the website to track your item depending on the shipping company you selected. Hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
dwizy:

@Yemi this product is off (.....Not available......).....I started following it too since u dropped the hint. Mayb it isn't real afterall.

The seller has probably got the popularity he wanted.

#DEFCLAN INC.
You're very correct. Maybe the item is out of stock. Anyways, let's still wait for the feedback from those that order for the item. Will might tell the seller to produce more if he is real.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Olarewajub: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please which site can i use in importing books to Nigeria using UBA Afri card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dwizy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
shinaf: trusted memory card aliexpress site......you can buy memory card from.......

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-50Pcs-Lot-Gift-60pcs-Card-Reader-Free-Shipping-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-class10/1562554785.html

Are u sure about this? The seller doesn't have any rating or feedback... Yet u labelled him "TRUSTED"

Have u bought M/cards from the store?

#Defclan Inc.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IamDavid(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
A very great offer, you just need to see this hdc phablet. HDC produces clones of Samsung galaxy phones at very affordable price. This is the cheapest one I've seen. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HDC-N9000-Note3-Note-III-phone-Android-4-2-2-MTK6572-dual-core-phone-5-5/1417341786.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
dwizy:

Are u sure about this? The seller doesn't have any rating or feedback... Yet u labelled him "TRUSTED"

Have u bought M/cards from the store?

#Defclan Inc.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
IamDavid: A very great offer, you just need to see this hdc phablet. HDC produces clones of Samsung galaxy phones at very affordable price. This is the cheapest one I've seen. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HDC-N9000-Note3-Note-III-phone-Android-4-2-2-MTK6572-dual-core-phone-5-5/1417341786.html

512mb ram is a no no
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mirob(f): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
yemi2plus:
You read to remember and not to forget.

Once your payment is verified after 24hours by alipay, the seller will be informed about the payment and will start processing the shipment. The shipment process will depend on the processing day on the item. It could be 4 - 7days depending on the product. Once the seller shipped the item, your order status will change from "awaiting shipment" to "awaiting acceptance". You will be provided will a tracking number and the website to track your item depending on the shipping company you selected. Hope this help?

Thanks so much, sure it helps, so all these things would be seen on aliexpress site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IamDavid(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ogetogeo:

512mb ram is a no no
The price justifies it, less than $96
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ologunsunny: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2014
to get refund usually takes how many days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2014
Ologunsunny: to get refund usually takes how many days

10days (more or less) depending on the bank.

Thank God Nairaland is back. What a great data loss

From more than 500 pages to 355
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2014
Chiadikaobi:

10days (more or less) depending on the bank.

Thank God Nairaland is back. What a great data loss

From more than 500 pages to 355

it shall be fully restored by his grace cos for seun to have gotten it restored to this extent.. That means he's really working.. May God help him..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2014
kennyman20:

it shall be fully restored by his grace cos for seun to have gotten it restored to this extent.. That means he's really working.. May God help him..
My brother, I share this hope oo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2014
good to be home... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2014
Lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
iykmora: good to be home... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

pray for full restoration of the home...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
kennyman20:

AMEN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
guys abeg make una help has dis is my 1st importation..i tracked my purchase and it showed it was already in NGFEST(festac) i went to d nearest post office to my house whoose postal code i used on aliexpress but i was told they've not received d package..how long does it take to deliver d package from NGFEST to my local post office?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome Back Importers!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by larrysng(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back Importers, for those that are lazy to read the over 600 pages that was lost during nairaland offline here is an opportunity for you to catch up as things that has been discussed in the past are likely to come up now in this new era.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone ,welcome back to nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.