Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims (12581 Views)

See How A Nigerian Fraudster Uses Movie 'Martian' To Pull Off A $3M Email Scam / Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Boyoorisha: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
osifred: [b][/b]

Buhehehe dis guy u harsh ooooooo. Make dem tel u how to bring Ur thread to front page as in u want bring Ur thread to front page Ursellf? Apply to seun tell him you want to be a moderator so you can enjoy such privilege

I guess the guy is new here! grin grin
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Boyoorisha: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane: Hmmm. Moderator pls tell me how to show my thread in front page. The link https://www.nairaland.com/1186339/ever-gotten-splashed-water-roadside
Only a moderator can do that!
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by floragregs(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Una no see the other names abi? Bats!
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by DAY12(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
1.5milla Fake Dolapo.... Dammn angry
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Agimor(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
OUR ILLUSTIROUS IGBO'S ARE ON IT AGAIN...I SALUTE UNA wink
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by baby124: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
I dont blame him. Jonathan and Dangote dupe Nigerians everyday. Not saying it is right, but i understand his choice of impersonators
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by kokoye(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
I blame the stupid people who will fall for such...
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by wellmax(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
kokoye: I blame the stupid people who will fall for such...

Typical Nigerian, blame the victim instead of the criminal.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by chucky234(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Another Igbotic international crook doing what Igbos knows how to do best.....FRAUD.
LWKMD.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Dreyl(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
ocman: hausa at it again
guy read over again...
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Dreyl(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
u sure say you sabi read...
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Yakubu1767: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Igbo men??
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by curiobling: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Chai
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Artistree: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Burger01: Dennison Onwuka.. OK
Ehen, Dennison Onwuka, so?
Mtchewwwww!!
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by kokoye(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
wellmax:

Typical Nigerian, blame the victim instead of the criminal.

Yup, I ALSO blame the suckers who will fall for such.

The criminals are what they are called already - we know that.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by MeandSum: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Bsmartt: that shows that they should do more on the unemployment rate in the country
This's something that baffles me about some Nigerians. This guy had the money to travel several times to Dubai and you still think he has no money to self employ?
Instead of blaming the crook you found a way of making this about government. Make sure you don't complain when arm robbers visit you the next time ...after all, they are unemployed too.

on the other hand, I think they should just cement his legs into a bucket and throw him into the river where he can feed the fishes for few days.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by FXKing2012(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
thegistarena: The State Security Service has arrested a 35-year-old man, Dennison Onwuka, for attempted fraud and being in possession of $1.5m in fake currency.

The suspect was also accused of superimposing his photograph on that of some dignitaries to portray himself as a member of the inner caucus of President Goodluck Jonathan as well as a close ally of prominent business moguls in the country, including Aliko Dangote.
/
Hope my picture is not amongst those being used by this guy to defraud people.

But when are these guys going to stop giving real Igbos a bad name. Come to think of it, maybe he's not even Igbo but just using Igbo name to get by.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by FXKing2012(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
The guy is not Igbo, he's just using Igbo name to get by.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Burger01: Dennison Onwuka.. OK
my thoughts
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
And the fucker lodged on the cheapest GuestHouse.....that place is 9,500 per night, thats the cheapest you can find...lol.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by uromicom: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
na new thıng who no want double money??
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by question(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is dollar wash-wash trick still in vogue? That is one of the oldest 419 tricks that surfaced in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lol. An awry case of "Local". Before you do local, you suppose make sure say you "bam" well well. Sha, maybe the intended mugu 'bam' pass the guyman in this case.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
question: Is dollar wash-wash trick still in vogue? That is one of the oldest 419 tricks that surfaced in the 80s.

You'd be shocked to learn that it is still the most effective and widely used trick in the game. FYI, it wasn't even invented by Nigerians. Na oyinbo start am in the 1920s or perhaps earlier sef (Google Joseph "Yellow Kid" Weil). It's truly incredible that people still part with millions of naira and dollars (both Nigerians and foreigners) for this shit.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by Guddy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2013

Sarcasm I guess
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by okusman(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
ibraivory: K. Na so Igbo go dey spoil 9ger name. He tink say e wise frm e mama womb. God catch am

Thank u ooooo..... I still don't know their problem. Na them u go see for drug trafficking, especially does anambra boys... When will u guys repent? Abi na when they killed and jailed every youths from dat state dat is using traveling to do coverup.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by murtalaa(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2013
ehem...at least they will win us cup in the CAF game na.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by 40fied(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2013
Very dull setup. The Dennison guy's got no brains at all.
Re: Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims by dlight2(m): 2:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Bsmartt: that shows that they should do more on the unemployment rate in the country
you ar obviously unemployed dat is not an excuse get it slow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri / Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.