Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? (3013 Views)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by aurenflani: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Considering the deaths of Yoruba NYSC members during the last election. Buhari has not apologized for the deaths caused by his actions and inactions. Are Yorubas going to abandon these guys just like that? like they did Abiola (more recently the unilag stuff). Will the Yorubas still trust the north after all their ordeals in their hands as regards trust. As far as I know that Mega party is a flop and Rochas (the clown you held a birthday festival for himself, declared a public holiday for it and broadcast it on national tv) is a fool for dragging igbos into this mess.
My question again: will the Yorubas vote Buhari? We need to understand you.
How much did they pay you? tongue
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

No not really because I pretty much pointed out how flawed your logic was. Buhari and Eisenhower were both generals but the latter did not overthrow his government dumbas.s.

Comparing apples to your mother clearly.

In many countries they actually bar former military junta leaders from holding office after the return to democracy. How many high level Nazi members were ruling Germany after WWII?

I'd call you a monkey but that's not fair to the monkeys.

Stop conflicting yourself, I only made mention of US where "retired military general" ended up as president, referencing that former generals can aspire to become president and that there are other countries where military rulers eventually became civilian president. Unlike you who wrote "Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate". Go back to my post to clarify your foolishness.

Have former military rulers been barred from contesting in Nigeria? No, so why use examples of other countries to judge Nigeria.

I'll refrain from making similitude with your mother and would have called you a gecko cos your brain is nowhere as developed as that of mammals.

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Toto Licker:

Name one retired military ruler who later became American president? Why do you always try to be smart alec? Epic fail with your analogy.
Silly, I wrote "including US where retired military 'general' became president".
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by CyberG: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Considering the deaths of Yoruba NYSC members during the last election. Buhari has not apologized for the deaths caused by his actions and inactions. Are Yorubas going to abandon these guys just like that? like they did Abiola (more recently the unilag stuff). Will the Yorubas still trust the north after all their ordeals in their hands as regards trust. As far as I know that Mega party is a flop and Rochas (the clown you held a birthday festival for himself, declared a public holiday for it and broadcast it on national tv) is a fool for dragging igbos into this mess.

You make NO SENSE but it's because you are scared and worried that the people you abuse racially all the time are FAR AHEAD of YOU and everything your lineage could ever represent! Is there any evidence that Buhari was responsible for the deaths? Has ojuku apologized to the 3 M ibhoes that his actions and decisions wiped out? Well, worry about that! When voting time comes, everyone will vote for whomever they like, you will also have your own vote. It is NONE of your business whether Hausa and Yoruba or Ibos vote one way or the other. You are nothing to any of them to even ask such a silly question. In the end, you make no sense and just crawl back under the rock you came from and stew in your tribalistic broth!

2 Likes

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart: I want to believe its one expensive joke being played but people are dead serious saying it.

After the struggle of getting back to democracy the man who aborted it again and set the country back another 20 years is what Nigeria needs.

Sick people. Nigeria is exactly the way it is because of that reasoning.
Guy them 'the man who aborted it again and set the country back another 20 years is what Nigeria need'
Which other prove do we have?
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Desola(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: Silly, I wrote "including US where 'retired' military general became president".

Reading and comprehension is not their forte.

I thought you knew that by now.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG:

You make NO SENSE but it's because you are scared and worried that the people you abuse racially all the time are FAR AHEAD of YOU and everything your lineage could ever represent! Is there any evidence that Buhari was responsible for the deaths? Has ojuku apologized to the 3 M ibhoes that his actions and decisions wiped out? Well, worry about that! When voting time comes, everyone will vote for whomever they like, you will also have your own vote. It is NONE of your business whether Hausa and Yoruba or Ibos vote one way or the other. You are nothing to any of them to even ask such a silly question. In the end, you make no sense and just crawl back under the rock you came from and stew in your tribalistic broth!
Who is FAR above who? On what basic?
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by aurenflani: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Desola:

Reading and comprehension is not their forte.

I thought you knew that by now.

And igbos complain of hatred when they are so uncouth and barbaric. Imagine they cannot answer a question without abusing the other party!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by outrage: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
gratiaeo:
What more 'Basis' do you want?

