Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? (2965 Views)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Considering the deaths of Yoruba NYSC members during the last election. Buhari has not apologized for the deaths caused by his actions and inactions. Are Yorubas going to abandon these guys just like that? like they did Abiola (more recently the unilag stuff). Will the Yorubas still trust the north after all their ordeals in their hands as regards trust. As far as I know that Mega party is a flop and Rochas (the clown you held a birthday festival for himself, declared a public holiday for it and broadcast it on national tv) is a fool for dragging igbos into this mess.
My question again: will the Yorubas vote Buhari? We need to understand you.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Considering the deaths of Yoruba NYSC members during the last election. Buhari has not apologized for the deaths caused by his actions and inactions. Are Yorubas going to abandon these guys just like that? like they did Abiola (more recently the unilag stuff). Will the Yorubas still trust the north after all their ordeals in their hands as regards trust. As far as I know that Mega party is a flop and Rochas (the clown you held a birthday festival for himself, declared a public holiday for it and broadcast it on national tv) is a fool for dragging igbos into this mess.
My question again: will the Yorubas vote Buhari? We need to understand you.
??
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
and oh did I say Buhari has 0.00000001 votes in igbos. Same as Okorocha under this emergency Mega party of sharing the nations wealth amongst regional politicians.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Wendyslim(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
If only he has something to deliver.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by outrage: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
And you will come and open your mouth and say you are educated!? Its a shame.

How is it a yoruba vs igbo vs hausa thing?

When did pdp vs opposition become a igbo vs hausa vs yoruba thing?

Coopers were killed its unfortunate, so do thousands of nigerians every day, the people that die from hunger, accidents, diseses, child birth, security lappses etc daily in nigeria how many times has the president come to apologize? This are surely actions and inactions of the president, isn't it??

Its a shame I tell ya! Reasoing like how you do. Its a shame..

We are all nigerians and one! We are all humans, we are all blacks.

Fight and discredit a person because he is corrupt not because he is yoruba or igbo or hausa!

#kick tribalism outta nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by ba7man(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'm tired of these old recycled leaders that refuse to leave the corridors of power. What's their fixation with ruling this Country?? Are they that eager to serve their nation or its just the allure of power??...Please, Buhari should step aside and endorse a better, younger candidate instead.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by ozodimgba(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Those for say ai aiiiiiii Those against say ne neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The neeees have it. Next topic please.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't really give a damn who becomes the presidential flag bearer. All i want is a competent person that will move Nigeria forward irrespective of your ethnicity or religion. Pdp must be booted out come 2015

3 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
ba7man: I'm tired of these old recycled leaders that refuse to leave the corridors of power. What's their fixation with ruling this Country?? Are they that eager to serve their nation or its just the allure of power??...Please, Buhari should step aside and endorse a better, younger candidate instead.
God bless you Sir.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
outrage: And you will come and open your mouth and say you are educated!? Its a shame.

How is it a yoruba vs igbo vs hausa thing?

When did pdp vs opposition become a igbo vs hausa vs yoruba thing?

Coopers were killed its unfortunate, so do thousands of nigerians every day, the people that die from hunger, accidents, diseses, child birth, security lappses etc daily in nigeria how many times has the president come to apologize? This are surely actions and inactions of the president, isn't it??

Its a shame I tell ya! Reasoing like how you do. Its a shame..

We are all nigerians and one! We are all humans, we are all blacks.

Fight and discredit a person because he is corrupt not because he is yoruba or igbo or hausa!

#kick tribalism outta nigeria
You see your life? comparing natural death causes to man made death causes. smh. By the way, there is nothing like a detribalized Nigerian unless you are Wole Soyinka so quit the pretence lets face the issues.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by outrage: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^
Pot holes in the roads is natural?
Lack of facilities in hospital is natural?
No jobs causing people to kidnap, rob etc is natural?
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by fkaz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
I will rather vote for buhari(the old man) than to vote for Ebele(the retard) again.
I need a man that will fight injustice, corruption, and entrench discipline, not minding is religion

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by mike404(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
if you think say you be yoruba man friend, you don enter one chance be that o.... they must definitely vote for ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN ACCORDING TO MY MENTOR FELA ANIKOLAPO kuti embarassed embarassed
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by mike404(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: I don't really give a damn who becomes the presidential flag bearer. All i want is a competent person that will move Nigeria forward irrespective of your ethnicity or religion. Pdp must be booted out come 2015

bia ibu oNye UGWU undecided
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
All I know is that we need deliverance from a government that cannot deliver. If Buhari is the right man for the job, each will decide knowing that Yorubas are independent, open-minded and enlarged in spirit. Baseless sentiments is not ours!

2 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Wadeoye(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
This thread is directed at the Yorubas. Igbos should not be the ones asking question and asnwering at the same time. Allow the Yoruba to tell you their view so you can see you have been isolated already.

