Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003452 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2014
yemi2plus:

It's not advisable to send money to a seller you're doing business to for the first time via any of the mentioned means. A third party agent is a better alternative.
how do I contact a third party agent?plz help me m new in diz bizness
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
osram:
how do I contact a third party agent?plz help me m new in diz bizness
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Used Hp Compaq CQ58 Laptop for sale!!!

Price: NGN48,000 (Negotiate)
Configuration: 2gb ram and 320gb hdd, wifi, bluetooth, and webcam

Call: +2348146498562 for more details

www.nairaland.com/1988860/virgincode-store-buy-favourite-brands#27871264
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
dasanchez1:
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china
bros plz I don't understand a damn tin abt dz stuff.....plz can u. Drop me ur number lemme call u.....mine z 07032360547
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thespecialone:
gtb

Your nt alone i feel like breaking the damn card angry angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
qualityimports:

I knew it was gona be GTbank....crazy mehn!
pls does anyone knows any bank with cheaper rate currently? i need to do some importation worth about $5,400 by monday unfailingly and with this rate i might end up paying $6,000 for the same goods worth $5,400.

pls anyone with a better rate should pls leave a msg here for me. thank you

try access bank

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saintandsinnerz: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good afternoon everybody, please i want to know if female cosmetics products are contraband? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
osram:
bros plz I don't understand a damn tin abt dz stuff.....plz can u. Drop me ur number lemme call u.....mine z 07032360547
am always busy bro.
hope you will understand.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Eghosa1:

The rate applied on any MasterCard is determined by the card association and the treasury unit of the banks. What we really need to know now is the parralel market rate at the moment so as to compare.

I doubt if the exchange rate should be the same as the CBN lending rate to the banks.

Anyways, they're thieves.

I don't expect the card rate to be same with CBN rate but not tremendously high. Card rate now is between $164 and $165.6, xe.com is actually what card rate should be but Nigeria banks must definitely make their double increment to suit their purse . Don't be deceived that card association handles rate, each bank in Nigeria handles rate differently on their own if not they would have followed the general card rate of xe website or probably followed master card rate which is at $160 or visa card rate at $158. First bank card rate is $164 at the point of transaction and when it finally hits your account, they would do another deduction that would bring it to $169.5 rate. Meanwhile Mallam sells at $174 and buys at $172
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Its well cry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
osram:
bros. The key to this adventure is reading and understanding. My honest advise to you is to read this thread from page 1 to the last, same for the shippers thread. I personally read over 1000 pages of importation related threads before the data loss, well the rest is history. Don't wait for any person to spoon feed you. If you study these threads diligently, you will not need any person to guide you. Everything I learnt from importation was from here and I built on my experiences. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thespecialone:
bros. The key to this adventure is reading and understanding. My honest advise to you is to read this thread from page 1 to the last, same for the shippers thread. I personally read over 1000 pages of importation related threads before the data loss, well the rest is history. Don't wait for any person to spoon feed you. If you study these threads diligently, you will not need any person to guide you. Everything I learnt from importation was from here and I built on my experiences. Best wishes.
This we have said over and over again but some won't listen. Hopefully they do this time.
In addition if they ask reasonable questions, they will be attended to.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

What state?

According to the AMP of Lokoja, they started charging 500Naira last week.

Same thing they told me here in OSUN state, that was July. I now pay them N200 or N100. You have to develop relationship with so they don't extort you, I rarely have business with them nowadays anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Is personal PayPal payment not available for Nigerians. Trying to send money through PayPal, and the only option is sales payment. No option to send money as gift
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Eco bank 179.3. Someone has to pay for this mess. What the hell is Emeifile abi what is his name doing there?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Promhize:
Is personal PayPal payment not available for Nigerians. Trying to send money through PayPal, and the only option is sales payment. No option to send money as gift
As of now, PayPal hasn't Enabled that features for accounts domiciled in Nigeria as stated clearly on the Nigerian- PayPal FAQ page. You'll need a supported foreign country domiciled account to do that. Besides how much are you trying to send?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
solbash11:

As of now, PayPal hasn't Enabled that features for accounts domiciled in Nigeria as stated clearly on the Nigerian- PayPal FAQ page. You'll need a supported foreign country domiciled account to do that. Besides how much are you trying to send?

$500+
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
solbash11:

But I have sent money to China via PayPal and the seller sent my goods. Are you sure of this?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
who is flexing the aliexpress11.11 shopping festival, if you are not... u dey miss

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Promhize:

Use latest opera mini version on phone or use system. You will see an option
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
franzis:
who is flexing the aliexpress11.11 shopping festival, if you are not... u dey miss
that app is superb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
mayorall:

But I have sent money to China via PayPal and the seller sent my goods. Are you sure of this?.
I mean money cannot be sent out from your Nigerian PayPal acct as "Gift",

Unless you're making payment to a merchant in which case PayPal will instantly charge your bank ATM debit card linked to the account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
franzis:

Nothing to flex. Those Chinese knows how to do biz. You'll see goods with 72% discount. Search well you'll see a $10 or more difference on SAME goods from another store. Didn't make any purchase today as I didn't see any REAL discount. My opinion though.

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2014
jerrygome:

Nothing to flex. Those Chinese knows how to do biz. You'll see goods with 72% discount. Search well you'll see a $10 or more difference on SAME goods from another store. Didn't make any purchase today as I didn't see any REAL discount. My opinion though.
probably u didnt search well, every thing i order i saved them in my cart about two days ago and am not one to make order without comparing prices
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2014
ylordy:
that app is superb
App ke?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2014
How much did you guys exchange the dollar today?....hope not same 179
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
solbash11:

I mean money cannot be sent out from your Nigerian PayPal acct as "Gift",

Unless you're making payment to a merchant in which case PayPal will instantly charge your bank ATM debit card linked to the account.

Nope. A personal PayPal account received my payment.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2014
mayorall:

Nope. A personal PayPal account received my payment.
I sent 570usd to a personal chinese paypal and supplier acknowledged receiving it immediately. I have recieved refunds from evay more than 10times too....the onky probkem with nigeria paypal is you cant recieve direct funds from individuals except refunds..... and thanks oga mayor. My spypen seem to av gotten to Guangzhou
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Please can somebody give me a link to cheap Good tablet at the raof $60 to $80. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
naijawealth:
Please can somebody give me a link to cheap Good tablet at the raof $60 to $80. Thanks

Go for quality products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
eph12:

App ke?
of course

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.