You just proved one

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ de fall my hand oo! Use your brain nah..... Show me the biggest erection looser and I'll show you Buhari! Don't worry those who voted for him in the previous erections ll still vote for him.
How many times will he loose erection? Remember three times already!
After 2015 he ll held the honor of the all time erection looser
we're already preparing ground where he ll fall this time around
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
outrage:
What more 'Basis' do you want?

You just proved one
Illiterate goat like you
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
After this erection BUHARI's name ll be written in Guinness book of record as all time erection LOOSER
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by truth4meal(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart: Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate grin and the people saying it claim they have sense.

By voting Buhari in effect you show the world that Nigerians are so rutterless that the leader of a military junta is a top pick.

Brilliant.
abeg go back to skool - I wuld ve recommended u go study ur "govt" but ur illiteracy can only be cured with "social studies". #primary 4 onibonje for social studies
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by outrage: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
gratiaeo:
Illiterate goat like you
I aint pointing fingers or insulting, but its clear who your accusations is meant for.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by lacasa: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
if fresh air never tire u Op, pls n by all means Vote Ebele u hia undecided

Na body go tell persin na undecided
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by mike404(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: Schizophrenia is not a life sentence, but it will if you discontinue your drugs. Assmonkey!

your malee OBO there angry
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
mike404:

your malee OBO there angry
Your papa should have worn a rubber instead of having a fagtard as a child!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by aurenflani: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
gratiaeo:
Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ de fall my hand oo! Use your brain nah..... Show me the biggest erection looser and I'll show you Buhari! Don't worry those who voted for him in the previous erections ll still vote for him.
How many times will he loose erection? Remember three times already!
After 2015 he ll held the honor of the all time erection looser
we're already preparing ground where he ll fall this time around

Yoruba peoples vote is what matters to Buhari not 3% vote(Igbo).
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by aurenflani: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: Your papa should have worn a rubber instead of having a fagtard as a child!

His Papa did not create him. God did you barbarian Igbo.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2013
aurenflani:

His Papa did not create him. God did you barbarian Igbo.
Attention seeking puma. Always take your time to follow posts before commenting. Igbo my foot!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2013
aurenflani:

Yoruba peoples vote is what matters to Buhari not 3% vote(Igbo).
How many percent did he get in 2011 and how sure are you that he ll get up to that percentage this time around? In as much as I'm not a fan GEJ, voting Buhari? God forbid!
BUHARI IS A SINKING SHIP
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by yarodin: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2013
LOL, looks like ofeman manu are ready to sell their souls to the devil. The little slap Abacha dealt them they are still recovering, good luck with your boko haram leader.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 1:23am On Feb 06, 2013
take dat: Stop conflicting yourself, I only made mention of US where "retired military general" ended up as president, referencing that former generals can aspire to become president and that there are other countries where military rulers eventually became civilian president. Unlike you who wrote "Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate". Go back to my post to clarify your foolishness.

Have former military rulers been barred from contesting in Nigeria? No, so why use examples of other countries to judge Nigeria.

I'll refrain from making similitude with your mother and would have called you a gecko cos your brain is nowhere as developed as that of mammals.

Dude stop being clueless, you know exactly what I was referring to. There is nothing wrong with a former military personal running for office, plenty of them do in the US. But which one in the US has overthrown the US government?

Militar ruler as in authoritarian rule stop being dumber than usual. Being the leader of the Army is not even remotely the same as being the leader of a military junta which is what I was referring to. I even made the same point in greater detail in the same damn post:

Only in Nigeria is a military ruler a top candidate and the people saying it claim they have sense.

By voting Buhari in effect you show the world that Nigerians are so rutterless that the leader of a military junta [/b]is a top pick.

Brilliant.

Here is the definition for your benefit:

A [b]junta
or military junta (pron.: /ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) is a government led by a committee of military leaders. The term derives from the Spanish word junta meaning committee or meeting, specifically a board of directors. Sometimes it becomes a military dictatorship, though the terms are not synonymous.

Nigeria
1966–1979 1983–1998 Military juntas

Buhari was in office when: June 1978 – July 1978

Hmm are you seeing a pattern numb nuts grin

You quoted me, I didn't quote you so its not my fault you are too dumb to understand my point. I blame your mother, but christ the woman has suffered enough with the shame of birthing you. grin

And to make sure my point is clear here is what I also said:

I want to believe its one expensive joke being played but people are dead serious saying it.

