Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego (19871 Views)

I Want To Propose To Agbani Darego. / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by redcliff: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2013

My Dearest Agbani Darego,

Will you be my valentine?

Do give this the utmost consideration. If you will be my valentine, let me say that I am, first, of all men most privileged, and second, about to engage in heavy research about what being someone’s valentine actually entails.
If you will not be my valentine, I must assume this is only because you would prefer me to ask you to marry me. If so, poste haste and with rapidity in extremis, I would, My Sweetling, desire your hand- and as much of the rest of you as possible -in blissful matrimony.

But wait. I traverse ahead of myself. I have not introduced myself. Sure I have spent many hours ogling over your Instagram photos and following you closely on Twitter, but I have never, as it were, had the opportunity of introducing myself.

I am The Editor.

Ah, My Lollipop, I can see your sad smile now. You are shaking your head, wondering if I am just another one of those men struck by your beauty and effortless grace.
Yes, it is true I am one of those men, but if I might add, I am even more awestruck by your beauty. There is no hope for me.
Marry me, My Cupcake.

Consider the advantages. I have discussed them below.

My Fondant, If you marry me, you will be fully protected in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse. I have watched Walking Dead (Seasons 1 and 2), and every zombie movie there is. I know how to finish them off (destroy the brain), how to stay alive (Run like hell) and how not to get slowed down by unnecessary hangers on. (I know so much, I am in fact publishing a simple handbook on this very subject called “Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse” available in stores shortly. You will of course, get a free signed copy.....................

Secondly, the possibility exists that with your incredibly beautiful genes, and my deeply rooted interests in you, our offspring could be the very first of the race of super intelligent and super powerful humans. I can see it now: Junior finds the cure for cancer. His sister brings about world peace. You and I will bask in parental pride, secure in the knowledge that our union has benefited the world immensely. As I said, the possibility exists.

Thirdly, You will never have to worry about me going off to be an astronaut or being called off on some secret government mission to topple some enemy regime. I won’t even join the Bolivian Army. I suppose these are some of the first things you worry about when a potential suitor approaches. Rest your lovely head at ease, My Peppermint stick, I will do none of these things.

Have you seen Les Miserables yet? I’m only asking because I haven’t and everyone is going on and on about it.................

READ COMPLETE STORY

8 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by iamswizz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
No time to read all that abeg

9 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by momodub: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
lovely cool
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ok... Awaiting her "response".

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by johnwizey: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ogbeni.....MI sabi english gan o

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by stevebond007(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nyc write up, M.I is lyt years ahead of all African rappers. He is an intellectual. Respect M.I. Abaga.

2 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by 9icest: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Bold but a little bit of a drama action! Abgani is proly frowning right now as shes twice the height of Mr. Incredible...considering shes gonna wear high heels, shes proly gonna end up looming all over bro Jude.
I think MI really needs to step into that beans-eating diet grin

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

2 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by pyyxxaro: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
M.I !! U WON CLIMB IROKO TREE ABI ....*ISSOKAY

4 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by k2039: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Unfortunately she is my val., MI will have to wait till next year.
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Francheezy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
brb
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by kbdrim(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
eRMM....creative I will say...will certainly make her laugh..which might raise his value..But this one no go raise MI height...Agbani is like 6 ft plus..MI is 4 Ft 2' cool cool cool How e wan work? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by wildchild1: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
A trial they say is better than not making an attempt...Wish you good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by seunfly: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by omiobo: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
Not sexy! He is just like a lawyer in the court trying to present his case before the judge.
No! For me

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by igosee: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dancing Kukereto
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by jeffizy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
[b][/b]
great use of words. Definately interesting.
M.i, are u saying u dnt have a gurl at the moment? My house-help is free.

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Is the short black boy for real? Creative writing though
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Francheezy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
k2039: Unfortunately she is my val., MI will have to wait till next year.
Unfortunately she is my val.,
Y0U will have to wait till next
year.
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
SWEET...... cool
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by BlackPeni5: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
But wait o...before Agbani Darego became famous, wasn't she someone's girlfriend?

Abeegggi M.I Carry go joor...

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by dbrightest: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
cool
short things+tall things grin
@ Agbani no fall d guy hand
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Ganys: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
OMG!!!....I want to fall in LOVE too nah!!!!
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Joey82(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gosh!!!!
MI is such a core rapper, he does not even know how to be romantic or funny either.
if i was an ordinary girl, this line wont move me 1 bit, not to talk of Agbani wey don hear tire.
what i really cant fanthom is the contrast in their heights

1 Like

Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by imperiouxx(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
deviduff: MI should go and luk 4 his height. 1st page on front page

That's not bad, he is only proving Charles Darwin Evolution Theory.
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Teejayphillip(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
MI agbani nah ur big sista oo... Me cnt shout,all d best anywayz
Re: MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
k2039: Unfortunately she is my val., MI will have to wait till next year.
keep dreamin. Maybe it myt com tru in ur next lifetym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.