Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines (8309 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by warrior101: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life: Nigeria is getting there, but we have a long way ahead. Nigeria has a population of 160million, it's very impossible to see drastic changes overnight...

Sounds like beef.. (nod)

@topic ~ that's what we 're talking about. we shall get there... THE FRESH AIR HAS JUST BEGAN.

THANKS TO OUR PRESIDENT

Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by apala911: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes oooo, all we want in naija is improvement and betterment in standard of living of nigerians, infrastructural development, economic and political stability that will chart our part to lofty heights and make us the envy of nations around us. I pray for you Oga GEJ and give you thumbs up.......Nigerians are running mouth now yanfuyanfu.....when obj dey dere....if he had done a little bit things would have been much better, than making us start virtually afresh...MCTHEWWWWW
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ukachimo: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
franchizy: We have to be patient with GEJ. He is performing well and will do more to move Nigeria forward just as my Gov T. A Orji has done much to change d lives of Abians especially on steady power in Abia state and Rehabilitation of major roads in Aba the commercial hub of d state. I strongly believe on GEJ and T.A Ogji
when u are talking GEJ, Pls do not add TAO, unless u dey chop from de man. When did u pass east strĂȘet, ngwa road, azikiwe road, make l no talk ohanku road all in Aba. U come 4get say Alorji is at the outskirt of Aba and light has not been so much a problem there except for corruption amongst local NEPA. And de man dey do 2nd term. Abeg oo
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by tomakint: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG:

There is no way a leaking basket will be full even if you pour more water into it. Retardeen, all the crap you talked about is no good if as corruption and thievery is eating the land: sweeping Ribadu report under the table, # 4 B for your useless fat wife, 1 B for feeding, 9 B for Sambo, $67 B squandered (Ezekwesili), police college rot which you pretended about, set up another useless committee, tribal scandals which you secretly encourage: Ihejirika, customs; you don't give a damn to declare your assets a clear violation of Nigerian laws and lack of leadership by example, moronic display and retardeen if lies on CNN while ignoring Nigeria media, disillusionment of Nigerians by your fellow accursed goons like Abati, Okupe, Omokri, Beafass, Insincere Nigerian, ETC. So all your long epistle on FB is bullshit and Nigerians and foreigners aint buying it!!
Why are you taking your usual overdose of 'mumuquin' to a suicidal level this boy! So ti ya were ni? You asked this, they give you facts, you complain about that, they supply something on a contrary yet you are so overwhelmed in your mumuism just for the fun of it! Men you are one of a kind, mi o ri iru e ri, o ya to se niyan! cool
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
warrior101:

Sounds like beef.. (nod)

@topic ~ that's what we 're talking about. we shall get there... THE FRESH AIR HAS JUST BEGAN.

THANKS TO OUR PRESIDENT

Yes I'm beaf... so what?
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by tomakint: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Great Job, President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, may you live long to see the Nigeria of your dreams ( a Nigeria that will be among the best of Nations) come 2019! This man is working, no human-demons can over-shadow his MERITS! cool cool
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ifihearam: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Murphy T:

sorry r u new here?? undecided undecided itz called frontpage, ok? meanwhile ensure the house is kept clean before oga returns.

Ode
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by warrior101: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Yes I'm beaf... so what?

of course; you are. cheesy
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
warrior101:

of course; you are. cheesy

And so? Quit stalking me biko...
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by fkaz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Joeadamu86: Bushman,are talking about revolution, you want Nigerai to be like Syria, Egypt or Libya abi? what has become of these countries today after revolution is nothing but evil and violence, what we need is to work on our minds as Nigerians and support our leaders to take us to the promise land...

Nigerians can support Azikiwe jonathan administration when he is accountable to the citizens and we will all get to the promise land.
That is more reason why he need to respond to oby ezekwesili, demanded how $67billion was spent, instead of this epistle on his FB.
IMO, Ebele may be working but he is corrupt and that is the major problem of nigeria. so revolution might still be the answer.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by warrior101: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

And so? Quit stalking me biko...

Sorry, you're not my type. grin
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by manny4life(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
warrior101:

Sorry, you're not my type. grin

Now we're getting somewhere...

