Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify (4977 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by genxris: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
tunapawizzy: it will make no difference, GEJ is not known to be a good motivator...

you be winch
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by NessaFresh(f): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]saying ghana go beat d burkinbes at d mbombela stadium is jux lyk u're saying man u go beat r.madrid at d estadio santiago bernabeu.....keep deceiving ursef o..even pikin wey dem born 2day go knw say dat 1 no fit possible....
Ghana are nt used to dat pitch unlyk d burkinabes wey b say na dere dem play all dere match..one way or d other,it'z gonna affect ghana..
apart 4rm dat,lukin at d playerz in d burkinabes squad,d lyks of pitriopa,bance,traore and 1 wey resemble he-goat(i no fit r'mba im name naw)...mehn! Ghana is as gud as dead grin
[/size]

[size=28pt]i won't b surprise if i see group B quater-final qualifers also qualifying for d finals...[/size]

Exactly what's on ma mind
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
ypzilanti:

You mean Zuma?
. Yes,MR Zuma. Tanx for d corre
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by genxris: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
ebamma: Did i just hear you say clueless in charge

if he is clueless,then u are clueful...
In your present life and next life u can never attain the power or authority he has attained in life. Vagarbond
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by genxris: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
outrage: He'll be there to watch mali carry the cup! Because they are going to win not just nigeria but the competition.

They are more determined and have more reason to fight for it.
The situation in their country!!

Its just like last years competition,

The zambian team came ontop because of the plane crash that claimed the life of their players some 20years back, at that same place.

This year, mali will because of the challenge they are facing in their country.

u are a HATER, pls keep ur analogy to ur self..... U are one of those fellows that have always written off super eagles
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by Chanchit: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
outrage: He'll be there to watch mali carry the cup! Because they are going to win not just nigeria but the competition.

They are more determined and have more reason to fight for it.
The situation in their country!!

Its just like last years competition,

The zambian team came ontop because of the plane crash that claimed the life of their players some 20years back, at that same place.

This year, mali will because of the challenge they are facing in their country.

When did the Zambians had the plane crash..? When did they win the trophy..? If this trash you are saying makes sense, they are sopos to be the winner in 1994, so talk another one abeg, even if na 1/2-0 we go beat Mali, cos we too want to use it to celebrate Nigerias' 100yrs.
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by borga112(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Keep dreaming[b][/b]
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]saying ghana go beat d burkinbes at d mbombela stadium is jux lyk u're saying man u go beat r.madrid at d estadio santiago bernabeu.....keep deceiving ursef o..even pikin wey dem born 2day go knw say dat 1 no fit possible....
Ghana are nt used to dat pitch unlyk d burkinabes wey b say na dere dem play all dere match..one way or d other,it'z gonna affect ghana..
apart 4rm dat,lukin at d playerz in d burkinabes squad,d lyks of pitriopa,bance,traore and 1 wey resemble he-goat(i no fit r'mba im name naw)...mehn! Ghana is as gud as dead grin
[/size]

[size=28pt]i won't b surprise if i see group B quater-final qualifers also qualifying for d finals...[/size]
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by borga112(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Its Ghana vs Mali in the final
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by vanstanzy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
GEJ will watch the final match live in SA, cos Nigeria will be there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by vanstanzy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
borga112: Its Ghana vs Mali in the final

U LIE!!!!!x1000000
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by howardriddle: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
that's all i can say.
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by outrage: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
genxris:
u are a HATER, pls keep ur analogy to ur self..... U are one of those fellows that have always written off super eagles
Nothing like hating, I am a realist..
I am sure at some point you had very little faith in the eagles, but because of a stroke of luck they had and won ivorians you think it will happen again?

Let's wait and see.
Chanchit:

When did the Zambians had the plane crash..? When did they win the trophy..? If this trash you are saying makes sense, they are sopos to be the winner in 1994, so talk another one abeg, even if na 1/2-0 we go beat Mali, cos we too want to use it to celebrate Nigerias' 100yrs.
Read my post again, I said 'at the same place'
They retured to where the plane crashed.
Re: GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Make goodluck no go give us badluck for final o. Make e just watch am for Aso rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

AWCON 2018: Ghana Remains Hosts, Says CAF / Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. / Nigeria Vs Namibia Ends 7-0: Congrats Super Falcons!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.