Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! (13211 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
I nominate myself to be a spectator *applause* thank you, thank you...
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by xynerise: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr Valentine? undecided. Sounds Sissy grin. I heard a girl today saying "I cant wait for Valantime to come" grin
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by moneyhungry(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
MY POEM GOES LIKE THIS:
girl, you have been extra nice since February 1st,
i suspect that you want to trap me in your valentine nest,
but i remember clearly... you used to call me a pest,
sorry, we can kick off anytime from February 15th (if you still have the interest)
boys were not smiling... now we dey vexed,
i used to be a learner but now i'm the BEST.

*sips ALOMO*

3 Likes

Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Goldie20: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
My Valentine this year? The Weights. kiss
She's gon get me joocy 'n' shredded.
I can cheat on her with other things in the gym and she doesn't mind.

U mad you gotta spend $ on your significant other brahs? wink

cool cool
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Oahray: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm... grin lovebirds.
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
na wa o!
some boiz are not smiling at all sad
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Oahray: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Badbitch89: All that love letter is nonsense, be God fearing and keep it real.
coming from an 89% Badbitch, that makes sense smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by fuludu: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dearest dearest
Dreams unpertubed with undiluted smiles
Water I walked on
Gliding through space
What u gave have made my feel
It grew out of no soil
No photosythesis
No fuel in the engine
But it still move distance
Kilometres covered
Dreams sweatened with honey
The day I met u yestarday
Have brought joyous happiness to my life today
And forever
Dearest dearest
I love you always always
fuludu to my sweetness Ella
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by pastie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Are gays welcomed ? wink
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
REALITY101: Mynd is killing it with copy and paste.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by timpaker(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Okay.... I will try my best but first I've got to sharpen my pen via this poem.

POWER PEN

Ink from my pen-
a venomous sting...
murderer of thoughts on paper.

Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by gen2briz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
I nominate myself as bench warmer......*sitting down. ....watching thread*
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Dharkchild: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
sexkillz: OK folks, it's the "season of love" and this challenge is all about love. This is the first edition of this challenge, and I sincerely do hope we'll have subsequent ones.

Our aim here is very simple.

The challenge is all about putting your emotions into writing. Penning down how you feel about a certain someone you love, or want to love, or you want to gain her attention. She may or may not be a Nairalander.

After you are done, the Romance audience will vote your poem/letter/wishes into the next round. There'll be 3 rounds only.

The winner gets crowned Mr Valentine(Most Romantic)

If you are up to the challenge, and believe you have what it takes to sway her and the romance section, then put your name down.

The only requirement is to be a regular member.

Rules will be out later.

Nominate yourself, or someone else.

The final will be on FEB 12.

While i am not a regular member or an active NL member, i love writing... 'm i allowed to post my poem sad
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by ichidodo: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
i'm in *swigs a pint of guinness* where is everybody?
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by moneyhungry(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
tpacalipse: This period, my hard earned money stays in my pockets. If I am gonna go out for any celebration, its gonna be me and only me alone.
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Has anyone gone for my amour,ItsModella?...i need a challenger.
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Jambsupport(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Acidosis:

*covers eyes*
wot happened to it na
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by xynerise: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
binger: Has anyone gone for my amour,ItsModella?...i need a challenger.
Noise grin
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hot air.

Be careful what you wish for.........
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by pearl360(f): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
sexkillz: Na me go arrange woman give you?
Lol.... Maybe he wants you to.
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by HoleDigga(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ah dont know how to compose VAL letter. . . . . ALL ah know is how to DIG and DIG smiley
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by HectorTroy: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dear Sweetie,
I fear words are not enough for me to express my feelings. There's no way for me to tell you how I feel because the words feel inadequate, it's like trying to compare the sun and the earth because you are nothing like that, rather you are more, you are everything....you light up every aspect of my life and like the moon you guide me through the night. Every part of my being is controlled by you because true love is giving someone else the power to destroy you but trusting them not to and darling,I trust you and I love you. You are nothing like the past girls I dated, with you love stands in shame, because love itself is in awe of what I feel for you. I watch you sweetheart and I wait for you. You own me and you control me, I belong to you and I know deep in my heart that you belong to me. You are my sweet valentine.
With love,
Hector.

1 Like

Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by ichidodo: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
*sharpens cutlass*
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by greedie1(f): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
deal_ordea: Passing....waka comot and shut the door.. Boring section
hi
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by ichidodo: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hole Digga: Ah dont know how to compose VAL letter. . . . . ALL ah know is how to DIG and DIG smiley
lol, u b cave man.
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by pastie(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
donpere:
huh !!!!!! go f*uk ur self F*g
Bros why the hating?
Abi na your nyarsh?
Mcheew...**afterall na hole**
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
pastie:
Bros why the hating?
Abi na your nyarsh?
Mcheew...**afterall na hole**

GROSSS!!! Eeeww...
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by HoleDigga(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
ichidodo: lol, u b cave man.
yeah. . . .ah dig soft caves smiley
Re: The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! by EzePromoe: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
subscribing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.