Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? (2967 Views)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gbawe:

You really are a grade A Olodo and Wadeoye was right suggesting you , and others like you, lack the intellect to reason correctly. The example of Falana is a contextual suggestion rather than a literal one. M0r0n.
Very corny individual, I hope you know no one on nairaland takes you seriously, you should have concentrated on your ACN publicist job and not on things you should have kept quiet on. I see it is now contextual. You are just a dubios character and I don't expect anything new from someone who hates everyone that critizes ACN for good.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Instead of the OP to convince people on the thread..he is busy insulting people and generally been edgy.
You are mixing the whole thing up. Am not convincing anybody to vote anybody but I just want to understand the voting pattern this time. The yorubas didn't vote Buhari last time but it seems they are now rally for time this time around even after all the post, pre and election violence that cost their young sons and daughters instigated by this man. Why?
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by Gbawe: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Very corny individual, I hope you know no one on nairaland takes you seriously, you should have concentrated on your ACN publicist job and not on things you should have kept quiet on. I see it is now contextual. You are just a dubios character and I don't expect anything new from someone who hates everyone that critizes ACN for good.

Don't blame me for your illiteracy and 'slow burner' brain. If it was literal, why did I suggest Agbakoba also? Can Nigeria have two AGF? Why did I mention Aondoakaa? Simple reasoning will tell even a 2 year old the names were examples of the concept of square pegs for square holes. Olodo. Don't go and mind your own business. It is tribalists and ethnic jingoists who fail to live in the real world, like you, who are the joke here.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by demmie1: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
I wonder how a senseless post like this hit three threads, NLers ma wa jobless o.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by nuclearboy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't blame me for your illiteracy and 'slow burner' brain. If it was literal, why did I suggest Agbakoba also? Can Nigeria have two AGF? Why did I mention Aondoakaa? Simple reasoning will tell even a 2 year old the names were examples of the concept of square pegs for square holes. Olodo. Don't go and mind your own business. It is tribalists and ethnic jingoists who fail to live in the real world, like you, who are the joke here.

sorry to correct you but his brain is not a "slow burner" - its a NO burner - the flame has totally gone out! All he has achieved is convince more people that doing the opposite of what he wants is the better thing to do!

Maybe he actually works for ACN as he has actually fought PDP with this thread!
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gbawe:

You really are empty upstairs. Like we didn't know your intentions were femi falana and agbakoba. Don't we have square pegs in square holes in this country? Are Okonjo Iweala, Olusegun Aganga, Minister of education etc not square pegs in square holes? Heck even Aoandoka is a square peg in a square hole. He is a professional lawyer and is 100% qualified to be AGf so I don't know what you mean if not the personalities you mentioned, hypocrite. Stop trying to sound smart you dumbass. You goofed earlier like you always do. Like I told you, go back to being the AcN nairaland robot you are. This thread is not about ACn.
Re: Will The Yorubas Vote Buhari? by MrGlobe(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
nuclearboy:

sorry to correct you but his brain is not a "slow burner" - its a NO burner - the flame has totally gone out! All he has achieved is convince more people that doing the opposite of what he wants is the better thing to do!

Maybe he actually works for ACN as he has actually fought PDP with this thread!
Please what is it that 'I want is the better thing to do' you fool! If you like don't get an education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej In Ladipo Mushin Lagos / List Of Governors That Attended The Meeting With President Buhari This Morning / How The South Betrayed Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.