Hope you take your own advice and revisit the past 4 threads you've literally stalked me.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Symphony007: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG:

There is no way a leaking basket will be full even if you pour more water into it. Retardeen, all the crap you talked about is no good if as corruption and thievery is eating the land: sweeping Ribadu report under the table, # 4 B for your useless fat wife, 1 B for feeding, 9 B for Sambo, $67 B squandered (Ezekwesili), police college rot which you pretended about, set up another useless committee, tribal scandals which you secretly encourage: Ihejirika, customs; you don't give a damn to declare your assets a clear violation of Nigerian laws and lack of leadership by example, moronic display and retardeen if lies on CNN while ignoring Nigeria media, disillusionment of Nigerians by your fellow accursed goons like Abati, Okupe, Omokri, Beafass, Insincere Nigerian, ETC. So all your long epistle on FB is bullshit and Nigerians and foreigners aint buying it!!
your comment personifies all that is foolish about some nigerians. You claim the government is spending billions on feeding, apparently you fail to realise that that money is spent of numerous meetings, state visits, welfare and general running of the executive arm of government. You rant about shambolic rubbish and turn a blind eye to the 7% growth nigeria is enjoying, nigeria producing africa's fastest rising middle class, under this president, nigeria has overtaken egyth to become the second largest economy in africa and projected to be top by 2025. You rant about problems that has been eating up this country and their are steps to cortail and turn a blind eye to the gaint strides being made..in retrospect mister, you are the main undisputed retardee!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
As if Mr president copied some lines from the thread I opened few days ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

Good things are happening everywhere.
God bless our president!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless patriotic Nigerians!
Shame on bad belle people!
Shame on enemies of progress!
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ANYPEN(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
misreal: lets just gve gej a chance.

who is holding him
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ANYPEN(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
if we keep sitting around world organizations and all these foreign companies to give funds, then we're still fooling selves with unrealistic leaders. for $1billion dollars donor promised by General Electric to start the president's acclaimed achievements is to tell his level of lack of will. Nigeria should have no business with begging.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
ANY-PEN :
if we keep sitting around world organizations and all these foreign companies to give funds, then we're still fooling selves with unrealistic leaders. for $1billion dollars donor promised by General Electric to start the president's acclaimed achievements is to tell his level of lack of will. Nigeria should have no business with begging.
Hahahaha what an i.d.i.o.t ! Its called Foreign Direct Investment not a gift. GE is investing in Nigeria economy. All these fools who dropped out of schools.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by glen87: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Joey82:

In this part of naija where I stay, i aint seeing no improvement.
I'v got to be sincere, the roads are as bad as they were and nobody dey shake body
power is as it used to be, epileptic supply of pipe borne water (i cant calculate hw much mai ruwa has taken out of my earnings.
and they keep saying the government is working.
although i dont entirely blame GEJ since there is also a state govt present here.
believe me the previous administration of OBJ did by far better in 100days than this one has done in over 2yrs.
sincerely people like you don't know the difference between federal govermnet project and that of state and local govt. GEJ should please charge his National Orientation Agency to enlighten people here and in Naija as a whole so they will know the diferences and not receiving all the blame for the destruction of roads in Lagos under Fashola.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by aku626(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
in time
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by AK481(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG:

##injonathan'svoice#>......who gave channels the permission to film this school? it is a calculated attempt to pull down my 'ever effective and unprecedented productive" government undecided
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Joey82(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
glen87: sincerely people like you don't know the difference between federal govermnet project and that of state and local govt. GEJ should please charge his National Orientation Agency to enlighten people here and in Naija as a whole so they will know the diferences and not receiving all the blame for the destruction of roads in Lagos under Fashola.

people like u make me laugh in spanish.....
if u read my post very well, my entire blame was on govt and not entirely on GEJ
i even mentioned the lack of presence of state govt infrastructures.
having said that, the duty of providing electricity for now belongs to the FG
last time i checked, the entire road network here is bad, whether state, federal or local govt.
the NOA should start orientating u 1st on how to read with an unbiased mind....ish
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by UnimkeAk(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kslib: Mtchhheeeeeeeww!!!! I no blame you and your cohorts!! Dont worry,we are preparing for revolution,we have started laying the foundation and when we are ready,una go see pepper. If una get any sweet thing,maybe na 50yrs in prison.. Gej and your evil men,better theif while you still have time oooh... Wicked big nosed kpomo liped shoeless clueless retardeen fisherman..

Laying which foundation Hehehe My giggle tire gele.
See how ur frustration and psychophrenia is making u insult d Man dt increased ya Fathers minimum wage, so now u have enuf pocket money 2 access the internet and insult him..
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by bayowhoelse: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mouth performance as usual..wia it wil end a 2yrs old baby knwz
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by warrior101: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Now we're getting somewhere...

Hope you take your own advice and revisit the past 4 threads you've literally stalked me.

Where are we getting to? shocked Apart your your friends here on NL, your other Monikas and the usual mugus, a wise soul who care to trace back the begin of our encounter would see how you were the mo'fuccker who started the $hit. Now you're behaving as if you're weak and i'm the bully. What a clown wannabe angry But, you killed your game there Nigger.... Now, one word for your sorrow gut, "suck a cocck".
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by COOLDUN: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
1800bc: It is well with naija... All this surmounting challenges na wash! We have survived a civil war...some european countries did not. What God has joined together let no man put asunder... This goes out specifically to ya'll clamouring for the disintegration of dis country...all na wash!