After the struggle of getting back to democracy the man who aborted it again and set the country back another 20 years is what Nigeria needs.

Sick people. Nigeria is exactly the way it is because of that reasoning.

Like I said your mother was a dumb broad who brought an equal dumb son into this world. Have a nice day dumb bastard cool
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 1:27am On Feb 06, 2013
truth4meal: abeg go back to skool - I wuld ve recommended u go study ur "govt" but ur illiteracy can only be cured with "social studies". #primary 4 onibonje for social studies

I'm being lectured by a monkey to lazy to type out the three letter word "you" bastard with no shame. You are not texting your friends monkey, you are on a forum keep up.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Roseart: 1:28am On Feb 06, 2013
aurenflani:

And igbos complain of hatred when they are so uncouth and barbaric. Imagine they cannot answer a question without abusing the other party!

A baboon agreeing with a baboon why am I not surprised. grin
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Shaftrod(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2013
The South West would vote Buhari come 2015 if he's presented as a presidential candidate. In fact not only the SW but the entire nation. And to put the records straight, Yorubas would not be deterred from voting him because of a few losses orchestrated by the Jona led P D P. The Yorubas have never been so marginalised or ignored in any political dispensation than that of Jona. Even more to the discredit of his administration is his insensitivity in upping the pump price of petrol despite the fact that the subsidy issue is a sham. But then It's a wake up call to the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by lagcity(m): 2:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you pathetic Igbo coward. why cant you just be a man and come out to insult Yorubas instead of pretending to care about who we will vote for? What exactly is your concern? You don't see us running around bothered about who the Igbos are gonna give 99% vote. If you bigot okoros have something against Buhari or Northerners, keep it in your corner and fight your own battles. Leave Yoruba out of your Buhari bashing.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Shaftrod: The South West would vote Buhari come 2015 if he's presented as a presidential candidate. In fact not only the SW but the entire nation. And to put the records straight, Yorubas would not be deterred from voting him because of a few losses orchestrated by the Jona led P D P. The Yorubas have never been so marginalised or ignored in any political dispensation than that of Jona. Even more to the discredit of his administration is his insensitivity in upping the pump price of petrol despite the fact that the subsidy issue is a sham. But then It's a wake up call to the electorate.
Which entire notion? Speak for your self..... goat!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Shaftrod(m): 2:53am On Feb 06, 2013
@grat. Isn't your substitution of notion for nation quite pathetic? No wonder your Jona has such grammatical failings.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by CyberG: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2013
gratiaeo:

Gbagaun things! Go back to school...LOL.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by takedat(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Roseart:

Dude stop being clueless, you know exactly what I was referring to. There is nothing wrong with a former military personal running for office, plenty of them do in the US. But which one in the US has overthrown the US government?

Militar ruler as in authoritarian rule stop being dumber than usual. Being the leader of the Army is not even remotely the same as being the leader of a military junta which is what I was referring to. I even made the same point in greater detail in the same damn post:

Here is the definition for your benefit:

A junta or military junta (pron.: /ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) is a government led by a committee of military leaders. The term derives from the Spanish word junta meaning committee or meeting, specifically a board of directors. Sometimes it becomes a military dictatorship, though the terms are not synonymous.

Nigeria
1966–1979 1983–1998 Military juntas

Buhari was in office when: June 1978 – July 1978

Hmm are you seeing a pattern numb nuts grin

You quoted me, I didn't quote you so its not my fault you are too dumb to understand my point. I blame your mother, but christ the woman has suffered enough with the shame of birthing you. grin

And to make sure my point is clear here is what I also said:

Like I said your mother was a dumb broad who brought an equal dumb son into this world. Have a nice day dumb bastard cool
File that under who gives a shi.t! like this balderdash you wrote validate your earlier assertion that "Only in Nigeria is a former military ruler a top candidate" as if it doesn't happen elsewhere.

I'll rather not take serious what a twatlips, bastard son of a cumdumpster says. Well, go nuts for all I care. Assmonkey, have a field day jerking off on this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students / Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo / Meet One Of Gov. Fayose’s Handsome Sons, Nigba Fayose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.