I am Yoruba from osun state... I will vote for Buhari and the people of Osun are already warming up.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
mike404: if you think say you be yoruba man friend, you don enter one chance be that o.... they must definitely vote for ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN ACCORDING TO MY MENTOR FELA ANIKOLAPO kuti embarassed embarassed
Schizophrenia is not a life sentence, but it will if you discontinue your drugs. Assmonkey!

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
outrage: ^^
Pot holes in the roads is natural?
Lack of facilities in hospital is natural?
No jobs causing people to kidnap, rob etc is natural?

Are you saying that fatal accidents does not happen on no pot holes having roads? Are you saying people do not die in good hospitals? Are you saying if everybody has jobs there will be no kidnapping, robbery, etc. Answer yourself
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate grin and the people saying it claim they have sense.

By voting Buhari in effect you show the world that Nigerians are so rutterless that the leader of a military junta is a top pick.

Brilliant.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye: This thread is directed at the Yorubas. Igbos should not be the ones asking question and asnwering at the same time. Allow the Yoruba to tell you their view so you can see you have been isolated already.

I am Yoruba from osun state... I will vote for Buhari and the people of Osun are already warming up.
ok, very good.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart: Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate grin and the people saying it claim they have sense.

By voting Buhari in effect you show the world that Nigerians are so rutterless that the leader of a military junta is a top pick.

Brilliant.
grin grin grin
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
I want to believe its one expensive joke being played but people are dead serious saying it.

After the struggle of getting back to democracy the man who aborted it again and set the country back another 20 years is what Nigeria needs.

Sick people. Nigeria is exactly the way it is because of that reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart: Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate grin and the people saying it claim they have sense.

Brilliant.
There are many countries in the world where former military rulers ended up as civilian president including a country like US where retired generals later became president. So your point that its only in Nigeria where you have former military rulers aspiring to become civilian presidents is flawed. The question is, is he qualified? And that is a Yes. Are there people who will vote for him? Which is also Yes.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by outrage: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Are you saying that fatal accidents does not happen on no pot holes having roads? Are you saying people do not die in good hospitals? Are you saying if everybody has jobs there will be no kidnapping, robbery, etc. Answer yourself
Smh.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: There are many countries in the world where former military rulers ended up as civilian president including countries like US where retired generals later became president. So your point that its only in Nigeria where you have former military rulers aspiring to become civilian presidents is flawed. The question is, is he qualified? And that is a Yes. Are there people who will vote for him? Which is also Yes.

Yes because Eisenhower overthrew the American government before he ran for office.

Im sure your write up sounded so much smarter in your head than on the screen.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

Yes because Eisenhower overthrew the American government before he ran for office.

Im sure your write up sounded so much smarter in your head than on the screen.

Did my post hit a nerve? Just wanted to clarify your flawed submission that it is only in Nigeria where such will happen. Sorry I did not know you have shi.t for brains!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: Did my post hit a nerve? Just wanted to clarify your flawed submission that it is only in Nigeria where such will happen. Sorry I did not know you have shi.t for brains!

No not really because I pretty much pointed out how flawed your logic was. Buhari and Eisenhower were both generals but the latter did not overthrow his government dumbas.s.

Comparing apples to your mother clearly.

In many countries they actually bar former military junta leaders from holding office after the return to democracy. How many high level Nazi members were ruling Germany after WWII?

I'd call you a monkey but that's not fair to the monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by TotoLicker: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: There are many countries in the world where former military rulers ended up as civilian president including a country like US where retired generals later became president. So your point that its only in Nigeria where you have former military rulers aspiring to become civilian presidents is flawed. The question is, is he qualified? And that is a Yes. Are there people who will vote for him? Which is also Yes.

Name one retired military ruler who later became American president? Why do you always try to be smart alec? Epic fail with your analogy.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Toto Licker:

Name one retired military ruler who later became American president? Why do you always try to be smart alec? Epic fail with your analogy.

Thank you. Please tell this dummy. Grant? Eishenhower?
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
If ibhoes can give their 99% votes to that doofus GEJ, why can't Yorubas vote for who they desire?

As for the deaths that occurred during the 2011 election, it's foolish of you to pin it on Buhari without evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
If ibhoes can give their 99% votes of that doofus GEJ, why can't Yorubas vote for who they desire?

As for the deaths that occurred during the 2011 election, it's foolish of you to pin it on Buhari without evidence.
maybe we should pin the deaths on you Ileke the buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

maybe we should pin the deaths on you Ileke the buffoon.

Now wouldn't that be easier for lazy-minded buffoons like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Crowns His Daughter The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Largest Fraud in Africa Discovered Between NNPC And Swiss Oil Traders!!! / Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.