Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (13204 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me (2) (3) (4)

My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by oniwasi: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
There is this guy i met on my way coming back from work and he approach me and tell me that he want me to be her girl and two weeks after i see it in him that he is very serious about it and i make up my mind to give him a trial and after ten month of datting each other i found myself in love with him, now our relationship is a year plus.
one day he called me on phone to come to his office and i quickly ran down to his office and he sat me down and told me that this boy friend ande girl friend relationship of ours is getting too long that he want to settle down with me and he want me to get pregnant before our marriage.
Now am totaly confuse cos he knows that am a vergin and have made a convenant between me and God that before a man can sleep with me it must be after we left the alter, Now i dont know what to do maybe i should go on and do what he want or i should stick with my convenant until the right man comes on my way and he said without sleeping with me he will not take me to the alter and i love this guy so much, what should i do ? is he real or he want to diceive me ? plz i need you people advice or opinion ?
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
Guys can do anyfin 2 get what they want my sista.

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by NaijaSisi(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Guys can do anyfin 2 get what they want my sista.

^^yeah thats so true

I think you should wait love, if you made a covenant wit God, u should keep it because at the end of the day, men may come and go but God will never leave or forsake u and if u stick wit him u will find d rite guy who u will marry, so pls dont give in.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
Don't Try It. If the feelings he has for you is real, then he should wait until you're both pronounced as husband and wife.
If you decide to offer him what he wants before marriage, you will find yourself running after him like a slave. Besides, you sound like a devoted christian, so how come you're now falling for a man with so much lust.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
hahahhahahahah see the sharp man wants se.x and is using cheap excuse

dont do it my dear, try it and you will never see him again, i promise you
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
oniwasi:

There is this guy i met on my way coming back from work and he approach me and tell me that he want me to be her girl and two weeks after i see it in him that he is very serious about it and i make up my mind to give him a trial and after ten month of datting each other i found myself in love with him, now our relationship is a year plus.
one day he called me on phone to come to his office and i quickly ran down to his office and he sat me down and told me that this boy friend ande girl friend relationship of ours is getting too long that he want to settle down with me and he want me to get pregnant before our marriage.
Now am totaly confuse cos he knows that am a vergin and have made a convenant between me and God that before a man can sleep with me it must be after we left the alter, Now i dont know what to do maybe i should go on and do what he want or i should stick with my convenant until the right man comes on my way and he said without sleeping with me he will not take me to the alter and i love this guy so much, what should i do ? is he real or he want to diceive me ? plz i need you people advice or opinion ?
That statement is definitely not from your husband
Try and convince him but if he refuse to stick to your convinctions, then,,.,,.,,
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
Acidosis:

That word is definitely not from your husband
Try and convince him but if he refuse to stick to your convinctions, then,,.,,.,,

Thats right

@poster

Sweetheart listen to a fellow man, those words cant be coming from a man who wants to marry you, his love is conditional, no man would give such an ultimatum, he only wants to deceive, if you do it, you will forever live to regret it, have you wondered if he has been faithful to you for this one year? do you know where he gets it from? you dont love him, you've got a crush on him, and he doesnt love, if he did love, he will wait

How old are you? you sound young
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by 190: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
where is Mr.brownJay when you need him most

he should probably be calling afrobaby's phone by now!!
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by omega25red(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
Stick to your plan and tell that man about your promise to God and how you plan to only have sex after marriage needless to talk about a baby. Depending on his reaction you will know that kind of man you really have.
I mean if he really wants to settle down that bad then he better start getting the ball rolling on the wedding plans.

by the way is this man someone you honestly would like to settle down with? you know is he finacially secure, is he God fearing, does he treat you right, and all the other things that you personally would want in a man.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm see as allof una jus dey condem guyz.aniwaiz if uve made any covenant wv God,dont try it.talk 2 him and make him undastd, abi i wrong ni
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by sharacter: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
Trust me d bros just dey respond to agro and agro na bastard. Keep your covenant with God. If he truly loves you, he will wait
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by chiozor: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
@poster
What if you are not a virgin and he finds that out after the marriage ceremony
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Spyker: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
If he is serious, he can start the marriage by doing introductions where both families can agreed on the terms of the marriage. If he does that whereby his family members is known to your family members, girl, do as he says. But if he has not made any move towards you, better run away from him.

chiozor:

@poster
What if you are not a virgin and he finds that out after the marriage ceremony

Why don't you take her words as true, is it wrong to be a virgin?
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
but she is a virgin
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by teric(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
@poster,

Ur covenant with God should not be broken because of man. Ask ur self this question "WILL HE MARRIAGE ME AFTER SLEEPING WITH ME". If he loves u then he should go ahead to do the right things before taking u to bed. Dont forget that men can come up with formulations to get u deceived, pls be at ALERT, the DEVIL is just by the corner.

Play safe and believe God for the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by jcross19: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
covenant with God, This is funny having sex or not having before marriage does it give you an happy home?does it guarantee you an happy family rubbish .please the lady question just be wise. the issue of having sex after marriage is a childish mentality . all you need is maintain yourself and know how you can satisfy you man in every aspect of relationship and the clue to happy home is exchanging of GOOD SEX.

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by omega25red(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
poster by the way are you Nigerian? or are you based in europe or u.s.
i asked because most Nigerian women who have the same principles as you do will never consider having a baby out of wedlock even if they are having sex it just will never happen.

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Madukaele(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
jcross19:

covenant with God, This is funny having sex or not having before marriage does it give you an happy home?does it guarantee you an happy family rubbish .please the lady question just be wise. the issue of having sex after marriage is a childish mentality . all you need is maintain yourself and know how you can satisfy you man in every aspect of relationship and the clue to happy home is exchanging of GOOD SEX.
when the foolish speak. ur yansh der, go tell ur sis same thing. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Big2bore(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
My sister,
Some very wise people Have given you a very wise advise. Is now left for you to make a choice to do or not. I will advise you to sick the advise of your pastor.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by binigurl07: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
my dear sister
stick to what u promised God and He will bless u
because if this man really loved u he wud understand and respect ur decision
This is ,sorry to say, a very common trick some men use and don't fall for it

stay blessed
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by double08(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
cool sad
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
Why you dey refuse to drop for the guy na?

Shey na CBN vault dey there?
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by eridah2007(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
jcross19:

Best response so far. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by mensdept: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2010
Dont get pregnant for him. Dont be stupid.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by freecocoa(f): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2010
That guy is a bloody & wicked liest(i actually mean liar)stay away from him sweety.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by PokerFace(f): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2010
Kick his lustful lieing asss to the curb!
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
@op
lmao, what a post! some women are so gullible!

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
jcross19:

Ummm so r u telling d poster 2 sleep wif him?
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by spoilt(f): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
Do men still dangle marriage before women aand give ultimatums?

My dear take your cherry and run. He's an i.d.iot.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by 190: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@op
lmao, what a post! some women are so gullible!

i trust grin
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by PokerFace(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
LMAO@the gif
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by yme1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
stick to what you believe in dear

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Who Is A Romantic Person? / He Can Sex Forever