It was the British that joined you together not God, or do you mean god? if that you are correct but if you are referring to the almighty God you are lying. If the living father did it, the rate of tribalism wouldn't have been so high like this. You guys believe in what others don't believe in.Where there is unity, love and peace,God is never seen there. Nigeria is an example. We only call God in vain.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by COOLDUN: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahaha what an i.d.i.o.t ! Its called Foreign Direct Investment not a gift. GE is investing in Nigeria economy. All these fools who dropped out of schools.

Should we jump up in happiness over $1bn while we have squandered over $67bn for nothing? why making noise over this while the looted/looting funds are far bigger than this change? Please you are the one with a questionable credentials guy.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Maxymilliano(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
What we need is sincerity of purpose from our leaders, Goodluck is trying a lot in this department, it is left to be seeing if his road map in the power sector and other facets of our national lives come to fruition before 2015.

I read Orubebe's interview recently on the East-West road, according to him, the road was awarded during OBJ's regime at the cost of 200Bn but with only 1.2bn released, yet GEJ has been condemned to no end 'coz of this road, he (Orubebe) promised to deliver the road by 2014 due to some technical changes in the original project.

I believe leaders should be held accountable but what some people prefers in this forum is wuruwuru to the answer, and which is why we are where we are as a Nation.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by AZeD1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Maxymilliano: What we need is sincerity of purpose from our leaders, Goodluck is trying a lot in this department, it is left to be seeing if his road map in the power sector and other facets of our national lives come to fruition before 2015.

I read Orubebe's interview recently on the East-West road, according to him, the road was awarded during OBJ's regime at the cost of 200Bn but with only 1.2bn released, yet GEJ has been condemned to no end 'coz of this road, he (Orubebe) promised to deliver the road by 2014 due to some technical changes in the original project.

I believe leaders should be held accountable but what some people prefers in this forum is wuruwuru to the answer, and which is why we are where we are as a Nation.
Except you are GEJ, how can you tell what is in his mind? If someone calls you a paid agent now, you'd say the person is a hater. As for Orubebe's interview, the Ministers for works during OBJ's time are Tony Anineh and Diezaini, one is a current minister while the other was recently appointed by GEJ. If GEJ has sincerity of purpose as you claim, he should ask them what they did with the budget when they were heading the ministry of works.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ocelot2006(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
So far GEJ has impressed me infrastructure-wise. From improved power supply (which has been sustained for quite a while now), the nation's rail network, to the repairs of our dilapidated road network (my recent trip from Jalingo to Port-Harcourt was quite smooth and fast, thanks to the ongoing road repairs). Come 2015, GEJ will get my vote again.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by ocelot2006(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

It was the British that joined you together not God, or do you mean god? if that you are correct but if you are referring to the almighty God you are lying. If the living father did it, the rate of tribalism wouldn't have been so high like this. You guys believe in what others don't believe in.Where there is unity, love and peace,God is never seen there. Nigeria is an example. We only call God in vain.

Mr man, if you're sick of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, here's an idea-drop your passport and get the hell out legally or illegally (no one cares). Just leave this great nation to those of us that deeply caree about here and have faith in her potentials.

You can also quit whining and play your own part in taking your nation forward.
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote
author=franchizy]We have to be patient with GEJ. He is performing well
and will do more to move Nigeria forward just as my Gov T. A Orji has
done much to change d lives of Abians especially on steady power in Abia
state and Rehabilitation of major roads in Aba the commercial hub of d
state. I strongly believe on GEJ and T.A Ogji[/quote] fr mentionin t.a orji'S name..den u r a complete blind man
Re: Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
warrior101:

Where are we getting to? shocked Apart your your friends here on NL, your other Monikas and the usual mugus, a wise soul who care to trace back the begin of our encounter would see how you were the mo'fuccker who started the $hit. Now you're behaving as if you're weak and i'm the bully. What a clown wannabe angry But, you killed your game there Nigger.... Now, one word for your sorrow gut, "suck a cocck".

Lol,

Cry like a two year old kid, three words ---- I DON'T CARE.

We had our exchange, it was done with, following me on every thread is plain dumb. NO, this isn't about the weak and bullying, it's about smart and stu.pid because not everyone has time for silly arguments. When arguments aren't intellectual, particularly from people like you, I just stay away from it like a plague. It's not a sign of weakness but maturity and being smart.... Hope you get the difference.

I am so done with you, AGAIN, QUIT STALKING ME. Well, you can tell NL how well you sucked it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now / Why Are Workers Of Government Corporations So Rude? / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.