Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Im Seriously In Need Of Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Seriously In Need Of Help (799 Views)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Seriously In Need Of Help by jemecks(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
i am a guy of 29 yrs and doing preety well in my biz,but i have this one challenge in my life that often get me confused,it all started after breaking up with my first love who got impregnanted by another guy after we dated for 6 months without making love bc she told me she wz a virgin.i have tried to fall in love again without success,i have dated about 5 girls bt have never loved any of them or more than 2 months, at the expiration of two months i will find out that i hate her with passion so i thought it was bc we use to make love so i stopped making love with the 3rd girl but d same thing happened to the 4th and the 5th girl, right now all i want is to settle down but my challenge is that i cant love any woman,.so plz pals i need ur candid advice n solution
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by KINGwax(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
LMAO!!! Ur gene has turned gay!!!
Send sexkillz a PM!!! He's gay too, or so i heard
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by greedie1(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
eyah
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by BlackPeni5: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Rule Number 1: Never ask a woman of her virginity...else she'll never give it to you.
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by Dogohson: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Relationship is not by force if is not working. Since u develop hate for them be on your own. Am not suggesting celibacy here but advising you to give urself time for love to come ur way naturally
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by maclatunji: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
jemecks: i am a guy of 29 yrs and doing preety well in my biz,but i have this one challenge in my life that often get me confused,it all started after breaking up with my first love who got impregnanted by another guy after we dated for 6 months without making love bc she told me she wz a virgin.i have tried to fall in love again without success,i have dated about 5 girls bt have never loved any of them or more than 2 months, at the expiration of two months i will find out that i hate her with passion so i thought it was bc we use to make love so i stopped making love with the 3rd girl but d same thing happened to the 4th and the 5th girl, right now all i want is to settle down but my challenge is that i cant love any woman,.so plz pals i need ur candid advice n solution

Live life without the burden of "I must find a woman". In the process of living life, you will meet the one that will steal your heart and make it her own. So, I suggest you don't go out in the evening for example and say: "Gbram! I must find the perfect woman." The perfect woman may just be a customer who comes to your business one day and by some inexplicable reason becomes someone you interact with regularly. You may meet at a friend's party, at the mall, at the bus stop, airport etc. I hope you get the picture.

Just let things happen naturally.

1 Like

Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by Mynd44: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by Godmother(f): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
My dear, you have to first of all take time to work on your mind. The way I see it u still have some bitterness left over from ur first relatnship that u are transfering unto those other girls. So until you can get over that, u ll probably continue having this same issue.

I went tru something similar. It wasn't until I took a break frm relatnships n worked on myself that I became free to love again

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Attraction. / ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex / Guys: How To Tell Whetheryou Are In Love (or Inlust) With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.