Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003507 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2014
promo! promo!! promo!!!

Get mayor source 12000mah mobile power bank at #3000 today and tomorrow. This offer ends 11:59pm tomorrow. Thanks

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tinsen: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2014
Please, gurus in the house, a merhant wants to make wristband for me at 0.3usd-0.5usd and am to foot the logistics. Does this deal make sense
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
tinsen:
Please, gurus in the house, a merhant wants to make wristband for me at 0.3usd-0.5usd and am to foot the logistics. Does this deal make sense

By logistics, do you mean shipping cost to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Some sellers do ship directly to Nigeria but some don't, so before buying an item always check if the seller will ship international and always read the item descriptions before any purchase.

Thanks for that insight
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mcslize:

Does ebay ship directly to Nigeria?
yea u wi see nation wide shippin u cn also msg d seller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rockyfancino(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mickyboiz:
yea u wi see nation wide shippin u cn also msg d seller
Wait o, but I thought eBay blocked Nigeria. When did they forgive us?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rockyfancino(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Does eBay support MasterCard?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rockyfancino:

Wait o, but I thought eBay blocked Nigeria. When did they forgive us?
since wen dem don unblocked nigeria,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rockyfancino(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mickyboiz:
since wen dem don unblocked nigeria,
As at last year, I no fit buy those laptops wey I see on eBay. thank God. Shipping a laptop to Nigeria via dhl, how much will it cost? Can I also use MasterCard for payment? And which reliable cheap shipping service do you recommend? I'm very excited.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Azwealth:

yes, they just introduced the 500naira charge.....its official
ok thanks 4 ur respons.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Neroski:

i am in lagos.i just collected a parcel from postoffice yesterday.i wasnt asked to pay anything o.this is my first time importing.thanks to every contributions here!
i guess is not everywhere they are demandin such...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tinsen: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
yemi2plus:

By logistics, do you mean shipping cost to Nigeria?

Yes, am the one to pay for shipping boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
tinsen:

Yes, am the one to pay for shipping boss

It depends on the agreement between the seller and you.

For third party agents, you'll have to handle the cost, however, for other companies like DHL, the seller might handle the cost. The key word is the "agreement" between both parties.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rockyfancino:

As at last year, I no fit buy those laptops wey I see on eBay. thank God. Shipping a laptop to Nigeria via dhl, how much will it cost? Can I also use MasterCard for payment? And which reliable cheap shipping service do you recommend? I'm very excited.
u av to open paypal acount den u will link ur atm/ur bank acount , on courier service u wil choose
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richhard(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi import Gurus,i would really appreciate different imput on this,a friend want to send me some things from Australia tommoro,and she said she want to send it through their post office,am in Ilorin,which address will i give to her,and i will receive in my local(ilorin post office) right? Thanks for input!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Emmysteve(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2014
He'll guys, i want to import tecno Phantom G9 tab from China, how possible is it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Intellab:
I won this auction on ebay (A wrist watch). Does it worth paying an extra $2.5 for shipping with tracking?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fashion-Black-Dial-Men-Luxury-Dress-Quartz-Wristwatch-Party-Gift-NG09H-/390963191604%3Fpt%3DWristwatches%26hash%3Ditem5b0738df34

they wont ship to nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shrekandfiona: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2014
Richhard:
Hi import Gurus,i would really appreciate different imput on this,a friend want to send me some things from Australia tommoro,and she said she want to send it through their post office,am in Ilorin,which address will i give to her,and i will receive in my local(ilorin post office) right? Thanks for input!
give your full names as it appears on your ID card, your home address in ilorin and your postal code. Google nipost and look for the postal code of the post office closest to where you live. The postal code is very important.

Yes, you'll receive it in your post office. Also tell her to give you the tracking details when she sends it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2014
promo! promo!! promo!!!

Get mayor source 12000mah mobile power bank at #3000 today. This offer ends 11:59pm today. Don't be left out.

mayor source power bank is the best brand in Nigeria as of today.

Charges iPhone 4 5times. BB 6 times.

Contact us :

www.mayorall.com

Email : sales@mayorall.com

whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Please fellow importers, I need a link to a suppliers that gives curren wristwatches at a very low rate.
responses from you will be appreciated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tutucious(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
tinsen:

It depends on the size of the wristband you are making. If the size is 18 - 25mm then $0.3 which include mold fee is ok deal. But if the size is smaller then the price is much.(dav8id can help you with better deal)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rockyfancino:

Y using dhl very expensive.._u can use any of the shipping coy services.. if u are not in a hurry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phycayour: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good afternoon everybody,i have been following the thread bumper to bumper,i placed an order on ali express using chrisvicmall since friday and the goods should get to lagos by monday.The problem now is that the money hasnt been deducted fron my CVM account and am afraid the goods might just be delayed.Please how efficient is chrisvicmall?will appreciate if you reply ASAP.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oladat4real: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please, I need the link to that website that sell S4 at $80. Thanks
tunax5loon:
but he claimed it's original. but I've searched I couldn't find s4 cloned at d said price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wakes: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello,

I have a serious issue now. The card reader I ordered for are not working. I tested them on my Home Theatre. It iss micro SD USB 2.0 card reader.

I put in my memory card then plugged it to my Home theatre and didn't display the music in my memory card meaning is not working.

I tested up to 10pieces of the card reader no one of them works.

My buyer protection will soon expire. Thinking of opening a dispute. What should be my next move?
Should I open a dispute?
Sorry about this experience. I suggest you open dispute fast as you look for how to send them back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richhard(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
shrekandfiona:

give your full names as it appears on your ID card, your home address in ilorin and your postal code. Google nipost and look for the postal code of the post office closest to where you live. The postal code is very important.

Yes, you'll receive it in your post office. Also tell her to give you the tracking details when she sends it.

thanks,that's so sweet of you!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samuelkingz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
i want to import mp3/phone earpiece frm aliexpress...i want to
knw u guy advise on it as to its marketability as i intend selling it
on campus..do u think stud wld need it ...hope to hear ur
valued advise..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
samuelkingz:
i want to import mp3/phone earpiece frm aliexpress...i want to
knw u guy advise on it as to its marketability as i intend selling it
on campus..do u think stud wld need it ...hope to hear ur
valued advise..thanks

Depend on you.

marketing

Does it solve Nigerian problem?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by buchi4real: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
I've always heard about this importation. I'm so interested in knowing how it's done.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by buchi4real: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
tinsen:

Sure, I guess it's a good deal. I suppose u wish to resell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Azwealth:

yes, they just introduced the 500naira charge.....its official

Do NIPOST give a receipt for this N500 charge? Please I'll like a link , preferably from NIPOST( or any other source) website where this N500 official fee is mentioned. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
GOOD WORK DUDES ON NL IMPORTATION, BEEN A WHILE I POSTED ON THIS PAGE SINCE AROUND THIS TIME LAST YEAR, I STUMBLED ON THIS PAGE ACCIDENTALLY BUT INTENTIONALLY, AND TODAY I AM COUNTING MY BLESSING, canme4u I APPRECIATE YOU BRO, YOU AND MY FELLOW IMPORTERS ARE GREAT, YOU TOO CAN START YOUR SUCCESS STORY TODAY!

WHEN YOU SEE A NEED, TAKE THE LEAD

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.