Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love (2495 Views)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by ped007(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
In a little study about guys, I discovered that guys actually could get seriously in love with a girl and when they do,these are the signs
1.He will always want to be with you
It is possible for a guy to be always busy but the truth is,if a guy truly loves a girl,he will try to create time out of his busy schedule just to be with her.
2.He feels so confident about you
That moment when you step into a place and he walks up to you and tell you how georgous you look even though you are not putting on the best of clothes.If he sees beauty in you when others think of you as ugly,That’s a sign.
3.When he is willing to wait
He may be one guy who loves s*x and loves making out with whoever he dates but when he decides to wait till he is committed “married” before he dig it down with you then it means he thinks of you as special.He loves you..
4.When he introduces you to his friends and family
When a guy loves you,he wont hesitate to do the needful because He feels lucky having you and he is scared of loosing you to another guy.
5.He always want to be seen in public with you by his side
When he takes you out to every occasion he attends,it doesn’t mean he is selfish/overprotective of you.it means he feels confident about you and he loves you.He doesn’t see the relationship as just a joke and he is ready to invest his time and his resource to build up lovely memories.
6.When he sees you and smile even though he is upset
When your guy seem to be upset with everything and everybody around him but immediately you show up he smiles like kilode……..That is a sign that you mean a lot to him
7.When he respect your privacy and is concerned about your success
when he respect the fact that you need to work or study and in most cases he’s willing to burn the night with you just to make sure you achieve your goal successfully. Then he loves you
8.When he tell you crazy things and does crazy things
When he tells you how many times he purged that morning after eating something funny,how had to sneak into the kitchen to taste what you were cooking when you were not looking,when he still kisses from you wen you are not looking….That means he sees you as a friend,confidant and as his love.
Source: myowngossipng..co.ke/2016/02/8-things-guys-will-do-when-they-are.html
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked chai see love in paris bt ryt now m stil in peru
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by missKiffy(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by davidsgal(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
OK... Noted
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
9) every visit doesn't always lead to sex

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by zord33k(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
wink
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wanna fall in love right now
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:

Fall in wetin u berra av an extra heart before u do or buy a heart

Love is a game of chance
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
love is beautiful when you are with the right person

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by ped007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am I ready for love
Emmmm. . .
Ladies pls answer for me.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by ped007(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Snowangel4:
love is beautiful when you are with the right person

Dear, can you pls send me the template of Mr. Right?
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is the most annoying part, He calls up the girl at regular interval.

Give her some space, she's been by herself before you loved up.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by vault(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
if this is true...... then apparently, I have never been in love sad
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Ekehwinz: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Even with all these, they will still term you a parasite/fool. Girls are the most complicated homo sapien esp nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Mickop(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Love in Tokyo
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by ped007(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
lalasticala . . . we need more voice here o.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by 2SWT(f): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yea true
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Pennah(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:
let's go to Zuma rock I'll push u from d top I assure u, u gonna fall rytly in love
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by pet4ril(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
When he clean and buckles your shoes each time you are going out tongue grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pennah:
let's go to Zuma rock I'll push u from d top I assure u, u gonna fall rytly in love

#smiles, I'd like to see the terrified look on her face when you push her.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Pennah(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, I'd like to see the terrified look on her face when you push her.
u wicked.. bad
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pennah:
u wicked.. bad

I'd sip My wine gently, as she falls from the rock.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by sinequanon: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
ped007:
In a little study about guys, I discovered that guys actually could get seriously in love with a girl and when they do,these are the signs
1.He will always want to be with you
It is possible for a guy to be always busy but the truth is,if a guy truly loves a girl,he will try to create time out of his busy schedule just to be with her.
2.He feels so confident about you
That moment when you step into a place and he walks up to you and tell you how georgous you look even though you are not putting on the best of clothes.If he sees beauty in you when others think of you as ugly,That’s a sign.
3.When he is willing to wait
He may be one guy who loves s*x and loves making out with whoever he dates but when he decides to wait till he is committed “married” before he dig it down with you then it means he thinks of you as special.He loves you..
4.When he introduces you to his friends and family
When a guy loves you,he wont hesitate to do the needful because He feels lucky having you and he is scared of loosing you to another guy.
5.He always want to be seen in public with you by his side
When he takes you out to every occasion he attends,it doesn’t mean he is selfish/overprotective of you.it means he feels confident about you and he loves you.He doesn’t see the relationship as just a joke and he is ready to invest his time and his resource to build up lovely memories.
6.When he sees you and smile even though he is upset
When your guy seem to be upset with everything and everybody around him but immediately you show up he smiles like kilode……..That is a sign that you mean a lot to him
7.When he respect your privacy and is concerned about your success
when he respect the fact that you need to work or study and in most cases he’s willing to burn the night with you just to make sure you achieve your goal successfully. Then he loves you
8.When he tell you crazy things and does crazy things
When he tells you how many times he purged that morning after eating something funny,how had to sneak into the kitchen to taste what you were cooking when you were not looking,when he still kisses from you wen you are not looking….That means he sees you as a friend,confidant and as his love.
Source: myowngossipng..co.ke/2016/02/8-things-guys-will-do-when-they-are.html

AVOID any woman who believes in this nonsense. cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nature8(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:

I'm here for you baby.. Fall in love with me and your life will never remain the same.. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
My love is bank alerty my love is fura de nono My love is karate comobo My love is coming from CONGO cheesy grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Savigne(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
sinequanon:

AVOID any woman who believes in this nonsense. cool
Stop picking my brain....Its posts like this that make some friendzoned ladies start acting funny when they see a guy with another girl..
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Pennah:
Bad belle people undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Nature8:

I'm here for you baby.. Fall in love with me and your life will never remain the same.. cheesy
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Performs Better During Sex; U Or Ur Partner / You Must Fall Guilty Of This (pics) / When Your Girlfriend Is Too Close To A Particular Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.